Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Rabbits being tortured

https://www.express.co.uk/videos/512...d-on-wool-farm

Are you angry about this?

P.S: Calm down, its not that serious.
    Last edited by Eternity; 07-15-2019 at 08:21 AM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Some people deserve a bullet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    (((((((((

please sensor this for HALOS117 ((((((((

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]HALOS117 (07-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Are you angry about this? I sure am not, unfortunately.
    weird flex but ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Are you angry about this? I sure am not, unfortunately.
    You deserved to be torn apart like that. Freaking innocent bunnies didnt do anything. Torturing them for no reason. You feel no pain to see an innocent being screaming in agony and pain. You have lost all sympathy of Bunny Squad and Me in general on mpgh. Because, now I do not care about your problems or your sufferings as I dont give a shit about them now. You think just because the bunnies are not able to fight or arent really giving you something directly and jumping around, that they are an easy target and its fine to behave like this.

Love the world, if you want it to love you. If you be a stone and dont care, no one will care for you.
    Their bones are delicate, they can get hurt and even break their own backs when kicking to get away. A bunny is a big commitment.
    A bunny needs a lot of care.

You are just insensitive and it will bite you someday. I am being dead honest.

Also, just to make it clear, I dont own a bunny. Bugs bunny is my fav. I own a pet dog and she is <3 a german spitz.

This is for all animals. They love us unconditionally. We need to respect them and love them back.

There are many ways to get wool off bunnies which are delicate and safe. But nope. Just because this is cheap and more productive, people choose this. I am not saying this will stop. I am saying, we as humans shouldnt oversee this and acknowledge that this is a WRONG deed. I have nothing else to say to you. Bye.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HALOS117 For This Useful Post:

AzzyG (07-15-2019),Danny (07-15-2019),FoxHunter (07-16-2019),Matthew (07-15-2019),[MPGH]Time (07-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    You deserved to be torn apart like that. Freaking innocent bunnies didnt do anything. Torturing them for no reason. You feel no pain to see an innocent being screaming in agony and pain. You have lost all sympathy of Bunny Squad and Me in general on mpgh. Because, now I do not care about your problems or your sufferings as I dont give a shit about them now. You think just because the bunnies are not able to fight or arent really giving you something directly and jumping around, that they are an easy target and its fine to behave like this.

Love the world, if you want it to love you. If you be a stone and dont care, no one will care for you.
    Their bones are delicate, they can get hurt and even break their own backs when kicking to get away. A bunny is a big commitment.
    A bunny needs a lot of care.

You are just insensitive and it will bite you someday. I am being dead honest.

Also, just to make it clear, I dont own a bunny. Bugs bunny is my fav. I own a pet dog and she is <3 a german spitz.

This is for all animals. They love us unconditionally. We need to respect them and love them back.

There are many ways to get wool off bunnies which are delicate and safe. But nope. Just because this is cheap and more productive, people choose this. I am not saying this will stop. I am saying, we as humans shouldnt oversee this and acknowledge that this is a WRONG deed. I have nothing else to say to you. Bye.
    Woah where did all that hate come from? I just said I don't find the video emotionally triggering. I don't need to have sympathy for something to understand that its wrong (from a cultural viewpoint), nor do I need to care about it. However, you are a big hypocrite for saying that this happens to me. Direct that hate towards doing something about it, and be the change you want. People like me will post shit like this and move on. Guess what? I will sleep fine tonight, but you will sleep upset. If you care about bunnies or animals being abused as whole than I hope you are doing something about it. Other than telling people to die.

Also @joe suck my dick
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (07-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Woah where did all that hate come from? I just said I don't find the video emotionally triggering. I don't need to have sympathy for something to understand that its wrong (from a cultural viewpoint), nor do I need to care about it. However, you are a big hypocrite for saying that this happens to me. Direct that hate towards doing something about it, and be the change you want. People like me will post shit like this and move on. Guess what? I will sleep fine tonight, but you will sleep upset. If you care about bunnies or animals being abused as whole than I hope you are doing something about it. Other than telling people to die.

Also @joe suck my dick
    Yes you do need to have sympathy or empathy to understand something. Because if you dont put yourself in that place, you wouldnt truly understand the suffering. I honestly dont know how old are you so I cant say anything about you knowing the hypocrite part. A hypocrite is a person who preaches something and does something else. I believe in kindness, care for all. Respecting each other and what god has given me. I say it on the face and dont care about the extreme ideologies that people have. I dont go around supporting PETA when they say sheep shouldnt be sheared because I know they are wrong and being a man of science and many disciplines, I realise and can see the world in multiple forms. If I was also tearing wool off bunnies, I would have been a hypocrite here. Idk how i am a hypocrite here. I have seen some of the world. I can say that yes, I was upset after watching that. If you dont need me or anyone to care about your problems or help you or advice you, you shouldnt be posting your problems on the forums or asking anyone to help you out. You dont need to tell me to do something about it. If I am not doing anything about it right now, atleast I am aware of the wrong doing and discourage it whenever I see it. Once I am at a position to stop someone from doing it around my locality, I will surely do it. Dont hit me with gandhi's quote if you cant even put it there as a whole thing. If you feel I will feel bad for you sleeping sound and me being upset all night, trust me, I am mature enough for that stuff. If I would be upset while sleeping tonight, it wouldnt be because you are sleeping sound, but because of the poor animal being tortured. Whenever I can, I will do something about it. I am no animal savior etc. But when I step on an ant or accidentally scare away a stray dog, I feel bad and try to make it feel comfortable around me. I have a pet dog. Trust me, you love your pet dearly. I have had no bunnies but I have had one get in my arms and just fall asleep. I remember sitting and doing nothing, waiting for it to wake up. My pet dog didnt eat properly for 2 days when i came to university day before yesterday. They care for you.

PS- I didnt freaking every say you should die. So dont put words in my mouth.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HALOS117 For This Useful Post:

Eternity (07-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    You're into some weird shit man always posting animal abuse then saying they're not rage inducing...

Or are you just a vegan shilling?
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 07-15-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Yes you do need to have sympathy or empathy to understand something. Because if you dont put yourself in that place, you wouldnt truly understand the suffering. I honestly dont know how old are you so I cant say anything about you knowing the hypocrite part. A hypocrite is a person who preaches something and does something else. I believe in kindness, care for all. Respecting each other and what god has given me. I say it on the face and dont care about the extreme ideologies that people have. I dont go around supporting PETA when they say sheep shouldnt be sheared because I know they are wrong and being a man of science and many disciplines, I realise and can see the world in multiple forms. If I was also tearing wool off bunnies, I would have been a hypocrite here. Idk how i am a hypocrite here. I have seen some of the world. I can say that yes, I was upset after watching that. If you dont need me or anyone to care about your problems or help you or advice you, you shouldnt be posting your problems on the forums or asking anyone to help you out. You dont need to tell me to do something about it. If I am not doing anything about it right now, atleast I am aware of the wrong doing and discourage it whenever I see it. Once I am at a position to stop someone from doing it around my locality, I will surely do it. Dont hit me with gandhi's quote if you cant even put it there as a whole thing. If you feel I will feel bad for you sleeping sound and me being upset all night, trust me, I am mature enough for that stuff. If I would be upset while sleeping tonight, it wouldnt be because you are sleeping sound, but because of the poor animal being tortured. Whenever I can, I will do something about it. I am no animal savior etc. But when I step on an ant or accidentally scare away a stray dog, I feel bad and try to make it feel comfortable around me. I have a pet dog. Trust me, you love your pet dearly. I have had no bunnies but I have had one get in my arms and just fall asleep. I remember sitting and doing nothing, waiting for it to wake up. My pet dog didnt eat properly for 2 days when i came to university day before yesterday. They care for you.

PS- I didnt freaking every say you should die. So dont put words in my mouth.
    Jeez dude, I don't have the energy to argue with you, so you win.
    Now clam down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    You're into some weird shit man always posting animal abuse then saying they're not rage inducing...

Or are you just a vegan shilling?
    I just post to get under people's skin. Just like how I made halos spend all that time writing that post. lol
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Jeez dude, I don't have the energy to argue with you, so you win.
    Now clam down.

- - - Updated - - -

I just post to get under people's skin. Just like how I made halos spend all that time writing that post. lol
    accha. I am sorry as well. I shouldnt have been so rude to you. Forgive me?

Bunnies always win B) You ducky!

Your bunny squad protection and has been re-activated. <3

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HALOS117 For This Useful Post:

Eternity (07-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If you ask, yes I am but apparently I can't do anything.
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    That's just fucked up. For fuck sake can't they do their job properly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    How did I miss this thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Of course I'm angry what kind of nonsense

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Are you angry about this?

P.S: Calm down, its not that serious.
    I'm not a friend of that type of killing an animal, that should only happen under human circumstances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast