Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Scammed by mobster1221

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3980018
    Thread link (If applicable):
    Trade details: $500 BTC for a Fitbit Method for processing forms at any time of the day
    Picture proof of scam occurring: logs removed by niggo
    !!Contains method!!
    Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

So he gave me a method that was supposed to process forms at any time of the day using a program for creating fresh browser profiles named multilogin but it didnt work, we screenshared and never worked for me and when he screenshared and tried it himself and it didnt work for him either and he told me that he'd refund me. BUT HE SUDDENLY WENT OFFLINE and the next day he comes to me giving me an "updated version", instead of using the multilogin program i just have to use a browser on incognito, thats the common processing method for fitbit, everybody knows it. He also gave me some steps on how to fill the form and change the email and everything (its at the beggining of the conversation on IM), but that's nothing special, again everyone knows that. I just want a refund, he clearly gave me a non working method and is just delaying the refund, he's saying that he wont refund me because he gave me an updated version of the method, which is complete bullshit.
    Last edited by niggo; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Skyp.e being provided: https://gyazo.com/3d813c07e072c91a992a9c7f0bb9fc21

Skyp.e ID: https://gyazo.com/aedc98910ee14087681b08f5f39e4459

Reading through logs now, will try to compile trade details due to how long this all is. Bear with me

- $500 usd for "fitbit processing method" (100% process method - 30 mins)

- payment confirmed by both sides

- 17 steps of method provided

- stated if it doesn't work a refund would be issued

- mobster lying to tiger that he was in contact with me and that I would test the method (he stated he thought tiger was lying and this might trip him up)

- mobster states a full refund would be processed

- mobster mentions an updated method which supposedly is the original method Tiger was doing previously.

I need confirmation this is all correct @Tiger. then we'll sort this out. Either you get a method which processes every attempt or a full refund.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Skyp.e being provided: https://gyazo.com/3d813c07e072c91a992a9c7f0bb9fc21

Skyp.e ID: https://gyazo.com/aedc98910ee14087681b08f5f39e4459

Reading through logs now, will try to compile trade details due to how long this all is. Bear with me

- $500 usd for "fitbit processing method" (100% process method - 30 mins)

- payment confirmed by both sides

- 17 steps of method provided

- stated if it doesn't work a refund would be issued

- mobster lying to tiger that he was in contact with me and that I would test the method (he stated he thought tiger was lying and this might trip him up)

- mobster states a full refund would be processed

- mobster mentions an updated method which supposedly is the original method Tiger was doing previously.

I need confirmation this is all correct @Tiger. then we'll sort this out. Either you get a method which processes every attempt or a full refund.
    That is right @Joe . However, since he has already given me 2 non working methods, I'd really just want a refund.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger. View Post
    I'd really just want a refund.
    okay in order for him to reply to this needs to be moved to public
    i will remove the imgur link so the method is not getting leaked

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

okay in order for him to reply to this needs to be moved to public
    i will remove the imgur link so the method is not getting leaked
    Alright thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    24 hours to reply to this @mobster1221

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to niggo For This Useful Post:

Jumba (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    i sold him a working metthod a week ago. i did over 100 orders since i sold him method. i can provide proof. method stopped working since rrecent fitbit patch. i sent him new method which he has noot even tried. @niggo it works 100% of that ttime and i can show u on screenshare. tiger has beeen trying to get a refund for a working mettod.

When he contacted me - his orders were not processiing
    With new method i sent him - i can prove itt processes 100% of the time
    If it was the same method he was using beforre then why were his orders not processing? He is saying it noow just to get a refund.
    Last edited by mobster1221; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Method didn't work from the start. I've tried it several times even with him on ***** and it didn't work. Even when he did it on screen share it didn't work, as seen in the logs. Now he is saying that the 'new' method is working but it's the original method to process forms and I'm not paying 500$ for a method that I and every Fitbit SEer knows.

Thanks
    it did not work for me the 1 time i tried as that was the day fitbit updated system. this can be cross checked by tthe datet of my message and confirmation of system updatte time from any fitbit se're.

if meethod did not work, how havee i completted so many orders siince? eitherway, i can provee the new updated methood i sent him is working. like joe said, an updated 100% worrking method is acceptable. i am willing to show any mod on scrreenshare the method i gave him is working.

Like i said, he can keep claiminng that it is his old method. if this was tthe case why were his orders not processing as i can prove this method works 100% of the time. matter of tthe sttory - he could not process orders, i gave him updated method thatt works 100%, now he can process orders. he got what he paid for. i dont see any issue other than him trying to get his money back.

- - - Updated - - -

That is right @Joe . However, since he has already given me 2 non working methods, I'd really just want a refund.
    plz dont lie in a scam report - u have not even tried second methood. how do u know its nott working? lool
    Last edited by mobster1221; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
    plz dont lie in a scam report - u have not even tried second methood. how do u know its nott working? lool
    Why do you think that I needed a new method? The method that I was using , the second method that you sent me didn't work anymore so I needed a new method, and I bought your method for $500. Also I would have liked to try your brand new and updated method but you don't want to tell me where to buy accounts that have the email changed for more than 3 days lol , you just want to delay the refund.

Thanks
    so it is apparent he did not even ttry updatted method. i dont care what he says about old method. facts are siimple - HIS OLD METHOD DID NOTT WORK, I AM GUARENTEEING THE NEW METHOD I SENT HIM WILL WORK. i am willnig to prrove to any mod overscreensharre

as for his account problem - finding sellers for him was not part of the deal. Eitherway, Most fitbiters here can vouch for the fact that it is not hard fiinding sellerrs that sell aged accs. even if he is unable to find, the solution is simple - age it yourself XD. All i was suppose to provide him was a meethod thatt successfully processes form. my method WILL successfully process forms. i have nothiing more to add.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
    so it is apparent he did not even ttry updatted method. i dont care what he says about old method. facts are siimple - HIS OLD METHOD DID NOTT WORK, I AM GUARENTEEING THE NEW METHOD I SENT HIM WILL WORK. i am willnig to prrove to any mod overscreensharre

as for his account problem - finding sellers for him was not part of the deal. Eitherway, Most fitbiters here can vouch for the fact that it is not hard fiinding sellerrs that sell aged accs. even if he is unable to find, the solution is simple - age it yourself XD. All i was suppose to provide him was a meethod thatt successfully processes form. my method WILL successfully process forms. i have nothiing more to add.
    as I said before, I'm not gonna accept paying 500 for the method that I already know. Even if I try it and it won't work, you'll just say that it works and we'll just keep wasting time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    So there's one big thing I'm not understanding.

Tiger claims the updated method was his original method and that his original method did not process 100% of the time.

Mobster claims the method works EVERY time.

Therefore I believe we should just test the method a number of times and if it processes every time then no refund is due.

@Tiger. @mobster1221 Am I correct? If so I'll discuss with the MM team about testing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    So there's one big thing I'm not understanding.

Tiger claims the updated method was his original method and that his original method did not process 100% of the time.

Mobster claims the method works EVERY time.

Therefore I believe we should just test the method a number of times and if it processes every time then no refund is due.

@Tiger. @mobster1221 Am I correct? If so I'll discuss with the MM team about testing.
    You are correct, however my main problem is that I ended up paying $500 for the method that I was already using before contacting him, he got lucky and now it works again (if it works) and (in my opinion) it wouldnt be fair for me to pay $500 for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

You are correct, however my main problem is that I ended up paying $500 for the method that I was already using before contacting him, he got lucky and now it works again (if it works) and (in my opinion) it wouldnt be fair for me to pay $500 for it.
    I don't think we could verify that the method is the same as what you did previously, so realistically either the method works and that's it or it doesn't and a refund is due. I'll leave something with the team about testing, see who knows the most about this.

Currently awaiting reply from mobster via pm, also I want @mobster1221 to run you through the updated method, as to avoid wasting our time considering you should be providing some support to make sure it works for him.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe For This Useful Post:

Liquify (2 Weeks Ago),mobster1221 (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]RespectNF (3 Weeks Ago)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast