Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    As many others already told you no one really knows it, I guess it's also different from company to company.

Thanks
    I'll tell you since I've driven for Uber Eats before. Uber gives you 3 strikes and you're out. You get a notice in the form of a notification when something goes wrong, not a paycut. I've never had a pay-cut over non-delivery. I've had people say they never get their food. Prob from people like you, honestly I could care less because the strikes kind of reset on a montly basis or something because I've never gotten 3, but I have gotten a dozen DNA orders. I keep getting "this is your first strike". Needless to say I don't uber anymore. Doordash straight up doesn't pay you and gives you 2 more chances.

Thanks
    if u say the food never came u fuck the driver which i dont agree with, i would rather say the food was fucked up and i only refund big chain restaurants that make money not the small ones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Not sure about all the other delivery services, but UberEats has a penalty system in which if you get reported too many times (not you necessarily, also the food), you can get fired. Doordash will take the money you made and not recompensate you for the gas or anything even if you tell them that you did indeed deliver the order.

refunders who use the DNA method for food are assholes.

Just complain that the restaurant messed up your order, this won't hurt the driver, just the restaurant/food delivery service. You could say "instead of <fooditem1>, <restaurant you ordered from> put <fooditem2> in my bag" which would make them mark it as an error by the restaurant.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LopplioGaming View Post
    Not sure about all the other delivery services, but UberEats has a penalty system in which if you get reported too many times (not you necessarily, also the food), you can get fired. Doordash will take the money you made and not recompensate you for the gas or anything even if you tell them that you did indeed deliver the order.

refunders who use the DNA method for food are assholes.

Just complain that the restaurant messed up your order, this won't hurt the driver, just the restaurant/food delivery service. You could say "instead of <fooditem1>, <restaurant you ordered from> put <fooditem2> in my bag" which would make them mark it as an error by the restaurant.
    they'd ask for pics no?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bamanam View Post
    they'd ask for pics no?
    It depends on who you're working with. I know for sure that the alternative method I mentioned works on GrubHub.

I'm guessing it'll work on other popular food delivery services like UberEats and DoorDash because they wouldn't go through all the trouble of asking for proof and they have already considered losses like this in their income.

Thanks
    interesting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This is really bad if drivers get the penalty :/

Thanks
    If you say driver handed food to someone else they will get in trouble, if they get 3 warning's they'll get fired.,

Thanks
    Does the driver get to see who complained of the people he delivered too? like the name/address/etc of the the person who complained about the food or no?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lionstraught View Post
    Does the driver get to see who complained of the people he delivered too? like the name/address/etc of the the person who complained about the food or no?
    most likely not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Personally, It wouldn't hurt to ask. But typically a Dominos driver still gets paid to delivery the pizza even if there was a refund/customer special order.
    I would assume for the best that the company / franchise takes the hit for it.

Thanks
    Just do destroyed items, and the restaurant has to pay for it

Thanks
    If you do DNA, fault falls upon the driver I believe. You should do food is messed up / wrong food so that the blame goes onto the restaurant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12