Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    if you use the bypass you can inject lua in servers with cl_allowcslua 0

Thanks

Exclamation Does not work anymore :)

Quote Originally Posted by FloUxHacKZ View Post
    Hello and Welcome
    Today, i shall teach you how to successfully bypass a Server's Anti-Cheat, and how to successfully exploit a servers backdoor.
    ! This is a guide for skids/newbies that wish to cheat on GMOD !
    Remember to Thank my post <3

---------

Alright, so - First thing's first, for this tutorial we're gonna use the "External" Injection method, this method is one of the safest methods to use whilst bypassing a server's anti-cheat system, it's mostly internal and it exploit's GMOD Document Lua Injection.To successfully perform this method, you're gonna have to do the following steps:

1. Navigate to your "Documents" folder [This PC/Documents]
    2. Create a file called "external"
    3. Place all of your exploits/script files inside of this directory (Place all your Lua files in here).
    4. Place the .Lua "Bypass" file that i have provided inside of this folder.
    5. Now - You're going to need "Extreme Injector V4" or any other functional injector.
    6. Open Garry's Mod
    7. Inject "Bypass.dll" Into GMOD using the Injector.
    8. Join any server that you wish to cheat on (Notice! Some servers have failsafes, i'm not responsible if you decide to use blatant cheats on several servers, such as 100% accurate BHOP and so on).
    9. After you have successfully injected GMOD with the Bypass.DLL, you must open the console and type "external bypass.lua", now a small window will open up.
    10. Copy paste the following code in the said window :
    Code:
     local net_xyet = net.Start
    function net.Start(o,p)
    if o == "SwiftAC_aysent" then return end
    net_xyet(o,p)
    end
    11. Press "RUN" On the top-right corner
    12. Do the same for any script/cheat that you wish to run, basically copy paste the code inside of the small box and click run. (This is if the server has an Anti-Cheat).
    12 (B). If the server doesn't have an Anti-Cheat, you can simply use "External" To run your scripts/cheats, for example "external cheat1.lua"..And so on.

So! That's that for running cheats/script on servers, this method works 99% Of the time, i have been using it for a long time

---------

Alright So- Exploitation wise, you need to have inside access to actually set a backdoor inside of the server, if not - Maybe you can get lucky and notice that the server is already backdoored... Let us begin!

1. First thing's first, get yourself a backdoor menu that you wish to use (I usually enjoy using odium / blacksmurf)
    2. Log-In to the server panel and navigate to the gamemode that the server uses ( garrysmod/gamemodes/x/ )
    3. Find a hookable .lua file that has been written for the gamemode, this can mean a plugin or simply a job made for a DarkRP Server
    4. Get your line of code ready ( This is the Odium exploit line of code : / Every Exploit Menu has different triggers )
    5. Place the said line of code anywhere inside of the .Lua file and restart the server.
    6. Use your exploit menu and exploit the said line of code for server access.
    7. Have fun with whatever-your exploit menu allows you to do.
    ! Notice ! Several exploits are patched now-a-days, if you find an already back-doored server and you attempt to use an exploit you will most likely get banned automatically by SSA.

---------

This guide was mostly made for newbies- So they can get the hang of things, anyways, i will soon make another thread with my personal script pack, depending on how this one goes.
    Feel free to leave your questions in the comment section.

VirusScan :
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...Ng==/detection

TYPE executer IN THE CONSOLE TO OPEN THE LUA WINDOW!
    This is about impossible CAC is able too detect about all hacks or scripts tried on about 6 different servers nothing happends

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    thanks my man

Thanks
    Thank you for this, mate!

Thanks
    When I do external bypass.lua in console, the window doesn't show up. Is the bypass patched?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    does this still work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Hello and Welcome
    Today, i shall teach you how to successfully bypass a Server's Anti-Cheat, and how to successfully exploit a servers backdoor.

---------

Alright, so - First thing's first, for this tutorial we're gonna use the "External" Injection method, this method is one of the safest methods to use whilst bypassing a server's anti-cheat system, it's mostly internal and it exploit's GMOD Document Lua Injection.To successfully perform this method, you're gonna have to do the following steps:

3. Place all of your exploits/script files inside of this directory (Place all your Lua files in here).
    5. Now - You're going to need "Extreme Injector V4" or any other functional injector.
    6. Open Garry's Mod
    8. Join any server that you wish to cheat on (Notice! Some servers have failsafes, i'm not responsible if you decide to use blatant cheats on several servers, such as 100% accurate BHOP and so on).
    9. After you have successfully injected GMOD with the Bypass.DLL, you must open the console and type "external bypass.lua", now a small window will open up.
    Code:
    function net.Start(o,p)
    net_xyet(o,p)
    end
    12. Do the same for any script/cheat that you wish to run, basically copy paste the code inside of the small box and click run. (This is if the server has an Anti-Cheat).
    12 (B). If the server doesn't have an Anti-Cheat, you can simply use "External" To run your scripts/cheats, for example "external cheat1.lua"..And so on.

So! That's that for running cheats/script on servers, this method works 99% Of the time, i have been using it for a long time

---------

Alright So- Exploitation wise, you need to have inside access to actually set a backdoor inside of the server, if not - Maybe you can get lucky and notice that the server is already backdoored... Let us begin!

1. First thing's first, get yourself a backdoor menu that you wish to use (I usually enjoy using odium / blacksmurf)
    2. Log-In to the server panel and navigate to the gamemode that the server uses ( garrysmod/gamemodes/x/ )
    3. Find a hookable .lua file that has been written for the gamemode, this can mean a plugin or simply a job made for a DarkRP Server
    4. Get your line of code ready ( This is the Odium exploit line of code : / Every Exploit Menu has different triggers )
    5. Place the said line of code anywhere inside of the .Lua file and restart the server.
    ! Notice ! Several exploits are patched now-a-days, if you find an already back-doored server and you attempt to use an exploit you will most likely get banned automatically by SSA.

---------

This guide was mostly made for newbies- So they can get the hang of things, anyways, i will soon make another thread with my personal script pack, depending on how this one goes.

VirusScan :

Ithink it got Patched when itry to exclude command in console it dosent do anything.......................

Thanks
    Hello and Welcome

---------

6. Open Garry's Mod
    Code:
    function net.Start(o,p)
    net_xyet(o,p)
    end

---------

---------

VirusScan :

Any chance of you making a video on how you do these steps? (Me and others included are having some problems with following the steps on our own.)

Thanks
    When I try "external bypass.lua" it doesn't come up with a menu. This happens with every bypasser i've tried. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm still getting banned by servers. They detect that I'm trying to write to the net library is there anyway around this other than backdooring yourself? I'm using blacksmurf

Thanks
    Bypass.dll is with ur collections goodgood. can u external bypass.lua while in menu not in server?
    Last edited by Sizzyzzz222!; 11-13-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks
    the small window wont pop up

- - - Updated - - -

the small window wont pop up

Thanks
    You need to use the command executer to get the small window to pop up. Pretty obvious if you just read the lua file you are running...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Question i still dont get the backdoor tutorial

im stuck at these questions
    (ps im using the odiumbackdoor)
    Last edited by that1guy420; 03-01-2020 at 10:56 AM.

Thanks
    works fine, thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast