Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Zeganek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Scammed by Fucas

    I bought from this guy 8000 spotify premium cracked accounts for 45$. We agreed i will send money as friends&family on paypal. I did and later he sent me text file with accounts to my email. What i found inside was : 8000 lines with login/password format. 3000 of them was duplicates. Then from 5000 accounts that i got after duplicates sorting, 4021 was just bad ones. I got 979 accounts instead of 8000 at all (also 979 "die" in next 2 days but it doesn't matter). I sent him proofs from accounts checker and we agreed that he will send me a partial refund ~39$. I bought accounts almost 2 weeks ago and till now i didn't get money back on my paypal and i guess this guy won't response for my messages anymore.

    MPGH Profile Link : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5401044

    Thread link : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1439111

    Trade details :

    Screens from our private messages :







    Last edited by Zeganek; 06-17-2019 at 04:54 PM.

  2. #2
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    11,274
    Reputation
    2219
    Thanks
    3,508
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeganek View Post
    . I sent him proofs from accounts checker and we agreed that he will send me a partial refund ~39$. I bought accounts almost 2 weeks ago and till now i didn't get money back on my paypal and i guess this guy won't response for my messages anymore.
    @Fucas 24hours to reply to this





    26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist




    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.






  3. #3
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    11,274
    Reputation
    2219
    Thanks
    3,508
    My Mood
    Angelic
    the user @Fucas has not been online for 2 days and he did not reply to this report
    therefore hell be banned for failure to resolve this scam report
    @Ahlwong @T-800 @Lily @Flengo @Psychotic please ban @Fucas for failure to resolve this report

    @Zeganek you are now free to open a chargeback on paypal





    26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist




    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.






  4. #4
    T-800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    16,659
    Reputation
    1421
    Thanks
    81,899
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    the user @Fucas has not been online for 2 days and he did not reply to this report
    therefore hell be banned for failure to resolve this scam report
    @Ahlwong @T-800 @Lily @Flengo @Psychotic please ban @Fucas for failure to resolve this report

    @Zeganek you are now free to open a chargeback on paypal
    User Fucas has been banned permanently

    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - current
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 06:51 AM
  2. Attention all! a gud trade pls read, non scam
    By VIP-Member in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 09:26 PM
  3. [trade]this isnt a scam read on....
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 04:58 AM
  4. Scammed
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 01:41 PM
  5. Scammed
    By chc18 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:04 PM