Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Scam by agatasmurf

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3719288
    Thread link (If applicable): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1354809

Trade details: 5 Fitbit charge3 accounts, 5 Fitbit blaze accounts

Picture proof of scam occurring: https://imgur.com/a/3INiwnZ https://imgur.com/a/oIw0oFM

Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

Essentially I went to him to purchase fitbit accounts to SE to US, however the region doesn't matter to me, just that the account is within 12 month period. He states the accounts are EU, and it doesn't mean anything to me as the account region doesn't matter, and not until much later does he mention that EU has 24 month warranty and that is why he is selling EU accounts, but of course I cannot use these. Also, the charge3 accounts which are for US anyways also did not work either, and many logins I was given did not work to even log in.

Due to the miscommunication of both sides not making clear EU means 12-24 month old account, I would simply like the accounts either replaced with accounts of any region under 12 months old, or a refund for the accounts as none have been able to work so far and he still tries to replace with accounts over 12 months old.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rem For This Useful Post:

requestbansz (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @agatasmurf reply to this

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    We need the full chat logs as you are missing some on the start, we need to see the exact wording and deal details so we can see which accounts you agreed on. @Rem
    Want to buy something ? Check out my SHOP [Ton of sites available!]

Contact me on MPGH Integrated chat by clicking on this link.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    We need the full chat logs as you are missing some on the start, we need to see the exact wording and deal details so we can see which accounts you agreed on. @Rem
    Redacted parts are not related to fitbit sale/account information given.

https://imgur.com/a/27AFiss

Main point is that (in addition to the charge 3 accounts I've attempted also not working) is that I made it clear I wanted to SE to US, he said it was EU only, but the region itself doesn't matter for me. The issue was simply that it was not clear EU is due to the fact that the warranty period is twice as long.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    Redacted parts are not related to fitbit sale/account information given.

https://imgur.com/a/27AFiss

Main point is that (in addition to the charge 3 accounts I've attempted also not working) is that I made it clear I wanted to SE to US, he said it was EU only, but the region itself doesn't matter for me. The issue was simply that it was not clear EU is due to the fact that the warranty period is twice as long.
    From the chat logs you have provided I can't seem to find a statement where the warranty period of the accounts are discussed, in the image in this post you have only asked if its 1 month inactive. Is this the entire conversation? Please make sure you aren't leaving out anything.

@agatasmurf please respond to this within 24 hours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

From the chat logs you have provided I can't seem to find a statement where the warranty period of the accounts are discussed, in the image in this post you have only asked if its 1 month inactive. Is this the entire conversation? Please make sure you aren't leaving out anything.

Yes this is the entire conversation, the issue being that I was unaware of the fact that fitbit warranty periods were double the time span in EU, thus all attempts would not work.

I understand the mixup and accept that, but now that it was clearly known on both sides the issue I just want the accounts that were unable to login to begin with or found to be out of warranty entirely to be replaced by accounts that would be usable for me (any region blaze or charge 3, as long as age is under 12 mo). The price between the blaze accounts (claim EU only so I assume over 12 month age) and charge 3 accounts (us so under 12 months) is nothing, so I don't see the issue in the accounts that were unable to be used regardless being replaced by accounts I can use.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

So uh... what's happening..? Even if the accounts are going to be forced to be replaced with EU accounts I've still been waiting for two replacement accounts that the logins never worked for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    So uh... what's happening..? Even if the accounts are going to be forced to be replaced with EU accounts I've still been waiting for two replacement accounts that the logins never worked for.
    The user hasn't been online for the the past day, worst case scenario is he gets banned, I'm just waiting to see if he comes online in the time i'm available right now in order to resolve this report else I will ask for a ban.

Edit: Requesting a ban on @agatasmurf , though the details of warranty were not clear from both parties, he has still failed to replace the accounts that weren't working. User may open a dispute and resolve the report if they wish to be unbanned.
    @Flengo @T-800 @Ahlwong @Psychotic
    Last edited by Time; 1 Week Ago at 04:08 AM.

Thanks

The user hasn't been online for the the past day, worst case scenario is he gets banned, I'm just waiting to see if he comes online in the time i'm available right now in order to resolve this report else I will ask for a ban.

Edit: Requesting a ban on @agatasmurf , though the details of warranty were not clear from both parties, he has still failed to replace the accounts that weren't working. User may open a dispute and resolve the report if they wish to be unbanned.
    @Flengo @T-800 @Ahlwong @Psychotic
    User agatasmurf has been banned permanently

Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - current
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017