Thread: Interview

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Post Interview

Hi, well its my first post here so i will be Quick. Well i asked some questions to a IW developer(an actual IW developer which is specialized in VAC and Things like that) and i he told me some really juicy stuff.

Well, i asked about some hacks and here it goes:

Q: Is Texture Hack bannable(including Reduced Foilage and Etc)?

A: Well, no. If you do not change the main core .exe of the iw4mp, and as long as you don't bother anyone else, you are safe from any bans.

Q: Is any kind of Single player/Multi Player Trainer/prestige hack bannable?

A: Depends on what options you use. First, if you use no recoil and ESP for any type of game, you will be banned including no Flash and etc. But if you only change memory of the game, and according to out Protocol, as long as if you paid the 60 dollars, you may modify your game as much as you want if you don't disturb anyone in-game.

Q: (faking) I heard that people use Vac chaos to disable VAC, is that true?

A: Yes and no. Yes because it works just for a period of time and also I've flagged people using it for servers and they got banned in the March Wave ban. But, if we update the game and if some no life gamer continues to use Vac Chaos(old version), they will get banned in the next wave ban, even if the individual changes his action.

Q: Are mods bannable? Even if you don't use VAC CHAOS or anything that disables VAC??

A: Again, if you change the main core of .exe, you will be banned. Even if people aren't bothered by little things, if you change the .exe you will probably get banned in the next wave.

Q: I've seen people using little hacked servers(like no shaky sprint and unlimited sprint, unlimited breath shit like that), is that legal?

A:No, if you change our "servers" and bother other people(even if you use little unharmful things) you will get banned, no matter what. If you do not change the .exe or servers, only memory, you are Ok.

Thats it guys, i hope this brightens up your mind, and Please Thanks if this was useful or not( no heart feelings ^^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Pwooff that this is actually from an IW developer and not made up by you?
    [IMG]https://lh4.ggph*****m/_-aCmMp6G0AQ/S4-phW7LRvI/AAAAAAAAALc/3cpKkpjIgUM/s400/display.php.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Im not kidding, i haev him on my Steam, he has like no Prestige/level...only like a number 70 next to his name...and he can kik anyone taht is hackiung...there was this time that he flagged a hacker

I knew him cuz i accidently changed my name to IWnet Emulator, apparently a Employee from IW xD, so he added me to warn me lol