Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

ELITE REFUNDING SERVICE FOR [UK] - GET YOUR MONEY BACK

A vouch was given away at this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1455081

What is this service about? It's simple. You place an order online for items and you receive them and then I will get your money back hence the term refund + you get to keep your items. You can resell the items, gift it or use it. Everything is done safely.
    Make sure to read everything

• Only refunding for UK customers as of now (I see there aren’t many doing this) I can do HIGH LIMITS.
    • Price 15-25% of refunded amount, if you want cheaper, go elsewhere.
    • I can refuse any customer without explanation.
    • Warning: Do NOT chargeback, or you will be reported to your authorities for fraud.
    • If a refund is not successful, simply return the items to the retailer for a full refund.
    • As of now, you can pay me after you receive the refund details or I find out they are going to initiate the refund. I will not wait for the money to hit your bank or payment method as processing times vary.
    • I can try and fix failed refunds.
    • Not double dipping as of now.
    • Always contact me BEFORE placing an order and for my current store list, limits are always changing.
    • I will not accept cracked/hacked accounts to refund from/on.
    • I currently only accept Paypal and BTC (Bitcoin) as payment methods.

Add me on IM
    I guarantee that you will be provided with as much support and reassurance throughout the entire process. I will tell you what is required from you to make the refund a success. You will always have a way to contact me.

When I say HIGH LIMITS, I mean £5k+ refunds.

Don't agree to any of my terms? Don't order.

BELOW is a list of some of the stores I can refund. Get in touch for any store regardless if you heard it can't be refunded.

Oneplus (UK/EU)
    ASOS
    Apple (can be done)
    Zalando
    Powerhouse Fitness (nobody offers fitness equipment)
    Wayfair.co.uk (still possible)
    Hollister
    H & M
    The North Face (harder to do these days but possible)
    LoveHoney
    MyProtein
    River Island
    Nike
    Nvidia/Evga
    Samsung
    Microsoft Store
    Dell
    Bodybuilding
    Protein Works

CUSTOM STORES ASK ME. Most ELECTRONIC stores I can do for £2k+ easy.
    Last edited by T-800; 07-29-2019 at 10:02 AM. Reason: added some stores

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ann Takamaki For This Useful Post:

Icebear (07-17-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @Ann Takamaki Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Have added you on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    +Vouch!

I was the winner of the Service Giveaway, and can confirm that I have received the refund as expected. Great service. Very friendly and helpful. See below spoilers for full Vouch Review, proof of receipt and proof of refund.

Overview:
    I contacted OP after winning the giveaway. Got a quick response, with full instructions. Details of the limitations were there, and recommendations on how I should go about it. I'm new to refunding, and OP was happy to answer all questions, and was friendly throughout. I received the refund as expected.

Speed:
    Although the speed of the refund is down to the store itself, OP was regularly online, and quickly responding to messages. They swiftly sent me details needed to get the refund sorted. Couldn't have asked for better.

Service:
    It was a nice, easy process. From what I've seen on MPGH, the kind of details required are the same. Once I provided the info, there was not a moment of delay before he was contacting support to get the process sorted. Again, being new to refunding, I was a little hesitant about the whole thing, but OP was happy to help answer all questions. He chased support, told me what to expect, and when to expect it. It went exactly as he predicted. Received a form from support, and he gave quick, clear advice on how to proceed with it. No faults with the service at all.

OP:
    They were friendly and professional with the service, but still, they were chatty and human. I've had a few IM from people that just act like robots, and it's not the best experience. OP wasn't like this. They were friendly and chatty. Calmed my new-refunding nerves, and went out of their way to get the refund process done.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icebear For This Useful Post:

Ann Takamaki (07-17-2019),ravo1965 (07-19-2019)

Thanks
    It's great that you're doing UK only, hopefully we have good business soon.

Thanks
    finally uk based refunder will get in touch

Thanks
    I know many vendors are recently using Paypal disputes for refunding and it can work. If you don't want to use your Paypal for refunding then don't worry as we can place the order without using refunding off from Paypal directly. There are other methods for stores. I can only guarantee this working for UK customers so my UK lads get in touch and we sort out your refunds

Some other stores I can do are google, newegg uk. Many stores possible just get in touch and ask me about a store you found. Can do up to £20k limits etc.

NOTE: Do NOT add me to IM if you are not interested in getting a refund for your order. I don't want to mark you as a timewaster, so please only get in touch when you are serious and will respond promptly.
    Last edited by Ann Takamaki; 07-19-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks
    Running a OnePlus order with Takamaki.
    Very friendly and patient with pre-order info. Will keep updates here on the process.

Thanks
    Bump.

Currently in the process of refunding for a few customers. Please don't add me to IM if you are not serious about getting a refund as in adding me then not even talking... I am more than happy to answer questions unlike many vendors with brief responses especially to newcomers which I don't understand but get in touch when you're serious. So my UK family hit me up!

Oneplus is still doable, get it fakesigned to increase chances. I don't do simple DNA paypal disputes, this burns stores and your Paypals. I have other methods, specific for UK. Regardless get in touch.
    @stylezunique - yeah i can do that phone. Add me to IM. % is high.
    Last edited by Ann Takamaki; 07-21-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    very interested, finally a UK refunder! Much love if you do good work, vouch seems promising..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to qaisqais For This Useful Post:

Ann Takamaki (07-20-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann Takamaki View Post
    Bump.

Currently in the process of refunding for a few customers. Please don't add me to IM if you are not serious about getting a refund as in adding me then not even talking... I am more than happy to answer questions unlike many vendors with brief responses especially to newcomers which I don't understand but get in touch when you're serious. So my UK family hit me up!

Oneplus is still doable, get it fakesigned to increase chances. I don't do simple DNA paypal disputes, this burns stores and your Paypals. I have other methods, specific for UK. Regardless get in touch.
    who told you oneplus is done with paypal dispute??? get your facts right

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmankilla View Post
    he never said that.

Thanks
    added interested in doing business immediately, please message me when you accept my request.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmankilla View Post
    LOL. Exactly the kind of people in this section we don't need.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast