Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.1923
    Posts
    2,430
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    2,700
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xsnipesnet View Post
    I tried it before I came to you though lmao, just refund me my money and we can be on our ways. Even in the conversation it states mine was created on Jun 29, 9:36 AM and your's was Jun 29, 2:30 PM. Clearly that was almost 5 hours before I contacted you.

    "If he did it before he came to me then yes i will refund him." - Then do it?

    He failed the refund and wouldn't help, all I want is a refund for this failed service that I requested.
    Hold up you cannot say i failed the service after you started doing it yourself.....LOL YOU do not have a brain.

    - - - Updated - - -

    lol whatever what's your email
    ~Queen's Cheap Ubereat ~ Postmate ~ DoorDash ~ Grubhub ~ Refunding Service~ Fast ~ Friendly ~ World Wide ~ 24/7 Support ~


  2. #17
    xsnipesnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    Hold up you cannot say i failed the service after you started doing it yourself.....LOL YOU do not have a brain.

    - - - Updated - - -

    lol whatever what's your email
    Sent you a PM with my PayPal email, waiting for refund.

  3. #18
    Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    69.01.1923
    Posts
    2,430
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    2,700
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xsnipesnet View Post
    Sent you a PM with my PayPal email, waiting for refund.
    https://gyazo.com/56543b1664fcadb0407e989a7a74f1a8 refunded lol next time dont go to a refunder and say they failed when you did it yourself in the first place and failed then try to ruin there reputation. @niggo @RespectNF close thread.
    ~Queen's Cheap Ubereat ~ Postmate ~ DoorDash ~ Grubhub ~ Refunding Service~ Fast ~ Friendly ~ World Wide ~ 24/7 Support ~


  4. #19
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,044
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,632
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @xsnipesnet please confirm you got the refund














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  5. #20
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,044
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,632
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @xsnipesnet once you are online again please confirm reciept of the refund














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  6. #21
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,044
    Reputation
    1732
    Thanks
    2,632
    My Mood
    Angelic
    last chance to reply @xsnipesnet or else this report will be closed














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  7. #22
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,548
    Reputation
    2966
    Thanks
    3,202
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Since @xsnipesnet hasn't been online for the past 3 days, I have verified the refund that was done through PayPal by @Queen.


    The report has been resolved and the thread may be closed. @niggo @RespectNF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Other] Uber Ride and Uber Eats refund Giveaway
    By UberService in forum Giveaways
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-02-2018, 03:52 AM
  2. SERVICE GIVEAWAY: FREE UBER EATS REFUND
    By Maschendo in forum Giveaways
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-27-2018, 02:56 PM
  3. Uber Eats refund giveaway
    By mobster1221 in forum Giveaways
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-24-2018, 04:59 AM
  4. Uber Eats refund service just for UK Only
    By Edwarddaniel1990 in forum Giveaways
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-15-2018, 01:30 PM
  5. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-05-2018, 07:51 PM