Thanks

good to buy btc rn or wait for the next dip

so i was dumb, really dumb, I did not invest in btc too much then forgot about for like 2 years. then after the 20k point I got back at following it but not investing,

I saw it at 4k not long ago and was going to invest but I didn't, and now I see its at 9k. is it worth it to buy at 9k or do you think its just going to get like 10k then go down for a little bit, I know no one can predict what it will do it but it is better to wait months for a lower point again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I personally think we are pretty much seeing the same thing that happened in 2017 (huge pump). I think the price has a chance of falling back into the high to mid 8000’s. I definitely believe we are going to still keep climbing. I also believe we may surpass 30k by the end of the year. I think from this point on to the end of the year, we will see a nice bull market. Obviously just my opinion. I haven’t been trying to analyse the graphs or whatever, I’m just going with my gut and the many years of crying and jumping up and down experience I have with Bitcoin
    Last edited by Allura; 06-18-2019 at 03:58 PM.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It's always best to buy at a lower price point. Buy low, sell high. But like you said, you don't know if it will go up or down. You might never be able to buy at a lower price if bitcoin continues to soar through the roof. Would you rather risk missing the opportunity by waiting for a lower price (may or may not happen), or risk buying in now with the possibility price could go down (since bitcoin already went from 4k to almost 10k)?

It's very subjective. Do you believe bitcoin will go to 20k? 50k? 100k? If you do, why don't you just buy in now and hold your crypto until it reaches those price targets? People always want to buy at the lowest price, but no one knows what that price is. If you believe in the crypto, it's never too late to buy in now.

Each has its own pros and cons. No one should tell you when to buy. It's up to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    best thing to do is to dollar cost average.