Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

You're fucking kidding me right?

Dear Goocolax,

You have received a warning at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats.

Reason:
    -------
    Bumping Threads or Posting in a Thread Older Than 30 Days

ur retarded

Royce literally neglects our forum for months not approving any uploads to the point where it died because no one bothers to upload on this site due to him being a lazy shit anymore.

Then I bump a thread with good reason, asking about an account, and end up snipping it because I revoked my interest in it - and he warns me for posting on an old thread?

Cool bro. After months of neglecting our uploads you decide to warn me >nice priorities<.
    Furthermore, he called me retarded in his fucking warning.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goocolax For This Useful Post:

Fucking Moron (07-19-2019),Jhem (07-16-2019),Silent (07-16-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Technically it's valid since you did post in a thread where the last post was older than 30 days. However, seems like you realized your mistake on your own. Also, the post was already 1 week old before the deletion and infraction. I wouldn't have given you one since you realized your mistake, but still technically valid.

In the future, if you make a mistake like that either report your own post to get it corrected or contact a section minion.

But in any case, there's no reason to call you retarded for doing so in a warning/infraction. Simply unprofessional and unnecessary.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Silent (07-16-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goocolax View Post
    Dear Goocolax,

You have received a warning at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats.

Reason:
    -------

ur retarded

Royce literally neglects our forum for months not approving any uploads to the point where it died because no one bothers to upload on this site due to him being a lazy shit anymore.

Then I bump a thread with good reason, asking about an account, and end up snipping it because I revoked my interest in it - and he warns me for posting on an old thread?

Cool bro. After months of neglecting our uploads you decide to warn me >nice priorities<.
    Furthermore, he called me retarded in his fucking warning.
    Coming to a dispute flaming like a common retard. Anyways nobody wants to work with ya toxic community anyways y'all don't appreciate much. but I was dead yes that's true

My warning is valid. it's a necro bump. Thread was from 2016 yeah I went to far calling him a retard but you aren't new so you should know to check the dates on threads before you post on them. It's a warning you won't die.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Technically it's valid since you did post in a thread where the last post was older than 30 days. However, seems like you realized your mistake on your own. Also, the post was already 1 week old before the deletion and infraction. I wouldn't have given you one since you realized your mistake, but still technically valid.

In the future, if you make a mistake like that either report your own post to get it corrected or contact a section minion.

But in any case, there's no reason to call you retarded for doing so in a warning/infraction. Simply unprofessional and unnecessary.
    It's not about the warning even though I did snip it, it's the fact that he picks and chooses what he wants to do in our forum.
    He claims he's been dead but there have been times he was active in other sections a few hours ago but hasn't approved posts for up to weeks at a time, causing them to be outdated before he even approves them, which leads to people getting banned and us getting blamed for it.
    Then he calls me retarded for posting on an old thread. Okay bud, I guess you're retarded for being a lazy shitbag? Just resign if you don't want to do anything, plenty of others are willing. We literally have to mention other staff to come approve our threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Coming to a dispute flaming like a common retard. Anyways nobody wants to work with ya toxic community anyways y'all don't appreciate much. but I was dead yes that's true

My warning is valid. it's a necro bump. Thread was from 2016 yeah I went to far calling him a retard but you aren't new so you should know to check the dates on threads before you post on them. It's a warning you won't die.
    How was it a flame if everything I said was true? Our community is toxic because you never moderate or approve posts, you neglect it. Like I said above, just resign if you're too lazy. But don't come at our community like its our fault you're a cunt.

It might be valid, but it was surely bullshit as it was on a technicality when I had already snipped the post after realizing I broke a rule. Also, this post wasn't about the warning as you would SURELY love to deflect it to, but you being an immature moderator calling me retarded for an honest mistake, and a lazy fuck blaming our community for YOUR inactivity, then excusing it several times saying you had been AFK while being active on other sections, claiming you'll do better, and not doing it - this isn't the first time I've made a thread on your behavior.

Also, I'm not new, but that doesn't mean I know the intricate rule system 100%, though I did know this rule, and again corrected my mistake. Again though, you're deflecting from the real purpose of this thread and the others before them - you are lazy, a selective moderator who never approves posts, make excuses, call us retarded, and laugh when we tell you to approve our threads, then don't.

Never said the warning would kill me either, it's simply annoying - and once again, stop deflecting.

- - - Updated - - -

Two more things I forgot to mention:
    -On top of being active in other sections "while dead" you magically respond very quickly to a dispute, as you did in the past.
    -You must be retarded also, having pasted the same reason for the warning twice. Lmao.

I'm done here, flat out just do your fucking job properly or resign. Approve threads and moderate. Stop making excuses so we have to suffer when you could solve the issue for both of us.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goocolax For This Useful Post:

Matthew (07-14-2019),zoran_dj (07-19-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Update: received an infraction for this post. Abusing powers when you get called out, not cool @Royce @Flengo

Thanks
    Update: received an infraction for this post. Abusing powers when you get called out, not cool @Royce @Flengo
    you didnt call me out. you don't even know when I come online due to my online settings be set at hidden nor that I've been inactive the past couple of months because I moved from state to state by myself with nothing. It's known I was going to be inactive so GMODs stepped up. ROTMG is dead because of what I said . toxic community and scammers. 059 has been the only person releasing shit and if you think files goes to even a week without approval you're as dumb as you look. You're mad at me for having multiple sections and doing what I could on the activity I said I had along aside being assisted by the GM's we did our jobs. Regardless of what you think you can't even see the behind the scenes to judge how I work so fuck off you lil kid.

You come into a staff dispute wanting things to be reversed but you still act retarded and you flame on top of that then get confused when things don't go your way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

you didnt call me out. you don't even know when I come online due to my online settings be set at hidden nor that I've been inactive the past couple of months because I moved from state to state by myself with nothing. It's known I was going to be inactive so GMODs stepped up. ROTMG is dead because of what I said . toxic community and scammers. 059 has been the only person releasing shit and if you think files goes to even a week without approval you're as dumb as you look. You're mad at me for having multiple sections and doing what I could on the activity I said I had along aside being assisted by the GM's we did our jobs. Regardless of what you think you can't even see the behind the scenes to judge how I work so fuck off you lil kid.

You come into a staff dispute wanting things to be reversed but you still act retarded and you flame on top of that then get confused when things don't go your way.
    Every single word you just said is false, and you're talking about the wrong section which shows how little attention you pay.
    I didn't flame, I told the truth - don't like it? Prove it false by not being lazy. And I can see when you've been online when I see multiple posts in other subforums but complete neglect to ours (CrossFire).

Nothing hasn't gone my way, I got reputation from this thread by users who agree with me, and Flengo even agreed with me.

You're lazy, selective, and abuse your powers when you get called out (which did happen). Period. You also resort to calling people kids, retarded, and dumb when you have no valid argument.

Oh, and I know for a fact one of my threads went over a week or two without approval. So nice lies.

Just resign already, save us both the pain.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Goocolax For This Useful Post:

Royce (07-15-2019)

Thanks
    Every single word you just said is false, and you're talking about the wrong section which shows how little attention you pay.
    I didn't flame, I told the truth - don't like it? Prove it false by not being lazy. And I can see when you've been online when I see multiple posts in other subforums but complete neglect to ours (CrossFire).

Nothing hasn't gone my way, I got reputation from this thread by users who agree with me, and Flengo even agreed with me.

You're lazy, selective, and abuse your powers when you get called out (which did happen). Period. You also resort to calling people kids, retarded, and dumb when you have no valid argument.

Oh, and I know for a fact one of my threads went over a week or two without approval. So nice lies.

Just resign already, save us both the pain.
    You got me buddy !! do what's necessary @Liz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well in the end a warning doesn't really mean much, it has 0 points to it and is basically just an official PM. As for the infraction, you did insult him.

I stated you shouldn't do something, you acknowledged that, but then still called him a retard again??? Please refrain from needlessly insulting members, especially in warnings/infractions. @Royce

Edit:

Infractions reversed by Dave.
    Last edited by Flengo; 07-16-2019 at 05:19 AM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Infraction reversed, and Royce was infracted

IDK the point in deleting OPs post and calling him a retard, then flaming him here and then expecting him not to flame you... and when he does infract him?

Fucking retard. Get your retard under control @Liz

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Confin3d (07-25-2019),Danny (07-17-2019),[MPGH]Flengo (07-16-2019),Fucking Moron (07-18-2019),Goocolax (07-16-2019),Matthew (07-16-2019),Royce (07-16-2019),Silent (07-16-2019),Unbansupertoxic (07-18-2019)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Infraction reversed, and Royce was infracted

IDK the point in deleting OPs post and calling him a retard, then flaming him here and then expecting him not to flame you... and when he does infract him?

Fucking retard. Get your retard under control @Liz
    this one ain't on me. This was full blown derps, and he should know better than to flame a user during an infraction.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Royce (07-17-2019)