Thread: Scammer shaq316

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    i aint talking to u anymore
    i invite any mods/admin for proofs
    i posted all proofs possible
    Last edited by Flengo; 1 Week Ago at 05:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    In order to confirm a few things, @shaq316 please add OP to your IM if you haven't already and provide us screenshots of the entire conversation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    In order to confirm a few things, @shaq316 please add OP to your IM if you haven't already and provide us screenshots of the entire conversation.
    I can forward = in imchat you will only find the conversation of the purchase of the account, I make the payment and then he asks me for an email where to send the account.
    I need to do 3 times the accounts because the funds were blocked upon receiving a minimum payment of proof (now I understand why, when changing the "main" email, surely paypal in the other 2 accounts requested to verify with documents to be able to use the funds for protection) .
    Unfortunately it worked in the last change ....

Please try to recover the password in paypal with the information provided ask me in private what is the 3rd email @ hotmail.com required. (that I possibly reached the main cell / email when I added it or just tried to use my services and got that email)

And check paypal identifies the "primary" email = --------------------..... That he says does not correspond to this account.

I apologize for my English, I hope you understand everything. Thank you.
    Last edited by Flengo; 1 Week Ago at 05:54 PM.

________

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhon9999 View Post
    I can forward = in imchat you will only find the conversation of the purchase of the account, I make the payment and then he asks me for an email where to send the account.
    I need to do 3 times the accounts because the funds were blocked upon receiving a minimum payment of proof (now I understand why, when changing the "main" email, surely paypal in the other 2 accounts requested to verify with documents to be able to use the funds for protection) .
    Unfortunately it worked in the last change ....

Please try to recover the password in paypal with the information provided ask me in private what is the 3rd email @ hotmail.com required. (that I possibly reached the main cell / email when I added it or just tried to use my services and got that email)

And check paypal identifies the "primary" email = smmshaq316@gmail.com ..... That he says does not correspond to this account.

I apologize for my English, I hope you understand everything. Thank you.
    Yes it is still relevant so please do provide screenshots of the conversation. So the information of the accounts were provided on the text file through e-mail, I'd like to verify it in private, you could send me a screen recording accessing the email and highlighting the contents of the file through the e-mail.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Jhon9999 (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I understand that the doubt if "edit everything I". But what's the point of robbing myself? + 3 years working here at mpgh.

I simply create the report to prevent other people from being swindled.

When they receive the account = do not "change the data within the account settings". Always send "verification codes" email + cell phone as if you "forgot" to avoid being scammed like me. (unlike emails, paypal always prioritizes the primary)
    Last edited by Jhon9999; 1 Week Ago at 07:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @shaq316 You have 24 hours to provide screenshots of the transaction history of the Paypal associated with smmshaq316@gmail.com, you may send them through IM or PM. If the need arises I may need to make use of teamviewer to verify as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    @shaq316 You have 24 hours to provide screenshots of the transaction history of the Paypal associated with smmshaq316@gmail.com, you may send them through IM or PM. If the need arises I may need to make use of teamviewer to verify as well.

i can show full prooof no problem
    i tried to add u in im but seems not to work
    can u add me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @Jhon9999 I have checked @shaq316 email account --------------------as well as the Paypal linked to the account, I was able to verify that it was indeed a 3 year old account and -----------------------was the only e-mail used for that account, It was the primary e-mail. His account was limited and further e-mails couldn't be added, Verified the transaction histories as well. The account had no activity whatsoever.

This means that there is no evidence linking Shaq316 to the breach of your Paypal account.

While I am sorry for your loss, I would advice users to properly verify that they are receiving the primary email to the account they are purchasing and to secure the account and everything linked to it during the trading process itself so as to avoid problems such as this.

This thread shall be closed due to lack of evidence against @shaq316 however we will keep this report in mind for further occurrences such as this.

@RespectNF @niggo
    Last edited by Flengo; 1 Week Ago at 05:55 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

stibertwins (1 Week Ago)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12