Thread: Passive Income?

Thanks

Passive Income?

Hey, looking for some new ideas to get additional sources of passive income. So I have a job, also have some savings, interested in investing, still studying. Already tried refunds, se, forex trading (failure), dropshipping and some other stuff I cant remember right now. Now thinking to try stock trading (more long term oriented). If you have any suggestions of what I should check out (different from the ones I mentioned above), comment it! (Maybe some small business ideas or etc.) Thanks

Thanks
    You might want to invest as an co owner on credit unions but be sure the credit unions you're investing is stable enough to trust

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blanklights View Post
    Hey, looking for some new ideas to get additional sources of passive income. So I have a job, also have some savings, interested in investing, still studying. Already tried refunds, se, forex trading (failure), dropshipping and some other stuff I cant remember right now. Now thinking to try stock trading (more long term oriented). If you have any suggestions of what I should check out (different from the ones I mentioned above), comment it! (Maybe some small business ideas or etc.) Thanks
    I wouldn't call stock trading passive income because its never guaranteed profit imo. Passive income is something that gains you money 100% risk free while being automated and you not having to do anything.

I asked this same question and all I can say is that it takes a ton of research and finding something that has a problem, and implementing a solution or find something that everyone enjoys and see if theres a way they can have more enjoyment by paying money for it.

The best passive income you could get would have to be a subscription service for something or real estate renting but thats about it.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

4. The Following User Says Thank You to `Rejected For This Useful Post:

Soupiest (07-06-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post

I wouldn't call stock trading passive income because its never guaranteed profit imo. Passive income is something that gains you money 100% risk free while being automated and you not having to do anything.

I asked this same question and all I can say is that it takes a ton of research and finding something that has a problem, and implementing a solution or find something that everyone enjoys and see if theres a way they can have more enjoyment by paying money for it.

The best passive income you could get would have to be a subscription service for something or real estate renting but thats about it.
    Hmm I wouldn´t say passive income has to be 100% risk-free. Many would say dividend-based income (which you get from stocks) is a passive income but it is by no means risk-free! If you have no idea about investing or trading then yeah - stupid idea. Either you start educating yourself or profit from others via copy/shadow trading/investing. There are many platforms out there like Etoro for stocks or us, Coinpanion for crypto.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Following thread as i also wants to know passive income ways

Thanks
    Looking for answers also

Thanks
    Good job man im upvoting

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lillyamber View Post
    I think Passive income is a kind of earnings which you make even as not actively working on it. It is one of the excellent types of profits but it requires wise making plans to make it automatic or to work it for you at the same time UK essay help online as you are not working on it. Most of the organizations on the Internet generate Passive profits.
    That is true

Thanks
    Dividend Stocks
    ​Dividend stocks are tried and true way to earn passive income. You will have to do plenty of research to find good stocks and invest a significant amount of money to receive large dividend checks. However, if you consistently invest money into dividend stocks you can amass a nice residual income over time.

For any of these investment opportunities, make sure you open an account at the best online brokerage, and get rewards while doing it.

Our favorite place to invest is M1 Finance. You might not have heard of M1 Finance, but it's a FREE investing platform that allows you to build a portfolio, and invest in it for free.

This is amazing for investing in dividend stocks because you can build your portfolio of, say, 30 stocks. Then, your investments will be auto-allocated to your entire portfolio every deposit - for FREE! You can even auto-rebalance. Then, your dividends can also be reinvested. It's a fantastic platform, and it was made for this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You might jump into P2P Lending or stock exchange for a long term investment