Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FloUxHacKZ View Post
    Hello and Welcome
    Today, i shall teach you how to successfully bypass a Server's Anti-Cheat, and how to successfully exploit a servers backdoor.
    ! This is a guide for skids/newbies that wish to cheat on GMOD !
    Remember to Thank my post <3

---------

Alright, so - First thing's first, for this tutorial we're gonna use the "External" Injection method, this method is one of the safest methods to use whilst bypassing a server's anti-cheat system, it's mostly internal and it exploit's GMOD Document Lua Injection.To successfully perform this method, you're gonna have to do the following steps:

1. Navigate to your "Documents" folder [This PC/Documents]
    2. Create a file called "external"
    3. Place all of your exploits/script files inside of this directory (Place all your Lua files in here).
    4. Place the .Lua "Bypass" file that i have provided inside of this folder.
    5. Now - You're going to need "Extreme Injector V4" or any other functional injector.
    6. Open Garry's Mod
    7. Inject "Bypass.dll" Into GMOD using the Injector.
    8. Join any server that you wish to cheat on (Notice! Some servers have failsafes, i'm not responsible if you decide to use blatant cheats on several servers, such as 100% accurate BHOP and so on).
    9. After you have successfully injected GMOD with the Bypass.DLL, you must open the console and type "external bypass.lua", now a small window will open up.
    10. Copy paste the following code in the said window :
    Code:
     local net_xyet = net.Start
    function net.Start(o,p)
    if o == "SwiftAC_aysent" then return end
    net_xyet(o,p)
    end
    11. Press "RUN" On the top-right corner
    12. Do the same for any script/cheat that you wish to run, basically copy paste the code inside of the small box and click run. (This is if the server has an Anti-Cheat).
    12 (B). If the server doesn't have an Anti-Cheat, you can simply use "External" To run your scripts/cheats, for example "external cheat1.lua"..And so on.

So! That's that for running cheats/script on servers, this method works 99% Of the time, i have been using it for a long time

---------

Alright So- Exploitation wise, you need to have inside access to actually set a backdoor inside of the server, if not - Maybe you can get lucky and notice that the server is already backdoored... Let us begin!

1. First thing's first, get yourself a backdoor menu that you wish to use (I usually enjoy using odium / blacksmurf)
    2. Log-In to the server panel and navigate to the gamemode that the server uses ( garrysmod/gamemodes/x/ )
    3. Find a hookable .lua file that has been written for the gamemode, this can mean a plugin or simply a job made for a DarkRP Server
    4. Get your line of code ready ( This is the Odium exploit line of code : / Every Exploit Menu has different triggers )
    5. Place the said line of code anywhere inside of the .Lua file and restart the server.
    6. Use your exploit menu and exploit the said line of code for server access.
    7. Have fun with whatever-your exploit menu allows you to do.
    ! Notice ! Several exploits are patched now-a-days, if you find an already back-doored server and you attempt to use an exploit you will most likely get banned automatically by SSA.

---------

This guide was mostly made for newbies- So they can get the hang of things, anyways, i will soon make another thread with my personal script pack, depending on how this one goes.
    Feel free to leave your questions in the comment section.

VirusScan :
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...Ng==/detection

TYPE executer IN THE CONSOLE TO OPEN THE LUA WINDOW!

use g-booty.com to find menus

Thanks
    looks like some servers may have detected this as when i type in external bypass.lua it disconnects me for "hacking"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to onlyfans For This Useful Post:

Drier (05-16-2020)

Thanks
    Wow thanks for the guide!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question Where is bypass.dll?

Quote Originally Posted by FloUxHacKZ View Post
    Hello and Welcome
    Today, i shall teach you how to successfully bypass a Server's Anti-Cheat, and how to successfully exploit a servers backdoor.
    ! This is a guide for skids/newbies that wish to cheat on GMOD !
    Remember to Thank my post <3

---------

Alright, so - First thing's first, for this tutorial we're gonna use the "External" Injection method, this method is one of the safest methods to use whilst bypassing a server's anti-cheat system, it's mostly internal and it exploit's GMOD Document Lua Injection.To successfully perform this method, you're gonna have to do the following steps:

1. Navigate to your "Documents" folder [This PC/Documents]
    2. Create a file called "external"
    3. Place all of your exploits/script files inside of this directory (Place all your Lua files in here).
    4. Place the .Lua "Bypass" file that i have provided inside of this folder.
    5. Now - You're going to need "Extreme Injector V4" or any other functional injector.
    6. Open Garry's Mod
    7. Inject "Bypass.dll" Into GMOD using the Injector.
    8. Join any server that you wish to cheat on (Notice! Some servers have failsafes, i'm not responsible if you decide to use blatant cheats on several servers, such as 100% accurate BHOP and so on).
    9. After you have successfully injected GMOD with the Bypass.DLL, you must open the console and type "external bypass.lua", now a small window will open up.
    10. Copy paste the following code in the said window :
    Code:
     local net_xyet = net.Start
    function net.Start(o,p)
    if o == "SwiftAC_aysent" then return end
    net_xyet(o,p)
    end
    11. Press "RUN" On the top-right corner
    12. Do the same for any script/cheat that you wish to run, basically copy paste the code inside of the small box and click run. (This is if the server has an Anti-Cheat).
    12 (B). If the server doesn't have an Anti-Cheat, you can simply use "External" To run your scripts/cheats, for example "external cheat1.lua"..And so on.

So! That's that for running cheats/script on servers, this method works 99% Of the time, i have been using it for a long time

---------

Alright So- Exploitation wise, you need to have inside access to actually set a backdoor inside of the server, if not - Maybe you can get lucky and notice that the server is already backdoored... Let us begin!

1. First thing's first, get yourself a backdoor menu that you wish to use (I usually enjoy using odium / blacksmurf)
    2. Log-In to the server panel and navigate to the gamemode that the server uses ( garrysmod/gamemodes/x/ )
    3. Find a hookable .lua file that has been written for the gamemode, this can mean a plugin or simply a job made for a DarkRP Server
    4. Get your line of code ready ( This is the Odium exploit line of code : / Every Exploit Menu has different triggers )
    5. Place the said line of code anywhere inside of the .Lua file and restart the server.
    6. Use your exploit menu and exploit the said line of code for server access.
    7. Have fun with whatever-your exploit menu allows you to do.
    ! Notice ! Several exploits are patched now-a-days, if you find an already back-doored server and you attempt to use an exploit you will most likely get banned automatically by SSA.

---------

This guide was mostly made for newbies- So they can get the hang of things, anyways, i will soon make another thread with my personal script pack, depending on how this one goes.
    Feel free to leave your questions in the comment section.

VirusScan :
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...Ng==/detection

TYPE executer IN THE CONSOLE TO OPEN THE LUA WINDOW!
    I cannot find bypass.dll in the .zip. Help pls

Thanks
    nothing happens when i paste in @external bypass.lua"

Thanks

Post help

I see there is a bypass.lua but not a bypass.dll I'm very confused.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Need that for later

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DaRealChica For This Useful Post:

suchisgood (09-05-2022)

Thanks

Dont work

It says unknown code when I try to type external bypass.lua into console, I also injected the game with the dll.

Thanks

external v4 location?

Where can I download v4 at? Also each time I try to inject it says "Trying to inject 32bit DLL into x64 application".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234