Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Scammed by Xsolent

Hello,

I bought a pockit account from him, added it to my paypal and withdrawn £700 to it than when i tried to send the funds to another bank account the transfer got declined twice, and i got an email asking for ID documents, i sent them ID documents after some days they sent me an email of my account permanent closure and need to provide bank account details to send the balance in my account. I contacted Xsolent and he was so rude with me because i did some negative posts in his sales thread. Anyway after we discussed he proposed to sell me a transferwise with a fake proof that the owner same as pockit's account, i accepted and paid £60 for it. I sent the transferwise bank details to pockit and kept waiting for their transfer. after some days i got an email from transferwise telling me that the email has been changed upon my request which is not, i tried to login no success. I contacted Xsolent about that blaming him out for trying to scam me out and he suggested to contact transferwise, i did no response. What was the intention of this scammer is trying to get the transfer of the £700 by getting back the transferwise account.

I resolved the issue with Pockit and i sent them another transferwise bank details and got my funds back. Im opening this scam claim to stay away from Xsolent cause he is a scammer waiting for the right prey to vanish out.

I do have all proofs emails, IM messages and screenshots of accounts. I can post upon request.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    please post screenshots of the full im conversation here or send them to me via IM if there is data you dont want to share publicly
    @Dr.Card

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    please post screenshots of the full im conversation here or send them to me via IM if there is data you dont want to share publicly
    @Dr.Card
    Ok i will prepare the screenshots and send it privately.

PM sent with proofs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @Xsolent reply to this please

if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    = niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    Are you for real.
    'I bought a pockit account from him, added it to my paypal and withdrawn £700 to it '- Therefore the account was working.
    If you got declined when sending it's because you rushed to move the money.

Yes initially I was rude because you went straight to my thread with negative comments instead of coming to me so I can help solve the issue.
    After that you then posted positive comments on my thread because I helped you like the following comment on page 9 of my thread:
    'Xsolent is assisting me to resolve my issues with pockit he is a good and polite guy, Thank you! '

So not only did pockit work the method I told you on how to get your funds back worked. Yet Im a scammer.

Tired of buyers like this that as soon as they misuse the account they start crying scammer.
    Last edited by Xsolent; 06-11-2019 at 02:07 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsolent View Post
    Are you for real.
    'I bought a pockit account from him, added it to my paypal and withdrawn £700 to it '- Therefore the account was working.
    If you got declined when sending it's because you rushed to move the money.

Yes initially I was rude because you went straight to my thread with negative comments instead of coming to me so I can help solve the issue.
    After that you then posted positive comments on my thread because I helped you like the following comment on page 9 of my thread:
    'Xsolent is assisting me to resolve my issues with pockit he is a good and polite guy, Thank you! '

So not only did pockit work the method I told you on how to get your funds back worked. Yet Im a scammer.

Tired of buyers like this that as soon as they misuse the account they start crying scammer.
    I did not rushed to move the funds also you should tell this information to your clients, they need to wait some days before moving money.

That positive feedback is after I bought from you the transferwise account all was good till you changed the email of the account to scam me the £700 that will be sent by pockit do not tell me anything else cause the account is created by you and verified by you no one can change the email expect me and you. I lost £60 because of your greed, the transferwise account closed after 5 days I did nothing with it.

Your pockit accounts are so risky and you do not provide documents with it so basically it is useless to use it.

I did not misused anything you are the greedy scammer who took expoilted my needs for quick resolution to scam me the frozen funds in pockit.

I want a refund for the closed transferwise account. I did sent the proof that the email has been changed to niggo. Your intention to scam me is just a warning to all your future buyers they can get an email change someday and they will lose all their funds.

Thanks
    @Dr.Card You should be cautious with any account. You don't NEED to. Its best practice. Most buyers manage on their own if you had reservations you could of asked but you didn't.
    'till you changed the email of the account to scam me the £700 that will be sent by pockit'. Proof I changed the email?
    Accounts can close if they're flagged eg IP address, suspcicious activity. It's happened to me.

'Your pockit accounts are so risky and you do not provide documents with it so basically it is useless to use it.'
    - So risky yet you still brought. You knew no documents came with it yet still brought. So basically your useless and still talking rubbish.

Sending an email that the email has been changed isnt proof I did anything. You've prob done this out of spite.
    Im not refundung anything. The account worked as you stated you received £700. On top of that you got refunded because I made a document for you. GTFOH

Thanks
    @Dr.Card You should be cautious with any account. You don't NEED to. Its best practice. Most buyers manage on their own if you had reservations you could of asked but you didn't.
    'till you changed the email of the account to scam me the £700 that will be sent by pockit'. Proof I changed the email?
    Accounts can close if they're flagged eg IP address, suspcicious activity. It's happened to me.

'Your pockit accounts are so risky and you do not provide documents with it so basically it is useless to use it.'
    - So risky yet you still brought. You knew no documents came with it yet still brought. So basically your useless and still talking rubbish.

Sending an email that the email has been changed isnt proof I did anything. You've prob done this out of spite.
    Im not refundung anything. The account worked as you stated you received £700. On top of that you got refunded because I made a document for you. GTFOH
    I will not argue you about your shitty accounts, now everyone knows your accounts are trash.

"Proof I changed the email? Accounts can close if they're flagged eg IP address, suspcicious activity. It's happened to me" Proof sent to @[MPGH]niggo

"
    Sending an email that the email has been changed isnt proof I did anything. You've prob done this out of spite
    ." you are the one who changed the email, do not keep lying i both from you 2 pockits accounts and you gave me the transferwise idea to get my pockit funds so i do not have any reason to do that do you think im trying to get £60 refund from you while im waiting for £700 from pockit ... are you mad??

"
    The account worked as you stated you received £700. On top of that you got refunded because I made a document for you
    ." No the account is closed and thanks god i managed to verify another transferwise account and sent it to Pockit the last minute and they sent funds to the new account, So you did nothing to me just you were trying to scam my money, pokit refund took more than 30 days which helped me to take action before you get it. You made documents for me?? @[MPGH]niggo take a note for this one please, i paid more than $130 to make the documents you did nothing ... you liar!!! all is in the IM chat history.

From your way of talking clearly you are a rude and shitty person, even you can't discuss politely ... feel pity for you.

I will not argue with you anymore, you can't prove anything you did not provide any proofs so you are guilty AF .. still waiting for my £60 refund.

Thanks
    'I will not argue you about your shitty accounts, now everyone knows your accounts are trash.' --lol Isn't it funny that now their shitty account because your a noob.
    I have plenty return buyers so yh everybody knows im the go to.

'you are the one who changed the email'--nope. You prob was careless with info.

'thanks god i managed to verify another transferwise account and sent it to Pockit'- No you should thank me for giving you the idea as you yourself previously stated in the paragraph above 'you gave me the transferwise idea to get my pockit funds'.

'So you did nothing to me just you were trying to scam my money'--yh because i really need £700. I sell accounts for peanuts which pretty much gives an indication that im not desperate compared to others that sell for £100s. So more bs.

'You made documents for me??'--Yh the transferwise proof of account letter. Who's lying.

'From your way of talking clearly you are a rude and shitty person, even you can't discuss politely ... feel pity for you. '--Give respect you get it back. Amazes me how people like you think you're entitled to manners when you give none. Thanks i'll put them feelings in my jar of IDGAF.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Card View Post
    I resolved the issue with Pockit and i sent them another transferwise bank details and got my funds back. Im opening this scam claim to stay away from Xsolent cause he is a scammer waiting for the right prey to vanish out.
    well good thing is you managed to get the money in the end

i just reread the full chatlogs and proof twice

i honestly cannot see how you have been scammed here
    to me it looks like xsolent was very helpful to you and tried to resolve the issue with you

concerning the changing of the transferwire account it is not 100% proven if he or another person was this as he mentioned it has been used before

lastly how much did you end up paying him for all now? 130$ right

= niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    'I will not argue you about your shitty accounts, now everyone knows your accounts are trash.' --lol Isn't it funny that now their shitty account because your a noob.
    I have plenty return buyers so yh everybody knows im the go to.

'you are the one who changed the email'--nope. You prob was careless with info.

'thanks god i managed to verify another transferwise account and sent it to Pockit'- No you should thank me for giving you the idea as you yourself previously stated in the paragraph above 'you gave me the transferwise idea to get my pockit funds'.

'So you did nothing to me just you were trying to scam my money'--yh because i really need £700. I sell accounts for peanuts which pretty much gives an indication that im not desperate compared to others that sell for £100s. So more bs.

'You made documents for me??'--Yh the transferwise proof of account letter. Who's lying.

'From your way of talking clearly you are a rude and shitty person, even you can't discuss politely ... feel pity for you. '--Give respect you get it back. Amazes me how people like you think you're entitled to manners when you give none. Thanks i'll put them feelings in my jar of IDGAF.
    All is BS, you should pray that i saved my ass, if not i will find you and put that jar in your hole.

Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

well good thing is you managed to get the money in the end

i just reread the full chatlogs and proof twice

i honestly cannot see how you have been scammed here
    to me it looks like xsolent was very helpful to you and tried to resolve the issue with you

concerning the changing of the transferwire account it is not 100% proven if he or another person was this as he mentioned it has been used before

lastly how much did you end up paying him for all now? 130$ right
    I managed to get the money because i saved myself by sending another transferwise account to pockit if i did not this should be a scam thread of £700, i dont know how mpgh consider the intention of scamming you know the rules better than me.

The real scam here is for the transferwise account, i posted all the story to get the whole image and the succession of the events. I did not said that he did not helped me lets take for example how you consider someone helped you to transfer money and give you all the tools to help you out than he got greedy and tried to scam you at the end, should i forgive him because he tried to scam me because he helped me before, no sense here!

Who is the other person who changed the email ,he created the account using en email, he gave me the email details and transferwise account details. We only both know that details, who is the third party who did that?? im 100% sure he changed the email ... i was naif how i told him the amount hold by pockit i shall told him it is just some bucks.

that $130 is for the documents i bought from other website not to him .... I paid to this scammer the accounts i bought from him 2 pockits accounts and 1 transferwise account i want a refund for only the transferwise account as im responsible for the 2 other pockits accounts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Card View Post
    that $130 is for the documents i bought from other website not to him .... I paid to this scammer the accounts i bought from him 2 pockits accounts and 1 transferwise account i want a refund for only the transferwise account as im responsible for the 2 other pockits accounts.
    yes that is reasonable

since the transferwire account indeed was not working at all a refund for that is fair and will be issued by him
    @Xsolent

= niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    'All is BS, you should pray that i saved my ass, if not i will find you and put that jar in your hole.'--Ok Liam Neeson.

'I managed to get the money because i saved myself by sending another transferwise account to pockit if i did not this should be a scam thread of £700'
    - Yes because I gave you the idea of sending to transferwise. If you didn't do it I would of helped you another way but then you still would of cried scam.

'should i forgive him because he tried to scam me'-- I didn't scam so once again your just making accusations.

'that $130 is for the documents i bought from other website not to him'-- You brought knowing no documents come with it so why you keep mentioning you got documents yourselves bla bla blah.. Did I not make you the transferwise letter?
    @niggo
    'since the transferwire account indeed was not working at all a refund for that is fair and will be issued by him'
    But it was working. The account was live. He logged in, explored the acc.
    If I sent the account and it was dead then yh a refund would be reasonable.

How is it reasonable when he can't prove I changed the email? I wouldnt even waste my energy attempting it because as a seller you would assume the buyer secures the account.

Remember, he came to me for a solution, i didnt randomly popup saying "hey, why dont you transfer to transferwise" with hidden intentions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    okay so i have talked with other MM about this:

it is not possible to prove for me who changed the transferwire account so we cannot just assume stuff, if there is no 100% proof there is nothing what we can do

however what know is that the transferwire account did NOT work as intended therefore a refund WILL be issued for it to @Dr.Card @Xsolent

this decision is final and will not be changed!

= niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    @niggo
    How did it not work as intended? The account was live. Whatever is done with the account after it's sold is the buyers business not mine.
    I can replace but im not refunding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast