Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    depending on if they encrypt coding or not, may be a day to make the client may be weeks

Thanks
    Nobody can start working on a Unity hacked client untill the production client is out. However, DECA have stated they will keep a flash client working for a few weeks after the port, which ironically gives hackers the time to create a client that will work with the new servers.

Alternatively, there might be methods found to keep a flash client connected to the servers, but it would probably be easier to just remake one. That being said, many of the hacks in the current clients have been added over the course of years, so it might take some time for them to be readded/reworked into a Unity hacked client.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyOfConsequence View Post
    Nobody can start working on a Unity hacked client untill the production client is out. However, DECA have stated they will keep a flash client working for a few weeks after the port, which ironically gives hackers the time to create a client that will work with the new servers.

Alternatively, there might be methods found to keep a flash client connected to the servers, but it would probably be easier to just remake one. That being said, many of the hacks in the current clients have been added over the course of years, so it might take some time for them to be readded/reworked into a Unity hacked client.
    Yes they can, in fact tripleys has done it and made a video about it. After all the realm client is "open-source" and very easy to manipulate, at least for now.
    Last edited by citydrifter; 07-07-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks
    if no one is, someone should

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
    Yes they can, in fact tripleys has done it and made a video about it. After all the realm client is "open-source" and very easy to manipulate, at least for now.
    If you mean a video on how he got the Unity client early I would love to see it. Personally, I have no idea what DECA's plan is in terms of having the new Unity client open-sourced or if they're going to obfuscate the client like they should have done with the flash client in the first place. At this point I think most of it is speculation.

But I do still stand by what I said about hacks that were added to the flash client years ago, they likely either won't even be in the new client, or they'll be significantly different from how they are today in the flash client. After all, the two clients won't even use the same coding language.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12