Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anylidand View Post
    Great Trainer!If you can, wish to add Freeze Zombies function.
    thx, I might add it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by iwillbefree100 View Post
    i installed .net 4.8 still crashes, only used god mode and unlimited ammo, cant play for more than 5 minutes, i have no idea lmao
    idk what's wrong I've tested it on both my PCs no crashes i'll need to see if other people have issues with crashes. Be sure you downloaded the correct 4.8 theirs runtime and developer try to download both and visual studio 2019 community that might fix it for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
    thx, I might add it in the future.

idk what's wrong I've tested it on both my PCs no crashes i'll need to see if other people have issues with crashes. Be sure you downloaded the correct 4.8 theirs runtime and developer try to download both and visual studio 2019 community that might fix it for you.
    Also dont have anything else open apart from WW2,Trainer.

Opening blacklisted programs/tools will cause the game to force close/crash also.

The fact that your crashing & the trainer dev wasnt during the making tells me you dont have all the .Net framework/ Microsoft Redistributable Packages installed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iwesley93I For This Useful Post:

qwertyr (07-05-2019)

Thanks
    Has only worked once for me, not sure what i've done but its not detecting players so its not working for me anymore, any help?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbygoodness View Post
    Has only worked once for me, not sure what i've done but its not detecting players so its not working for me anymore, any help?
    you need to be host for it to work so just start a custom game or keep searching till you get host

6. The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyr For This Useful Post:

chubbygoodness (07-06-2019)

Thanks
    ill try do some of the things youve mentioned and hopefully it stops crashing, if it continues ill just give up and no longer will post here, i know its the trainer cus my game doesnt crash till that is open and even my game has crashed when just having it opened and not even using the options,

before i go tho, ill request if theres any chance of adding an option of changing the character? or unlocking the playable characters
    Last edited by iwillbefree100; 07-05-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks
    ill try do some of the things youve mentioned and hopefully it stops crashing, if it continues ill just give up and no longer will post here, i know its the trainer cus my game doesnt crash till that is open and even my game has crashed when just having it opened and not even using the options,

before i go tho, ill request if theres any chance of adding an option of changing the character? or unlocking the playable characters
    if they're not stored server side it would be possible to change the character but you'd need to ask someone in the call of duty marketplace offering ww2 services since I've not messed with stats and such on this game yet.

Thanks
    if they're not stored server side it would be possible to change the character but you'd need to ask someone in the call of duty marketplace offering ww2 services since I've not messed with stats and such on this game yet.
    fair enough, its just cus on black ops 3 there was a trainer that included changing the character to characters that werent even on that zombie map level lmao

Thanks
    fair enough, its just cus on black ops 3 there was a trainer that included changing the character to characters that werent even on that zombie map level lmao
    all that would need to find the models but idk if i'm going to waste too much time on this game, probably add a few things in the future and make the menu cleaner and look better but it'll be a bit difficult to find that

Thanks
    Thank you very much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This would be possible but its just a case of finding the characters address in memory. I found it for WW2 but for versions 1.3 was time consuming to find so i doubt any1 would have this for latest TU trainers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Iwesley93I For This Useful Post:

qwertyr (07-10-2019)

Thanks
    so this only works if im host?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post
    This would be possible but its just a case of finding the characters address in memory. I found it for WW2 but for versions 1.3 was time consuming to find so i doubt any1 would have this for latest TU trainers.
    ah i see, it would be cool af to play as the characters tho that are unlockables. they got cool outfits n shit

Thanks
    ah i see, it would be cool af to play as the characters tho that are unlockables. they got cool outfits n shit
    Did you ever get this working without it causing a crash on you?

Thanks
    Did you ever get this working without it causing a crash on you?
    nah i crashed everytime, i tried just by having the trainer in the background with no options selected and i crashed after 5 minutes. i could never play longer than 5

Thanks
    nah i crashed everytime, i tried just by having the trainer in the background with no options selected and i crashed after 5 minutes. i could never play longer than 5
    when I update this i'll find a better method of preventing it to crash when dvars are not changed back to the normal value and the games ends. Your crash problem is probably from a different offset and when it gets written the crash happens it'll be fixed next time I update the trainer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast