Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Please unban wasi006

I was banned again for ban evasion.

I have already told you guys my previous accounts were wasi006 and gsbd. you guys did an IP check and found that wasi006, gsbd and unbanwasi006 are from same IP, obviously, which I have admitted in my previous post.

My wasi006 ID was banned due to "Dama ban evasion". Could you please look into that? That I have the same IP as Dama?

And could you please wait for any explanation or provide an alternative way of contact before banning me again? There is no way to clarify things after getting banned.

@Flengo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Should've disputed it when you got banned. I can't be bothered looking up how you got linked.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I did send you an email right away.

https://imge.to/i/IcAkG

Got no response. There's no way to get back the account? I didn't know about staff disputes back then. After my gsbd account got banned, I searched for it desperately to find a solution as again I didn't get any replies in email.

I just need it back to claim a scam report. If I get it back for 7 days, it will be a huge help. or the gsbd account. I filed a complaint with the gsbd account. Need to follow up on that.
    Last edited by appealwasi006; 07-07-2019 at 06:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by appealwasi006 View Post
    I did send you an email right away.

https://imge.to/i/IcAkG

Got no response. There's no way to get back the account? I didn't know about staff disputes back then. After my gsbd account got banned, I searched for it desperately to find a solution as again I didn't get any replies in email.

I just need it back to claim a scam report. If I get it back for 7 days, it will be a huge help. or the gsbd account. I filed a complaint with the gsbd account. Need to follow up on that.
    Regarding the report, admin provided conversation history and unfortunately there was nothing that could link the alleged scammer, there's no proof that it wasn't an impostor.