Thanks

Received -10 Negative Reputation by Ahmad

Post/Thread Reputation was received on: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1455902

Date: 07/01/2019

Reason for dispute: I have not made any transactions with this user. He is trying ruins my reputation?

User who gave Reputation: Ahmad

I do not want to think badly but I did a little research on his profile to find out the reason why he left me that reputation and I found this:

Apparently is a friend of the smm-predator user who was the same one who tried to ruin my reputation a few days ago:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1456928

I do not understand why this fixation towards me but this situation is already quite annoying.

I hope you can help me, since I do not think I have broken any rules of the forum since you have reviewed it several times for reasons of these false claims.

Thank you.

@Liz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You are over reaching it here dude. I can't browse through US sections and derep someone? You can derep me right now on this post. I can derep ANYONE on ANY POST.

"I have not made sales with this person", so you're immune to derep?

Working on a sale with someone unrelated to you has NOTHING to do with it. I derepped you because of my own reasons.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    You are over reaching it here dude. I can't browse through US sections and derep someone? You can derep me right now on this post. I can derep ANYONE on ANY POST.

Working on a sale with someone unrelated to you has NOTHING to do with it. I derepped you because of my own reasons.
    I do not pretend or want to be immune to anything, but what bothers me is that you give me a reputation of -10 without having any interaction with you. @Liz and @RespectNF have supervised my sales thread and did not warn me about anything, therefore I suppose I have not broken any rules.
    I hope you can clarify this, so as not to continue receiving more negative reputations.
    Thank you.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

No abuse of the reputation system. This includes soliciting reputation, rep-for-rep trading, giving negative reputation without a direct interaction, and de-rep ganging. All reputation must have valid reasons provided for why reputation occurred, otherwise a valid removal of the reputation can be requested and will be removed (this does not include CS).

Reputation removed.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Wicker (07-03-2019)