Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    cavoira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What a Wonderful World
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Angelic
    quit while you can

  2. #17
    Darth Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    227
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amused
    yeah u dont want to lose any money, u just got lucky mate, question is, how long will that luck hold out?

  3. #18
    Luxifer1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    cool, now go and be the next poker god

  4. #19
    Gelatin-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,416
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    1,296
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Invest in something, don't gamble it again. If you really wanna push your luck, then cash out like 2 grand and go for it with the remaining 500. What were you gambling on, anyways?


     
    • Joined - May 2013
    • Premium - September 2016


  5. #20
    Ddoserploxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My casa
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    7
    umm? how about video it next time mother fucker so we can watch the hype lmfao. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Im 19 and im tryna learn every fast way to make money and god dang if u took 10$ and made 2500!! im fucking nutting and shittin as we speak

  6. #21
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    7,030
    Reputation
    513
    Thanks
    928
    My Mood
    Hot
    Honestly just take the W and go. You go back in you'll just lose it and get addicted.

  7. #22
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere nice
    Posts
    9,094
    Reputation
    2431
    Thanks
    2,711
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddoserploxer View Post
    umm? how about video it next time mother fucker so we can watch the hype lmfao. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Im 19 and im tryna learn every fast way to make money and god dang if u took 10$ and made 2500!! im fucking nutting and shittin as we speak
    Just stick 10$ on BJ and double up everytime, use magic to force yourself BJ every round and it's easy cash

  8. #23
    I'm no one
    I don't want to be anyone
    Premium Member
    Publicist
    t0b1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    654981
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Bored
    sport gambling or online casino?
    The moment people come to know love,
    they run the risk of carrying hate.


    dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 24/9/2016
    Premium - 31/8/2018
    Publicist - 22/1/2019

  9. #24
    Dragzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Empty
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by t0b1 View Post
    sport gambling or online casino?
    sure casino sport betting not worth it. i use martingale method

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    Just stick 10$ on BJ and double up everytime, use magic to force yourself BJ every round and it's easy cash
    believe it or not from $10 to $2500 in a week even my last bet i lost $500 it supposed to be $3k , Also i know good method to make $30 - $70 a day from gambling guaranteed win
    Last edited by Dragzon; 06-13-2019 at 09:06 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragzon For This Useful Post:

    Ddoserploxer (06-14-2019)

  11. #25
    Darth Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    227
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Dragzon mate, how would you do that???

  12. #26
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere nice
    Posts
    9,094
    Reputation
    2431
    Thanks
    2,711
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragzon View Post
    i use martingale method
    MaRtInGaLe MeThOd Is GuArAnTeEd MoNeY


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragzon View Post
    sport betting not worth it
    You had a service giveaway for sports betting lol..

  13. #27
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,122
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,659
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    MaRtInGaLe MeThOd Is GuArAnTeEd MoNeY
    is that when you bet on something 50/50 and if you lose you double it?














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  14. #28
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere nice
    Posts
    9,094
    Reputation
    2431
    Thanks
    2,711
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


    is that when you bet on something 50/50 and if you lose you double it?
    Martingale is when you have a base stake, let's say $10 and you're playing Blackjack.

    If you win the hand, you win $10 and the next hand you wager $10.

    However, if you lose the hand, you double your stake to $20.

    So every loss you double your stake until you win then you go back to your base stake. This, of course, is NOT PROFITABLE with cash and ups the variance a ton due to your stakes climbing considerably.

    Base: $10
    1 loss: $20
    2 loss: $40
    3 loss: $80
    4 loss: $160
    5 loss: $320
    6 loss: $640
    7 loss: $1280

    You can see how it can scale a ton if you have a losing streak.

    (Blackjack has a rtp (return to player) of around 99.48% (changes depending on game style) meaning if you wagered £100 statistically you'd expect £99.48 back and the house (casino) profits £0.52)

  15. #29
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,122
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,659
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Martingale is when you have a base stake, let's say $10 and you're playing Blackjack.

    If you win the hand, you win $10 and the next hand you wager $10.

    However, if you lose the hand, you double your stake to $20.

    So every loss you double your stake until you win then you go back to your base stake. This, of course, is NOT PROFITABLE with cash and ups the variance a ton due to your stakes climbing considerably.

    Base: $10
    1 loss: $20
    2 loss: $40
    3 loss: $80
    4 loss: $160
    5 loss: $320
    6 loss: $640
    7 loss: $1280

    You can see how it can scale a ton if you have a losing streak.

    (Blackjack has a rtp (return to player) of around 99.48% (changes depending on game style) meaning if you wagered £100 statistically you'd expect £99.48 back and the house (casino) profits £0.52)
    yeah thats what i meant

    i did that like 3-4years ago in an online roulette, worked fine the first 2-3times where i made like 200euro or so combined

    the 3rd time the casino would give me literal runs of black and red, so like 5x black and then 5x red
    that didnt end well not gonna lie














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  16. #30
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,497
    Reputation
    2558
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragzon View Post
    sure casino sport betting not worth it. i use martingale method

    - - - Updated - - -



    believe it or not from $10 to $2500 in a week even my last bet i lost $500 it supposed to be $3k , Also i know good method to make $30 - $70 a day from gambling guaranteed win
    There is no such thing as a guaranteed win, that's why its called gambling...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-25-2015, 11:46 PM
  2. [WTS] CHEAP RDP STARTING FROM $1.5 | 2 weeks Warranty | BTC/LTC/PP/WDC
    By scarce01 in forum User Services
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 10:34 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 10:34 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:54 PM
  5. [WTS] 1 Week Xbox Live Codes // $0.05 EACH // PAYPAL AND BTC // 24/7 ***** AND PM SUPPORT
    By Trap Drugs in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2014, 04:32 PM