Thread: extrapolated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

extrapolated

Post/Thread Reputation was received on: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...7#post14426907
    Date: 6/20/19
    Reason for dispute: on my thread user commented a nonsensical, and uneducated comment. Aka shit posting, I proceeded to derep the user.
    Quoted user and told him arrogantly to actually contribute when posting. User got mad and derepped me for derepping him.
    User who gave Reputation: Extrapolated
    Last edited by Fucking Moron; 06-20-2019 at 09:58 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Your rep is barely within the terms allowed, as the only reason I don't remove it is because he replied to your thread, but the reason you used is petty AF. The post itself is related to the content you posted, and therefore not against any rule we have. Not to mention is General, basically the section made of shitposting. He also has a valid reason to de-rep you as you incited a direct interaction by negatively repping him. I would suggest in future, you simply reply with your displeasure for someone stating their opinion, rather than using the rep system for something like that. Had he been insulting or otherwise breaking a site rule, it would be a different matter.

No action will be taken.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.