Thread: eBook Rejected

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Scared

    eBook Rejected


    where tf does it say in the rules that complicated methods aren't allowed?
    Top Products [We are the cheapest]

    [NEW] ✔️ Unlimited Google Drive Accounts Shop ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ Autodesk All Products 3-year license keys ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ JetBrains All Products 1-year activation codes ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ Windows Server Keys (2019 AVAILABLE) | THE CHEAPEST ✔️

    ✔️ Lynda.com Premium Accounts ✔️

    ✔️ Syncfusion 1 year || Big Data ✔️ Dashboard ✔️ Custom or Upgrade ✔️

    ✔️ WintellectNOW 3 months subscription account with your own info ✔️

    All the accounts/keys are legally obtained and not cracked. They will also be private and accessible only by you.

  2. #2
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,122
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,659
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
    where tf does it say in the rules that complicated methods aren't allowed?
    the amount of work that is required to get the stuff that will be sold afterwards is a lot of work

    also a problem i had with it is the requirement to invest money in many different programs and the uncertainty of selling the product afterwards














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  3. #3
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


    the amount of work that is required to get the stuff that will be sold afterwards is a lot of work

    also a problem i had with it is the requirement to invest money in many different programs and the uncertainty of selling the product afterwards
    Still where is the rule that says "No much work allowed"? You can't get money without working dude.
    The investment isn't forbidden either right? If you had a problem with investing in it then it doesn't mean you need to reject it, other users may be able to have more motivation than you enough to make some money of it.
    If you have read the eBook until the end, it has a website that buys the product. You don't look for buyers. The buyer will be looking for the product regularly.
    Top Products [We are the cheapest]

    [NEW] ✔️ Unlimited Google Drive Accounts Shop ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ Autodesk All Products 3-year license keys ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ JetBrains All Products 1-year activation codes ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ Windows Server Keys (2019 AVAILABLE) | THE CHEAPEST ✔️

    ✔️ Lynda.com Premium Accounts ✔️

    ✔️ Syncfusion 1 year || Big Data ✔️ Dashboard ✔️ Custom or Upgrade ✔️

    ✔️ WintellectNOW 3 months subscription account with your own info ✔️

    All the accounts/keys are legally obtained and not cracked. They will also be private and accessible only by you.

  4. #4
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    12,026
    Reputation
    1375
    Thanks
    2,134
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Luffy I can't view the ebook since it is deleted so I don't know what you have on there. While the rules doesn't forbid the sale of having an ebook with work put into it, ultimately it is the discretion of the marketplace staff who reviews it. Judging by the responses from both @niggo & @RespectNF, if there is complication with the steps or issues with the ebook overall then it might not be approved. If it works for you, but can't make it pass two marketplace minions for review then the ebook will be denied. Also @RespectNF mentioned that the ebook is not unique so whatever he saw he will have to answer that for you. If you believe that their decision was unfair then you can appeal to one of the global moderators.


     
    User Services✔️ Section Cleaned 4/16/19
    Marketplace Talk✔️ Section Cleaned 4/18/19
    Elite Selling/Trading/Buying✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Buying Accounts/Keys/Items✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Work & Job Offers
    Giveaways✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Scammer Grave✔️ Moderated daily
    Coupons, Deals and Discounts✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA


     
    Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

  5. #5
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,122
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,659
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I can't view the ebook since it is deleted so I don't know what you have on there
    i think i still have it in my recycle bin let me check
    if i do i can send it to you














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  6. #6
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @Luffy I can't view the ebook since it is deleted so I don't know what you have on there. While the rules doesn't forbid the sale of having an ebook with work put into it, ultimately it is the discretion of the marketplace staff who reviews it. Judging by the responses from both @niggo & @RespectNF, if there is complication with the steps or issues with the ebook overall then it might not be approved. If it works for you, but can't make it pass two marketplace minions for review then the ebook will be denied. Also @RespectNF mentioned that the ebook is not unique so whatever he saw he will have to answer that for you. If you believe that their decision was unfair then you can appeal to one of the global moderators.
    I am aware that it's up to them at the end, but I think they should provide a reason for denying it which is mentioned in the approval guidelines thread.
    For example, if it's scamming, they should delete it saying it's scamming which isn't allowed. But I have no idea how "complicated" is forbidden, like you said it isn't.

    Yes I'd like @RespectNF to explain the "not unique" part. As far as I know, the "common sense" rule was removed a while ago, although the eBook isn't common sense anyway.

    I'm not sure why I need to confirm with a Global Moderator, so far they don't give a good explanation of their "complicated, much work" statement. @niggo @RespectNF you can't earn $500 a month without work.

    As far as I'm concerned, my eBook should be removed for breaking the guidelines, but not for getting disliked by a moderator.
    Last edited by Luffy; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:56 AM.
    Top Products [We are the cheapest]

    [NEW] ✔️ Unlimited Google Drive Accounts Shop ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ Autodesk All Products 3-year license keys ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ JetBrains All Products 1-year activation codes ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ Windows Server Keys (2019 AVAILABLE) | THE CHEAPEST ✔️

    ✔️ Lynda.com Premium Accounts ✔️

    ✔️ Syncfusion 1 year || Big Data ✔️ Dashboard ✔️ Custom or Upgrade ✔️

    ✔️ WintellectNOW 3 months subscription account with your own info ✔️

    All the accounts/keys are legally obtained and not cracked. They will also be private and accessible only by you.

  7. #7
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    12,026
    Reputation
    1375
    Thanks
    2,134
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffy View Post


    I am aware that it's up to them at the end, but I think they should provide a reason for denying it which is mentioned in the approval guidelines thread.
    For example, if it's scamming, they should delete it saying it's scamming which isn't allowed. But I have no idea how "complicated" is forbidden, like you said it isn't.

    Yes I'd like @RespectNF to explain the "not unique" part. As far as I know, the "common sense" rule was removed a while ago, although the eBook isn't common sense anyway.

    I'm not sure why I need to confirm with a Global Moderator, so far they don't give a good explanation of their "complicated, much work" statement. @niggo @RespectNF you can't earn $500 a month without work.

    As far as I'm concerned, my eBook should be removed for breaking the guidelines, but not for getting disliked by a moderator.
    Reason box has limited words. He won't be able to list all the reasons why unless he sent you a private message aside from the system message you received. You don't need to confirm with the global moderators; only to appeal the original decision and dispute decision. I don't think their motive was to target you in any way. They're just doing their duties as minions.


     
    User Services✔️ Section Cleaned 4/16/19
    Marketplace Talk✔️ Section Cleaned 4/18/19
    Elite Selling/Trading/Buying✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Buying Accounts/Keys/Items✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Work & Job Offers
    Giveaways✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Scammer Grave✔️ Moderated daily
    Coupons, Deals and Discounts✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA


     
    Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

    Schiphol (4 Weeks Ago)

  9. #8
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Scared
    Thanks @Lily
    Would still like @RespectNF to give more information here, so I will have more information before disputing to a global moderator. He doesn't seem to give a f so far.
    Top Products [We are the cheapest]

    [NEW] ✔️ Unlimited Google Drive Accounts Shop ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ Autodesk All Products 3-year license keys ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ JetBrains All Products 1-year activation codes ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ Windows Server Keys (2019 AVAILABLE) | THE CHEAPEST ✔️

    ✔️ Lynda.com Premium Accounts ✔️

    ✔️ Syncfusion 1 year || Big Data ✔️ Dashboard ✔️ Custom or Upgrade ✔️

    ✔️ WintellectNOW 3 months subscription account with your own info ✔️

    All the accounts/keys are legally obtained and not cracked. They will also be private and accessible only by you.

  10. #9
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    12,026
    Reputation
    1375
    Thanks
    2,134
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Luffy Don't worry he will reply. I know a couple minions on here are busy irl.


     
    User Services✔️ Section Cleaned 4/16/19
    Marketplace Talk✔️ Section Cleaned 4/18/19
    Elite Selling/Trading/Buying✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Buying Accounts/Keys/Items✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Work & Job Offers
    Giveaways✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA
    Scammer Grave✔️ Moderated daily
    Coupons, Deals and Discounts✔️ Cleaned- Next clean date TBA


     
    Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

    Luffy (4 Weeks Ago)

  12. #10
    RespectNF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the top
    Posts
    4,736
    Reputation
    438
    Thanks
    833
    My Mood
    Angry
    My main reason why it was deleted is because it seems like in general a bad ebook, usually ebooks are on a higher standard and a lot of them get declined every day.

    Your method is bot a game and sell the currency,that's something that exists for a long time and can be applied to any game. If you know which game it is then you don't need the ebook. Same can't be applied to most of the ebooks, if you knew the company name from a SE ebook you still wouldn't know how to do it. Knowledge on how to bot that is available in public.

    Me saying it's not unique means that there is no twist,no method to it to call it your own.

    A few more things.

    Earning 400$+ a month seems unrealistic, i don't know for sure(how much you can earn) but you surely didn't provide any proof that's how much you can earn.

    Ebook needs to have proof.

    Your proof includes:
    - Picture of 20 000 000 coins and saying this is how much you earn in a day, you can get that screenshot from google and say this is how much you earn in a day.
    - Screenshot on your thread showing 2 paypal payments , these could be from anyone and for anything.
    You need additional proof to back up this, proof those payments were related to you selling that currency and additional proof that you get that many coins daily.

    Your screenshots show you earning 188 euros for the period before april 8th and 80 euros for the period from april 8th to may fifth(30 days). If those were payments from selling that currency then you are advertising it as "you could earn 300-400$ in a month but i earned 80 euros(~100$)". Because you were lazy ? So almost everything is automated but you didn't earn the amount advertised because ? You are lazy to sell it ? Selling shouldn't be the difficult part, i don't know if it is but if it's not that then what is it ? And now you decide to sell an almost fully automated ebook which earns 400$ monthly for 20$ ?

    Ebook also relies on a tool,proxies and anti captcha. I don't see it earning 400$ monthly flawlessly.

    I don't think it should be approved as it is, i can be wrong.

    If you were to provide additional detailed proof(Showing that every part of the process works without any problems and you can earn that much daily without interruptions) for what you claim and other staff decide it needs to be approved then it can be.
    @Luffy
    Want to buy something ? Check out my SHOP [Ton of sites available!]


    Contact me on MPGH Integrated chat by clicking on this link.

  13. #11
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Scared
    Got you, will work on getting more proofs then post it again in the future. This can be closed.
    Top Products [We are the cheapest]

    [NEW] ✔️ Unlimited Google Drive Accounts Shop ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ Autodesk All Products 3-year license keys ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ JetBrains All Products 1-year activation codes ✔️

    [HOT] ✔️ Windows Server Keys (2019 AVAILABLE) | THE CHEAPEST ✔️

    ✔️ Lynda.com Premium Accounts ✔️

    ✔️ Syncfusion 1 year || Big Data ✔️ Dashboard ✔️ Custom or Upgrade ✔️

    ✔️ WintellectNOW 3 months subscription account with your own info ✔️

    All the accounts/keys are legally obtained and not cracked. They will also be private and accessible only by you.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Luffy For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]RespectNF (4 Weeks Ago)

Similar Threads

  1. Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 eBook
    By Chester Bennington in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 09:41 PM
  2. Exploring C++/The Programmers Intro to C++(Ebook/PDF)
    By blueduece2 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 12:32 AM
  3. Runescape Private Server : Rejected Pkz - VPS
    By TryMe in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 11:51 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 06:06 PM
  5. The Devil's Reject
    By poulet28 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 11:18 AM