Thanks

Question Need help finding a trainer/hack for Teknogods MW3 SP

Hi. I finally found some time to play games and get up to date with this world I abandoned for 15 years because life happened.
    This means I am a "noob" in many aspects of modern gamming, teminology, technology, etc. So please, patience if I don't get something right.

I have Teknogods MW3. The game version is 1.4.382. Working fine, I already finished in regular, but I noticed the game is way too fast to be enjoyable for my tastes. You maybe love sped-up games but not me. MW Remastered and MW2 were good. MW3 feels like you are playing the previous games in 1.5x speed.

For this, both Remastered and MW2 have easy fixes. One has a built-in game cheat, the other has a easy config.cfg file edit hack and these allow you to slow down the game. And this is why I'm here: I've scoured the internet for 2 days trying to find a way to do the same in MW3, but came empty so far. All I find are trainers for steam versions.

Do you know a trainer/hack/trick to enable a slow motion feature in MW3 teknogods version? Or change the timescale somehow so I can bind or change the game's speed?

PS: I don't care for aimbots, noclips, god modes or any of that. Makes no sense to me. I just want to play a game relaxed, in at least a humane speed. All I want is to slow down the game a little bit.

PS2: I need this only for SP. Campaign and SpecOps. I don't play MP. Specially since the servers are probably empty these days, but I'm simply not interested in competing online. I just want to have a good time in my free time.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Nevermind,I got the Steam version.
    Problem is some trainers drop GPU to 0%, which freezes the game or crashes it.
    It seems there is no hope for MW3.