Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    So, in the market for a used car. I don't want something plain and boring like a Toyota Corolla. I want something that looks good, even without modding it. I might add things like a spoiler and other bits here and there but not a body kit as those things are expensive af.

Budget is $20,000 AUD ($14,000 USD).

I love the newer Ford Mustangs (2015 and onward models), but Mustangs are $35,000 AUD ($25,000 USD). Looking at Toyota 86, but that car is so low (the seats are so low).

Any car recommendations? Not looking for performance. Most exterior looks. Low mileage is definitely a big concern
    Well, if you are on a budget, this is what i found good looking from an australian site - Mazda2. Now, If Hyundai is present in australia, go for a hyundai car for sure. They got good looks, performance and milage overall.
    i20 i saw an i30 in your aus site. so maybe that. But yeah hyundai. They got some bigger cars as well (suvs) which are amazing to drive.

https://www.hyundai.com.au/images/Us...ue_450x284.png

Hyundai site for all its cars- https://www.hyundai.com.au/cars

Now, i may be completely off here as we are from different countries. We dont even have i30 in india XD its called the new i20 here. But Hyundai has a very good reputation here.

ALSO, if you are thinking of getting the suzuki swift, check out Baleno. It would be better IN MILAGE, LOOKS AND PERFORMANCE than the i30.

( YOU CAN ALWAYS CUSTOMISE THE LOOKS OF YOUR CAR)

ALL THE BEST!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Well, if you are on a budget, this is what i found good looking from an australian site - Mazda2. Now, If Hyundai is present in australia, go for a hyundai car for sure. They got good looks, performance and milage overall.
    i20 i saw an i30 in your aus site. so maybe that. But yeah hyundai. They got some bigger cars as well (suvs) which are amazing to drive.

https://www.hyundai.com.au/images/Us...ue_450x284.png

Hyundai site for all its cars- https://www.hyundai.com.au/cars

Now, i may be completely off here as we are from different countries. We dont even have i30 in india XD its called the new i20 here. But Hyundai has a very good reputation here.

ALSO, if you are thinking of getting the suzuki swift, check out Baleno. It would be better IN MILAGE, LOOKS AND PERFORMANCE than the i30.

( YOU CAN ALWAYS CUSTOMISE THE LOOKS OF YOUR CAR)

ALL THE BEST!
    Hyundai is shit lol. It will break all the time, the tranny will be gone before your warranty expires, and if he doesn't buy the warranty then he has to be pretty rich to maintain it

Idk why op is so concerned about miles on the car, modern cars can run forever, especially Japanese cars

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fregi View Post
    Hyundai is shit lol. It will break all the time, the tranny will be gone before your warranty expires, and if he doesn't buy the warranty then he has to be pretty rich to maintain it

Idk why op is so concerned about miles on the car, modern cars can run forever, especially Japanese cars
    Don't forget about german cars. My grandpa's 1995 VW Golf made it to almost 300.000 km before it broke down...

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    save your money and get a lambo

Thanks
    Do a Honda cheap and last long

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234