Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    @Rower_miejski
    He don't have me in IM Contacts, I just connected to IM Chat.
    He never chated with me, I accepted him. No chat history, this is what I am talking about. Abuse.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Time
    Chat logs are provided to Time, and not needed to be posted on Thread, so all people can see my details and messages.

- - - Updated - - -

Also @Rower_miejski he sent me proof he paid but he used some other MPGH Account. So, replaced.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReplacementsNX View Post
    @Rower_miejski
    He don't have me in IM Contacts, I just connected to IM Chat.
    He never chated with me, I accepted him. No chat history, this is what I am talking about. Abuse.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Time
    Chat logs are provided to Time, and not needed to be posted on Thread, so all people can see my details and messages.

- - - Updated - - -

Also @Rower_miejski he sent me proof he paid but he used some other MPGH Account. So, replaced.
    Is OP @Rower_miejski ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Is OP @Rower_miejski ?
    No, he just purchased from some other profile and I didn't know that is him.
    Anyway OP is @kucinglaju and he made a thread just to insult me. I provided a replacement, anyway provided few more just in case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @kucinglaju please verify that the replacements have been provided and are working failing to do so will result in the thread being closed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @RespectNF ReplacementsNX only provided me with chat logs that he sent replacements due to IM issues, OP hasn't been responding. Please close due to lack of proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @ReplacementsNX

dont twist your story and get other for sympathy. purpose i post to other is to let anyone know when people dealing with this kind of seller. Do you think you got high ranking u claim it is all from your effort? if u able to communicate in good manner and response, no one will bother you. Just look back at earl;ier converstion between me & you what did you wrote? "will stop providing if u not tell me" what does it mean to be this way suddenly? have i not trying to communicate you in good manner eventhough i saw other posting about you as scam previously in here.

Yes, i did try all new 3 account, only 1 worked as i believed you already tested before i claimed the other 2 not working. eventually i understand term and condition when dealing this product/account type but i dont expect you as a seller would simply end of the deal / break the term by those phrase.

I am not sure you are opening new account name or whatsoever but im trying to avoid seller like your attitude. I did remember, i bought Lifetime Netflix account + Gift account. Yet when im replying to your response for the gift account you continue to keep quite without response. Did i complaint, no right ?

Dont look other mistake, Mirror yourself first.

Above of all that i am sorry because my rude languange, but i am frustrated when you suddenly wrote this "will stop providing if u not tell me" + sentiment from other who have been done dealing with you having issue + your shop closed from the thread without notification or acknowledgment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Nobody is trying to make you look like a bad guy, part of the process of resolving a report is to question and understand the conversation that took place. Due to the vague explanation provided by OP we had to try to make sense of what was going on and that's all we did.

That being said,

In the IM Conversation you said "will stop providing if u not tell me" which is quite contrary to what you have posted here, all we're saying is do not try to enforce new ToS by denying service to users that didn't sign up for it.

A scam report will only hurt your reputation if it hasn't been resolved, buyers will most certainly get anxious if they haven't been able to make contact or get replacements over a period of time as such scam reports are the only thing that they can resort to.

Now you understand why i did it though, i didnt says my act was right but hopefully others will not go thru the same scenario. dont just simply write something irrelevant conversation. im not his family or close friend who can take any words easily. dealing with international people and age sure there is missing/lack understanding. hope this will resolve future way of working.
    Last edited by kucinglaju; 6 Days Ago at 01:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by kucinglaju View Post
    @ReplacementsNX

dont twist your story and get other for sympathy. purpose i post to other is to let anyone know when people dealing with this kind of seller. Do you think you got high ranking u claim it is all from your effort? if u able to communicate in good manner and response, no one will bother you. Just look back at earl;ier converstion between me & you what did you wrote? "will stop providing if u not tell me" what does it mean to be this way suddenly? have i not trying to communicate you in good manner eventhough i saw other posting about you as scam previously in here.

Yes, i did try all new 3 account, only 1 worked as i believed you already tested before i claimed the other 2 not working. eventually i understand term and condition when dealing this product/account type but i dont expect you as a seller would simply end of the deal / break the term by those phrase.

I am not sure you are opening new account name or whatsoever but im trying to avoid seller like your attitude. I did remember, i bought Lifetime Netflix account + Gift account. Yet when im replying to your response for the gift account you continue to keep quite without response. Did i complaint, no right ?

Dont look other mistake, Mirror yourself first.

Above of all that i am sorry because my rude languange, but i am frustrated when you suddenly wrote this "will stop providing if u not tell me" + sentiment from other who have been done dealing with you having issue + your shop closed from the thread without notification or acknowledgment.

- - - Updated - - -

Now you understand why i did it though, i didnt says my act was right but hopefully others will not go thru the same scenario. dont just simply write something irrelevant conversation. im not his family or close friend who can take any words easily. dealing with international people and age sure there is missing/lack understanding. hope this will resolve future way of working.
    I do understand what you are saying, it is unfortunate to see the lack of effort put into customer relations on his part. Glad that you received a working replacement however.

@RespectNF report resolved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12