Thanks

Received Negative Reputation by smm-predator

Post/Thread Reputation was received on: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1455902

Date: 06/26/2019

Reason for dispute: I have not made any transactions with this user. He is trying ruins my sells and my reputation.

User who gave Reputation: smm-predator

I have not made any transactions with this user. He is trying ruins my sells and my reputation.

He simply sells the same services as me and I do not know why he wants to ruin my sales and my reputation.

Here his thread of services: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1424883

I just want them to take away the negative reputation in my thread and that he not try ruins mis sells with his comments.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    At first glance, scam accusations w/out evidence and outside the proper section, as well as sales trashing were found to be made by @smm-predator in the OP's thread. These were handled by me, as @RespectNF did not take action after his mention by the OP at the time. In future OP you can report the posts and a GM or section staff will handle it. I've seen no evidence of a direct interaction warranting the reputation.

@smm-predator please state your reason for the negative reputation or the accord for a service that led to its use. If you agree that your use of negative rep does not fall within the policies we have, I will remove the reputation and no warnings will be issued. If you claim the reputation is valid, but fail to provide sufficient evidence to validate your opinion, you will receive an official warning. If you do provide evidence of a direct interaction, and it is verified, then the reputation will stand, and the OP will receive the warning instead. You have 24 hours to reply.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

RespectNF (06-28-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Alright lemme get it started.
    I recently saw the post of the user @Wicker , so far so good. After I saw his terrible thread and service offer I had to comment below the post.
    The as "high quality" advertised followers are the most lq followers you can find on the entire market, a grand of these is 0.08 on some sites and he sells it for 25€ I mean for real? Of course I also do this here because he is my competitor but this is not even close to a fair fight ! prices for 1k followers vary about 0.75€ / No refill up to 2-2.50€ / with refill OP's post is just a scam for your entire members and not acceptable!

Thanks
    What is not fair, is that you mark the prices that I must put in my sales thread and that you say that my services are a scam, without proofs or anything.

I think that each one is free to put the price that he considers appropriate for his services.

I am not breaking any rules and that's why my sales thread was approved.

You do not have to come and try to ruin my sales and my reputation for the simple fact that I am your competition.

I only ask that you delete your comments in my sales thread and that you cancel the negative reputation that you have given me for the simple fact of offering the same services as you.

Thanks, I hope your collaboration.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So there seems to be no actual direct interaction, and simply opinions on a service. As such the reputation will be removed. @smm-predator consider this an official warning. Any future rep abuse will result in a level 2 punishment.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Wicker (07-02-2019),zoran_dj (07-09-2019)