Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Fellas, what are your opinions about the usage of drugs?

I am, honestly speaking, only against heroin, meth, crack and similar hard drugs. Weed, cocaine, percs, lsd, mdma and shit don't seem that lethal to me. But that's my opinion. How about yours? I would love to read your opinions, I am pretty sure we have different ones.
    Hell yeah, you like this, don't you? You dirty, dirty slut. Stop being creepy

Thanks
    cocaine will ruin you percocets are opiate derivatives and addicting aswell as dangerous, cocaine can kill you aswell, mdma can be tainted and kill u or fuck ur brain up, which is what it is made to do weed is fine

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    cocaine will ruin you percocets are opiate derivatives and addicting aswell as dangerous, cocaine can kill you aswell, mdma can be tainted and kill u or fuck ur brain up, which is what it is made to do weed is fine
    Weed does slowly fuck u up too. Memory loss and not thinking straight. If u use those drugs too much, ofc they can kill you, but if you like do them occasionally I think they aren't such a problem.
    Hell yeah, you like this, don't you? You dirty, dirty slut. Stop being creepy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ihaveanidea2 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (07-07-2019)

Thanks
    weed is fine in moderation just like alcohol, cigs, and coffee. ive used a fuck load of marijuana in my life and it started to affect me socially and at work i started to moderate my use after that point because if ur a dad or adult you needa be present in life and be productive. Weed makes you hazy and forgetful but in moderation it can be a good time or a feel good when ur bored

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Everything in moderation is Good, right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Drugs are nice as long as you can control the dose and if you do not do it too much.

Thanks
    I don't see the appeal, but that's just me. Some people like being high, some just want to forget about their problems for a while & some are just straight up addicted.

We're all different.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaveanidea2 View Post
    Weed does slowly fuck u up too. Memory loss and not thinking straight. If u use those drugs too much, ofc they can kill you, but if you like do them occasionally I think they aren't such a problem.
    Studies have shown THC improving short term memory in aging mice: https://www.livescience.com/59010-ma...ve-memory.html
    Also theres literal thousands of anecdotal stories about writers, producers, musicians, artists, etc... smoking weed to improve their creative thoughts and brainstorming process.

We should legalize all drugs for a multitude of reasons.

1) Legalization = regulation, by having something like Herion illegal, black market manufactures and distributors often supply tainted products which can be dangerous, and the potency of the drug can range widely, resulting in unintentional overdoses. By legalizing and regulating you can control the potency of the drug, and make sure it's safe. A great example of this is alcohol, during prohibition we made production and purchase of alcohol illegal (it was technically legal to have alcohol you already had in your home). This resulted in bootleggers making their own alcohol known as moonshine, which is absurdly potent. It also resulted in unsafe practices of creating alcohol. After we legalized it again, now we at most have something like Vodka sitting at 90 proof. Most alcohol isn't very potent, and in fact most alcohol consumption in the US is beer which has a very low alcohol amount.

2) Kills drug cartel profits. In central and south america there are many drug cartels, all of which heavily rely on the US market, which is the largest consumer base for their products. We literally fund drug cartels by purchasing their drugs. By legalizing the drug you can become more independent and start producing the drug here in the US, instead of importing it from peru or wherever else. This gives drug cartels less of an incentive to smuggle, and it hurts their profits resulting in them diminishing. Also ties into the humanitarian crisis on the southern border because many of the asylum seekers are fleeing persecution from drug cartels, and the cartels are a large part of the reason their homes are so dangerous.

3) Medical research and use. Let's take heroin addicts for example. You cannot just quit heroin, you will literally die from physical withdraw. In switzerland they had a heroin epidemic and a prostitution one at the same time. They legalized the use of heroin to weed addicts off of it. So say you're addicted, you go to a doctor who will then document your usage and dose, and give you clean heroin with a clean needle. Despite what right wingers may believe, people werent lining up to try heroin, it was a bunch of addicts trying to weed themselves off the physical addiction. As a result heroin use plummeted, and so did prostitution to the point prostitution is virtually non existent in switzerland now. In the US we have alternative drugs we give heroin addicts, however those drugs are not opiods and the addicts often suffer greatly while trying to get off the drug. Without medical research we don't know the dangers or the benefits of a drug, so at the very least every drug should be legalized for medical use and research.

4) Mass criminalization. We originally made weed illegal to target mexican immigrants who often smoked weed. We then started the war on drugs so we could suppress black voters by criminalizing them. Also private prisons, law enforcement, and courts often have conflicts of interest with each other. You'll have the police chief investing in private prison stocks, then starts targeting poor communities and stops random people over knowing their is a chance they could have drugs on them, then you get more marks so your station gets more funding, and you put more people in private prisons so they get more funding and your dividend each month grows. The illegalization of drugs has never been about protecting people, it's always been about power and profits.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Fucking Moron (07-07-2019),ihaveanidea2 (07-08-2019)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    As long as you're not harming others, then go ahead, by all means.

The problem is when you begin to harm those around you, be it by stealing for drug money or lashing out while high, or whatever, that's when it becomes no bueno.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Real drugs will make you a addict bro.

Thanks
    They are fun in the moment but in a sense you are borrowing the future's happiness for the current time. Whatever you take, you will pay for it some way or another eventually.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Crypto (07-30-2019),Dylan (07-09-2019),ihaveanidea2 (07-08-2019),Noxey (07-09-2019),Silent (07-08-2019),[MPGH]Time (07-08-2019)

Thanks
    drugs are for retardsssss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    drugs are fun .
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shane For This Useful Post:

Silent (07-08-2019)

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    Legalize weed. fuck the other shit. meth cocaine etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I think using them is always dangerous to you (especially when you're under like 25) and also to others

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast