Thread: AHK help

Thanks

Question AHK help

I've been trying to use AHK to make a triggerbot. The way it should work is that whenever the color of the pixels change, the gun shoots (because AHK presses mouse1). However, this hasn't been working. So I opened up the AHK info thing, and it turns out that wherever my mouse is in CSGO, it reads the pixel color as 000000, or completely black. To try to get around this, I ran it as administrator, to no avail. However, I still didn't give up hope. Instead, I created my own AutoIt program to do the same thing, only to encounter the same problem again. At this point, my knowledge was exhausted. So I turned to this forum. Is there any way to either A) bypass this restriction, or B) is there another similar triggerbot I could use that is completely undetectable. Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Couple things you could do, 1. There is already one like this or if you are more interested in making your own there are a couple things that could be in the way. For starters make sure your running csgo in window borderless mode and it's been a while since ive used AHK but instead of reading where the mouse is just read in the direct center of the screen.

edit: also don't use any ahk in faceit its detected but vac is npt, thought i might add that in

Thanks

Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieSS View Post
    Couple things you could do, 1. There is already one like this or if you are more interested in making your own there are a couple things that could be in the way. For starters make sure your running csgo in window borderless mode and it's been a while since ive used AHK but instead of reading where the mouse is just read in the direct center of the screen.

edit: also don't use any ahk in faceit its detected but vac is npt, thought i might add that in
    Thank you for your help! I ended up fixing the issue. For all those reading, I had FaceIt anticheat enabled, which prevented AutoIt and AHK from reading the screen properly. Thank you again so much!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    //Solved.