Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    HALOS117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    397
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    I may be on the verge of getting a "grassroot" type sponsorship from Razer.

    So, I have someone in razer whom I know. I told them that I wish for razer to help me support my gaming needs as I wish to start streaming. (I am a good rainbow six and Halo, well mostly all of the games except LoL or those types). We had some discussions and now it has come to a point where they are asking for my twich and youtube link. Now, Since I am just starting, I feel if I show them an empty twitch channel, I would just get rejected. While, If I have some things in it, I may have a chance. (This may be a wild shot as well but worth a try yeah?).


    Any advice how to turn this into an impressive twitch or youtube? I feel youtube is harder due to there needing to be videos and views. Whereas for twitch, there needs to be........(what would they look for?).


    Any advice is welcome

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷
    More than 100 Products! - ✨ Noxey Store

  2. #2
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,082
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,652
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Any advice how to turn this into an impressive twitch or youtube? I feel youtube is harder due to there needing to be videos and views. Whereas for twitch, there needs to be........
    at twitch they would look prob at the number of views and followers you got

    whats also important is the number of concurrent viewers you can pull in

    if you can get all those to be decently high then im sure youll be sponsored














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to niggo For This Useful Post:

    HALOS117 (06-14-2019)

  4. #3
    HALOS117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    397
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


    at twitch they would look prob at the number of views and followers you got

    whats also important is the number of concurrent viewers you can pull in

    if you can get all those to be decently high then im sure youll be sponsored
    Thanks for the reply man. I mailed them those details with a LONG textual name with stats of not only twitch but also about my university and how it has around 25000 students at campus and most of them are into gaming. I told them about companies like msi, alienware etc. who have sponsored students in my college and how razer isnt well known here and how it would be an opportunity for them to tap into this market as well. Also, I explained to them that I am an avid rainbow six player and have played Halo CE at Indian pro leagues and wish to have the edge in preparing for the upcoming halo games and their competitive scene. Also, in return promised them promotion at university campus as well as online. (Attached google digital marketing and resume).

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷
    More than 100 Products! - ✨ Noxey Store

  5. #4
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,082
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,652
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Thanks for the reply man. I mailed them those details with a LONG textual name with stats of not only twitch but also about my university and how it has around 25000 students at campus and most of them are into gaming. I told them about companies like msi, alienware etc. who have sponsored students in my college and how razer isnt well known here and how it would be an opportunity for them to tap into this market as well. Also, I explained to them that I am an avid rainbow six player and have played Halo CE at Indian pro leagues and wish to have the edge in preparing for the upcoming halo games and their competitive scene. Also, in return promised them promotion at university campus as well as online. (Attached google digital marketing and resume).
    dang thats like exactly what they want to hear

    id say if your twitchtube looks promising they for sure will sponsor you














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to niggo For This Useful Post:

    HALOS117 (06-15-2019)

  7. #5
    Faggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,871
    Reputation
    661
    Thanks
    479
    Start that partnership and I'll inform them of your mischievious anti-gamer actions like, using hacks from this website and being an active user on here
    MPGH History

    Member
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist
    01/09/2018 - idfk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Faggot For This Useful Post:

    HALOS117 (06-15-2019)

  9. #6
    HALOS117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    397
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


    dang thats like exactly what they want to hear

    id say if your twitchtube looks promising they for sure will sponsor you
    Thanks for the motivation! Even if it doesnt work, I will ask them what they found lacking in my proposal and I will work on it !

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Faggot View Post
    Start that partnership and I'll inform them of your mischievious anti-gamer actions like, using hacks from this website and being an active user on here
    Why would you do that ? I dont hack in games :'(. The only "hack" i ever used were macros/bots to do races for me in nfs world while i slept so i could get some money to buy a decent car in that pay to win game :3

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷
    More than 100 Products! - ✨ Noxey Store

  10. #7
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,082
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,652
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Thanks for the motivation! Even if it doesnt work, I will ask them what they found lacking in my proposal and I will work on it !
    yeah i think chances are that maybe the twitch or youtube will be the thing that keeps you from getting it (again depending on what your specific numbers on there are)

    but your reasoning for why they should sponsor you seem very good and plausible


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Why would you do that ? I dont hack in games :'(. The only "hack" i ever used were macros/bots to do races for me in nfs world while i slept so i could get some money to buy a decent car in that pay to win game :3
    it does say a lot about a game if you have to do such things in order to get the decent cars














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  11. #8
    HALOS117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    397
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


    yeah i think chances are that maybe the twitch or youtube will be the thing that keeps you from getting it (again depending on what your specific numbers on there are)

    but your reasoning for why they should sponsor you seem very good and plausible


    - - - Updated - - -



    it does say a lot about a game if you have to do such things in order to get the decent cars
    Thanks ! Also :3 well no matter how pay to win it was. It was fun to play. Did you play it? I loved doing races and just spend days in that world. It was the mmo for me. Like club hentai was for @Joe

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷
    More than 100 Products! - ✨ Noxey Store

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to HALOS117 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]niggo (06-15-2019)

  13. #9
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,082
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,652
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Like club hentai was for @Joe
    xdddd



    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    . It was fun to play. Did you play it
    no i never actually played it














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  14. #10
    Faggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,871
    Reputation
    661
    Thanks
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Thanks for the motivation! Even if it doesnt work, I will ask them what they found lacking in my proposal and I will work on it !

    - - - Updated - - -



    Why would you do that ? I dont hack in games :'(. The only "hack" i ever used were macros/bots to do races for me in nfs world while i slept so i could get some money to buy a decent car in that pay to win game :3
    hacking is hacking and won't be tolerated by sponsors :VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    MPGH History

    Member
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist
    01/09/2018 - idfk

  15. #11
    HALOS117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    397
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Faggot View Post
    hacking is hacking and won't be tolerated by sponsors :VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Dont tell them pwease

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


    xdddd





    no i never actually played it
    It had good graphics, good gameplay (nfs mw and nfs carbon era). It had a huge map. Team pursuit evading, drag races, everything. Just the best cars were behind a paywall, which you could grind and get. But they were released for in game currency wayyyy deep into the game's life. They had constantly new cars added. Backed up by EA ( lol ). It was fun. Would bot the hell out of it to get the cash. Get a good car. Then its all enjoyable XD even if you have a low tier car, its fun if you are fine with just racing. For me, I wanted a good exotic and hence the need to bot. Rest, I dont hack games. Maybe bought rainbow six credit for cheap here. But that isnt really ruining anyone's gaming experience :3

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷
    More than 100 Products! - ✨ Noxey Store

  16. #12
    Retard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Keke do you stalk me
    Posts
    1,910
    Reputation
    896
    Thanks
    404
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Maybe get a twitch affilate account along with HQ/Organic viewers and subs

    good luck

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷
    More than 100 Products! - ✨ Noxey Store

    Member since July 2018
    Premium Member since 2018
    Newsforce till April 2019
    Cocksucker since May 2019



  17. #13
    HALOS117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    397
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Maybe get a twitch affilate account along with HQ/Organic viewers and subs

    good luck
    Alright man. Will see what they say. If they need a twitch thing, I will try and get a month from them and get an account. Hopefully it works out lol

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷
    More than 100 Products! - ✨ Noxey Store

  18. #14
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,082
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,652
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    It had good graphics, good gameplay (nfs mw and nfs carbon era). It had a huge map. Team pursuit evading, drag races, everything. Just the best cars were behind a paywall, which you could grind and get. But they were released for in game currency wayyyy deep into the game's life. They had constantly new cars added. Backed up by EA ( lol ). It was fun. Would bot the hell out of it to get the cash. Get a good car. Then its all enjoyable XD even if you have a low tier car, its fun if you are fine with just racing. For me, I wanted a good exotic and hence the need to bot. Rest, I dont hack games. Maybe bought rainbow six credit for cheap here. But that isnt really ruining anyone's gaming experience :3
    back in the days i was all about nfs and the various games for the ps2 like carbon, most wanted and undercover

    played the shit out of those games

    played some so much that i managed to beat the game with the starting car lmao














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  19. #15
    HALOS117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    397
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


    back in the days i was all about nfs and the various games for the ps2 like carbon, most wanted and undercover

    played the shit out of those games

    played some so much that i managed to beat the game with the starting car lmao
    Jesus christ! i have NO FREAKING IDEA HOW YOU COULD HAVE BEAT Darius with the starter car XD!!!!!!!!!

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷
    More than 100 Products! - ✨ Noxey Store

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The game is getting unplayable
    By PyrexxHero® in forum K.O.S. Secret Operation Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 08:54 PM
  2. How to prevent (or reduce the chances of) getting banned in Combat Arms
    By @ echo off in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 03:22 AM
  3. how do i download the hacks or get them im new
    By micheal in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 03:36 PM
  4. Is the Iphone worth getting?
    By kiling4u in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:13 AM
  5. Tutorial's please.. all the leechers are getting mad of downloading detected hacks :)
    By hahagotyoulooking in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 12:57 AM