Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Lightbulb Increase Play Count and Playtime with a game of self-willing torture.

So basically you don't want to use any program, but just you, your mouse, your keyboard, and your computer with no other use for external programs like replay bots or macro recorders. It's rather simple and I think most of you know you need at least 10,000 total score and have played a beatmap for at least eight seconds to have it added to your play count; in case you didn't know that, now you know. The little mini-game for increasing your play count and play time is what I like to call "37 Restarts and 3 Strikes." Basically in order to actually not turn back you have to surpass thirty-seven retries; it should tell you when the game says "37 retries and continuing..." You can turn back before it hits thirty-seven, but as soon as you hit that mark, it becomes a game of torture (at least in my eyes.) Upon hitting thirty-seven retries, congrats, now you have earned three chances meaning you have to keep 100% accuracy, if it drops before you reach 10,000 total score you get a strike and your chances subtract by one, simple. The more you progress, the more you kind of just want to quit playing the map, so I mean.. you can just quit, after all no one is forcing you, but yourself; it is a game of self-torture tho so it's not really fun if you're not actually willing to torture yourself a little (I might be a masochist or something idunno.) If you lose 100% acc, but have surpassed 10,000 total score and played for eight seconds, you do not get a strike (sorry man.) If you happen to pass 100 retries, you may now start to cursor dance to end your suffering (but if you cursor dance and still manage to keep 100%, jesus man, I hope you don't go insane.) This isn't really helping you how to cheat and shtuff, it's just slight motivation to keep your profile from looking obviously suspicious. Just a little idea for you guys, idunno :/

Thanks
    you cheat with which program ? i've actually nothing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Leiruz View Post
    you cheat with which program ? i've actually nothing
    Honestly, the only thing I use is an AR Changer. It's called Enlighten.