Thread: AnthonYJ12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

AnthonYJ12

Hey there.

Unforunately i don't have the chat logs, as I didn't know the chat will get deleted. I only got half of the chatlog copied, which doesn't count.

Account:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5531649

Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1459029

Trade details: I wanted to buy an account from him with a game on it.

Information: Made three payments with refunds. The first payment i could use PayPal G&S. Somehow he refunded me the money and said he needs to verify his PayPal. I got the refund. The I sent the money again with PayPal F&F but on the same E-Mail, which was. He refunded me the money again.
    After the third payment, I sent the money to another E-Mail, he just said he'll sent me the details. After that the chatlog with him vanished.

As I said, I unfortunately don't have any Chatlogs, I only copied the chatlog into a txt. I'm not gonna cry about the 20 bucks, I just want to spread the awarness.

Hope you're going to check it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    PayPal payment 1.JPG  

PayPal payment 2.JPG  

PayPal payment 3.JPG  

PayPal payment 4.JPG  

PayPal payment 5.JPG  

PayPal payment 6.JPG  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @AnthonYJ12 you have 24 hours to add OP back on IM and provide screenshots of the entire conversation.

Thread has been moved to public.

Edit: The user @AnthonYJ12 seems to share the same IP as multiple users that have been banned for ban evasion and so I've asked for AnthonyJ12 to be banned as well, they may open a dispute at a later time if they wish to resolve this. @T-800

This thread can be closed @RespectNF @niggo
    Last edited by Time; 1 Week Ago at 04:33 AM.