1. This poll is closed
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

What the fuck liberals. Like, SERIOUSLY?

So it all started with the gay marriage bullshit. After that, shit rolled downhill faster than that damn boulder rolling towards Indiana Jones.
    After that, they started destroying HISTORIC MONUMENTS. I mean, you don't have to "agree" with whatever the hell they said or did, but they're there for us to remember the past. You know that saying your parents told you? Never forget the past, otherwise you're destined to repeat it. So there's that, you fuckin tards.

NEXT UP FOLKS, we've got the SEXUALIZING OF YOUNG CHILDREN. Yeah, that's right you heard me. Desmond the 10 year old "drag queen" is a sex symbol for the left (or at least that's what the media and every flamer I've ever talked to make him out to be". Pedophilia should NOT be normalized, so STOP FUCKING TRYING. It's disgusting.

Then we've got kneeling to disrespect the American Flag. People died for that. People died for YOU. Show some GODDAMN RESPECT, stand your ass up if you're able, and SALUTE. If my 60 year old wheel-chair ridden veteran of a grandfather has enough strength to stand his ass up for our nations flag (with help, mind you), then you DAMN SURE can stand YOUR ASS up.

You know, this is nearly word-for-word what happened to Rome. Of course there were different circumstances and different groups with different ideals than what we have in the modern world, but I believe we are witnessing the fall of our country. And as much as I love being an American (I'm black, by the way), it sucks seeing this happen to my country.

This was my Ted-Talk and I thank you for coming!
    Anywho, rant over I'm now one more post closer to the 15 post requirement.

Thanks
    I wouldn't lump everyone together as "liberals". Opinions are subjective and not factual, it's why you live in a democracy. If you don't like something, go vote. Though I agree with some of those points, at the end of the day someone may have different perspectives due to different experiences. DEMOCRACY.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I agree, using liberals as a catch-all isn't exactly the best thing to do. Perhaps right-wingers would've been a better term for it, although it isn't just them either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    To be so real with you the world in general is becoming way too sensitive. When you post something somewhere you literally have to check you back like 30 times

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    hahhahhahahah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm gonna invoke my pronouns on you

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If you knew anything about politics you'd know that Republicans and Democrats are both liberals and they both suck because they worship the act of bootlicking billionaires.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Ted-Talk is so sexist

We should be able to choose between watching Tina-Talk or Ted-talks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I wouldn't lump everyone together as "liberals". Opinions are subjective and not factual, it's why you live in a democracy. If you don't like something, go vote. Though I agree with some of those points, at the end of the day someone may have different perspectives due to different experiences. DEMOCRACY.
    Democracy denotes a choice. I think there's a false dichotomy in the US - the last elections proved that there is a wizard behind the curtain and not much will change from a "status quo establishment feminist" to an "outsider billionaire". Trump was a Democrat all these years!

I'm reminded of the quote "Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times"