Thanks

A Few Questions About Cheat Coding

I'm trying to get into the internal cheat coding scene but I'm kinda lost and I have a few questions that might be obvious to some.

1. Lets say I learn all of C++, what else do I need to know to build my own cheat.
    2. Once I learn all of the required information, where do I start? With the menu, or the aimbot, or what?
    3. If I code a internal from the ground up, no pasting, how would I make it undetected by VAC?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    1. You gotta learn how to assembly, of course you do need to know how the game works, find address and pointers.
    2. Start with a simple cheat, get your position, entity positions, and do a simple esp.
    3. Just because you made your internal from the scratch doesn't mean it's undetected. I heard that they do detect any kind of hooks, I actually don't know because i haven't done it myself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
    1. You gotta learn how to assembly, of course, you do need to know how the game works, find address and pointers.
    2. Start with a simple cheat, get your position, entity positions, and do a simple esp.
    3. Just because you made your internal from the scratch doesn't mean it's undetected. I heard that they do detect any kind of hooks, I actually don't know because i haven't done it myself.
    Is there any threads, documents, or videos you can point me in the direction of that will teach me how to do what you said in 1.
    Also, I've heard that if you make a private cheat that isn't pasted from anywhere that it will be undetected. I also have heard mixed feelings about junk code helping and not helping.

EDIT: I also have one more question, let's say I'm making my full CS:GO cheat, with all the features, where do I start?
    Last edited by ImUplink; 1 Week Ago at 08:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This should be closed ans marked as solved. Contact me again if you want to re-open your thread.
    /Solved.