Thread: Drugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Drugs

We'll be speaking about drugs, Bcs on MPGH, there are a fews against them, and a few who takes,

So I'm asking, who takes drugs ? Which ones ?

Is Weed the better/safer drug for you ? Should weed be tested at least one time in your life ? Should psychs be tested at least one time in your life ?

And why you takes them ?

Have you ever got caught ? (school, parents, cops)

So, personally, I take drugs sometimes, Weed and benzos (Alcohol if you count it as a drug) but it's not all the time (Only at party for all and benzo only when i feel like a depressed sad fucking boy) and I think the better and safer drug is the weed, and it would be the better to stop another drug.. I think weed should be tested at least one time in our fucking life, just bcs why not ? I don't know you but maybe you eat burgers a few times a months and probably it's more risky than weed (Weed is natural,burgers are full of chemical products and all the shit) And should be psychs tested, for me yes, I speak about lsd/shrooms only, Just to see how it is, just to see the colors, ear maybe new songs.. who knows, but i think it's not for everyone.
    I use to take drugs in party mostly cauz they make me more comfortable with people i don't know, and it's safer than alcoohol.., And sometimes I take them at home, just like this, But never alone bcs who knows what can happens ?
    I never got caught !

I'm just curious about your drug addiction and all, and the ones who knows me here already knows this side of me even if i'm not really proud of this I assume it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    @ @Cursed loves xannax, and 2CB, cocaine, and marijuana

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    First I want to say even people who is against drugs need to respect or just don't disrespect who use..

Second thing, I use daily, smoke weed after work when I'am home, just chilling you know? It is like a award for me after a day working hard.

And third and not that important, how much do you pay for like 10 grams? Here I pay one friend of mine like 65$
    Reputation power: 20

Previous names:
    Kakershi
    Player

Member: November 2011
    Premium Member: April 2015
    Premium Seller: June 2019

You wanna help me cause I helped you? Click in "Donate"!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Player View Post
    First I want to say even people who is against drugs need to respect or just don't disrespect who use..

Second thing, I use daily, smoke weed after work when I'am home, just chilling you know? It is like a award for me after a day working hard.

And third and not that important, how much do you pay for like 10 grams? Here I pay one friend of mine like 65$
    The best price I got is 10€ for around 1.7g in France (it's illegal here i don't know for you) but friends of me gets it for 10€ 2.6g (from direct private prods who do a fews only to don't get harassed by other sellers) so i'm assuming for ten grams i'll pay around 60€ (if i get it for 1.7)

but basicly it's 1.5 for ten euro
    Last edited by TombMovies; 07-17-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by TombMovies View Post
    The best price I got is 10€ for around 1.7g in France (it's illegal here i don't know for you) but friends of me gets it for 10€ 2.6g (from direct private prods who do a fews only to don't get harassed by other sellers) so i'm assuming for ten grams i'll pay around 60€ (if i get it for 1.7)

I pay like 5€ to 6€ for a gram so I'am not bad and yes here is illegal aswell

Previous names:
    Kakershi
    Player

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I pay like 5€ to 6€ for a gram so I'am not bad and yes here is illegal aswell
    How it's cheap; but in France it's rare to find sellers who's here "Yea i take 6$ for a gram" because they all want 10€ in cash it's 'easier'

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TombMovies For This Useful Post:

FoxHunter (07-17-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Use to experiment a lot more in my first 2 years of college. Got caught by the cops spring break of freshman year cause I was tripping balls on some research chemical. Now I just smoke weed daily to chillax.

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    @ @Cursed loves xannax, and 2CB, cocaine, and marijuana
    Cursed loves like all the drugs to be fair.

Last time I got weed it was about $100/28g
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    I've smoked week about 4 times, 3 of which I was on the floor unable to move. Had a pretty awesome time apart from that though. I think everyone should be aware of the consequences before proper use.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to platypus007 For This Useful Post:

TombMovies (07-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I pay about 10€ per 1g in germany, that's usual here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by smm-predator View Post
    I pay about 10€ per 1g in germany, that's usual here.
    You pay so much lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    You pay so much lol
    Agreed if was that price I work only to smoke then

Previous names:
    Kakershi
    Player

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FoxHunter For This Useful Post:

TombMovies (07-18-2019)

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    So I'm asking, who takes drugs ?
    I do.
    Which ones ?
    I actively smoke weed and the occasional up the nose. Though I have done nearly every popular drug, excluding the obvious like heroin, meth, pcp, bathsalts, crack, etc.
    Is Weed the better/safer drug for you ?
    For sure. No harsh comedown or feeling sick when overdoing. Granted I'm heavily addicted and I get a genuine withdraw when I stop smoking.
    Should weed be tested at least one time in your life ?
    For sure. What'll it hurt?
    Should psychs be tested at least one time in your life ?
    I think so, but depends on the person and reason they're taking it. If you're taking a psych just to get high, then no... But if you're taking a psych to find yourself/god/the truth of life then sure.
    And why you takes them ?
    Obviously the feeling it gives myself. Everyone is this world needs a vice, weed happens to be mine.
    School: Yes, caught twice at 2 different schools... But I was very friendly with the teachers that caught me and nothing bad happened.
    Parents: Yea a few times over the years... But now I'm just honest about everything. Parents know they cannot stop me, but I think now they trust me enough to know I'm safe when around such things.
    Cops: Nope.

2CB -> IMO the worst possible thing you can snort. Advertised as Molly+LSD but IMO did not feel like that. It had LSD after glow feeling... But nowhere near what your body feels like on molly.

NBOMe -> Fake acid. I was high for like a whole day. Fucking racy and scary. (Possible contribution to perma trip)

DXM -> Nice mellow trip. You only really see shit when you close your eyes and it feels nice. Watch out though, I have seen people have allergic reactions and they just get all itchy.

DMT -> When I smoked it, it felt like I was doing computer duster??? Closed my eyes... Blew out the smoke and coughed while doing so... Opened my eyes and it was a fucking kaleidoscope. Crazy ass shapes I can not comprehend and I tried hitting more but got too wobbly. Smoked it again and was near break thru but I puked all over the floor. I will do this again in a freebase pipe to achieve a break thru... As it seems everyone I know whom has had a break thru is now dead set there is an afterlife.

LSD -> Me like. Me don't like. I have great times and I have really shitty times. I've did a fuck ton one time and kept tweaking out that my mother was behind me looking over my shoulder.

2C-I -> FUCK THIS SHIT. Powerful racy high and I'm almost positive it contributed to my perma trip.

Synthetic weed (Aka K2) -> Fuck fake weed. Dumb ass shit. I hate racy highs and this sure is one. It's also a really powerful psych and keeps u in a really stupid state for a few hours.

Shrooms -> Just like LSD imo but more time fuckery. Can be a good time or a really shitty time. Thing I hate about this and LSD is that you cannot fall asleep.

Molly -> Everyone needs to try at least once. Best feeling but I abused tf out of it my first time and think it led to some chemical imbalances. This is a drug I will keep coming back to... Maybe once or twice a year.

Cocaine -> I wish I never did it... But it's just so good. Vacation with the boys doesn't seem right without getting an eightball. Just feels so god damn good... Even when you can't feel your fucking nose and throat. <3

Lean -> Shit got you feeling nice and tired. The culture of baby bottles and double cups just makes me laugh though. I'll take a cap any day but that shit can get expensive.

Adderall -> Did a bunch in school. Got u nice and focused but ur pupils can get really fucked in front of ur teachers.

Alcohol -> Boo. Not an alcohol person but I guess I'll drink if offered. Just don't get how some of u fuckers can chose alcohol over weed. lol?

Percocet, Oxycodone, and Vicodin -> Screw pain killers. Feels really good but makes me pretty drowsy and no way I can do these without smoking some weed. Never felt these to be super addictive. But these seem to be the gateway heroin.

Xannax -> Fuck bars. I dunno why I did after I've seen how dumb it makes my friends. Will never do again as you have a big chance of just waking up in jail.

Weed -> <3 The one drug I can't get sick off of... Yet the one drug I am actually addicted to. Still love it but probably need to switch to edibles to give my lungs a break.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    So I'm asking, who takes drugs ?
    I do.
    Which ones ?
    I actively smoke weed and the occasional up the nose. Though I have done nearly every popular drug, excluding the obvious like heroin, meth, pcp, bathsalts, crack, etc.
    Is Weed the better/safer drug for you ?
    For sure. No harsh comedown or feeling sick when overdoing. Granted I'm heavily addicted and I get a genuine withdraw when I stop smoking.
    Should weed be tested at least one time in your life ?
    For sure. What'll it hurt?
    Should psychs be tested at least one time in your life ?
    I think so, but depends on the person and reason they're taking it. If you're taking a psych just to get high, then no... But if you're taking a psych to find yourself/god/the truth of life then sure.
    And why you takes them ?
    Obviously the feeling it gives myself. Everyone is this world needs a vice, weed happens to be mine.
    School: Yes, caught twice at 2 different schools... But I was very friendly with the teachers that caught me and nothing bad happened.
    Parents: Yea a few times over the years... But now I'm just honest about everything. Parents know they cannot stop me, but I think now they trust me enough to know I'm safe when around such things.
    Cops: Nope.

2CB -> IMO the worst possible thing you can snort. Advertised as Molly+LSD but IMO did not feel like that. It had LSD after glow feeling... But nowhere near what your body feels like on molly.

NBOMe -> Fake acid. I was high for like a whole day. Fucking racy and scary. (Possible contribution to perma trip)

DXM -> Nice mellow trip. You only really see shit when you close your eyes and it feels nice. Watch out though, I have seen people have allergic reactions and they just get all itchy.

DMT -> When I smoked it, it felt like I was doing computer duster??? Closed my eyes... Blew out the smoke and coughed while doing so... Opened my eyes and it was a fucking kaleidoscope. Crazy ass shapes I can not comprehend and I tried hitting more but got too wobbly. Smoked it again and was near break thru but I puked all over the floor. I will do this again in a freebase pipe to achieve a break thru... As it seems everyone I know whom has had a break thru is now dead set there is an afterlife.

LSD -> Me like. Me don't like. I have great times and I have really shitty times. I've did a fuck ton one time and kept tweaking out that my mother was behind me looking over my shoulder.

2C-I -> FUCK THIS SHIT. Powerful racy high and I'm almost positive it contributed to my perma trip.

Synthetic weed (Aka K2) -> Fuck fake weed. Dumb ass shit. I hate racy highs and this sure is one. It's also a really powerful psych and keeps u in a really stupid state for a few hours.

Shrooms -> Just like LSD imo but more time fuckery. Can be a good time or a really shitty time. Thing I hate about this and LSD is that you cannot fall asleep.

Molly -> Everyone needs to try at least once. Best feeling but I abused tf out of it my first time and think it led to some chemical imbalances. This is a drug I will keep coming back to... Maybe once or twice a year.

Cocaine -> I wish I never did it... But it's just so good. Vacation with the boys doesn't seem right without getting an eightball. Just feels so god damn good... Even when you can't feel your fucking nose and throat. <3

Lean -> Shit got you feeling nice and tired. The culture of baby bottles and double cups just makes me laugh though. I'll take a cap any day but that shit can get expensive.

Adderall -> Did a bunch in school. Got u nice and focused but ur pupils can get really fucked in front of ur teachers.

Alcohol -> Boo. Not an alcohol person but I guess I'll drink if offered. Just don't get how some of u fuckers can chose alcohol over weed. lol?

Percocet, Oxycodone, and Vicodin -> Screw pain killers. Feels really good but makes me pretty drowsy and no way I can do these without smoking some weed. Never felt these to be super addictive. But these seem to be the gateway heroin.

Xannax -> Fuck bars. I dunno why I did after I've seen how dumb it makes my friends. Will never do again as you have a big chance of just waking up in jail.

Weed -> <3 The one drug I can't get sick off of... Yet the one drug I am actually addicted to. Still love it but probably need to switch to edibles to give my lungs a break.
    How different is crack from regular coke? I always heard that crack was the worse one but never knew why since they're the same thing. Is it cause crack is usually more cut or something?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

How different is crack from regular coke? I always heard that crack was the worse one but never knew why since they're the same thing. Is it cause crack is usually more cut or something?
    crack cocaine is not only more addicting but more psychoactive than cocaine. The formula for the base paste of cocaine is washed and purified with chemicals to generate cocaine, they basically just use acid reduction to isolate and separate the cocaine formula cutting it with acids, cleaners, and gasoline., crack cocaine is when you take the processed cocaine in its powder form, introduce it to heat and a emulsification agent like baking soda it becomes an even more potent form of cocaine. Crack is smoked while coke is snorted, cracks effects last like 10-15 minutes while going fast can last for 30+ mins.

- - - Updated - - -

Also OP
    i have stated this many times in different threads,

I am currently a recovering opioid addict, primarily from oxycodone and heroin. I have 1 year 9 months 15 days of concurrent sobriety.

I originally used drugs as a social tool, mostly alcohol, cocaine and marijuana as well as diazepam laced cocaine which used to be a popular street thing
    I grew up in Brazil, by age 12 i already had experimented with uppers and a constant intake of marijuana. I got kicked out to the states when i failed my third year of school. They sent me to a boarding school where i learned how to use the deepweb, black bank, evolution, silk road, agora, i had a group of friends who where drug users, i went to a therapeutic boarding school. My social use started to dive into recreational use, for my own person. With my friends i started moving onto an experimental phase, and i proceeded to basically buy small quantaties of every narcotic available, even steroids. We went through psychadelics (dmt, mesc, bufonidae, peyote, A TON of shrooms of varying classifications, A boatload of acid (my doses would often exceed 500 mics), we tried less conventional methods like DXM and Demerol trips. And when i say we i mean mostly myself and my codependent julie who was my girlfriend at the time. My friends started to notice the decline i was going into, i mainly only used drugs for the effects, to combat boredom and other emotional problems i had during my teenage years. Another drive for me was the rush of acquiring these drugs through the mail, and kinda collecting them. I had stolen alot from my parents and others. I used to injure myself on purpose to get prescribed tramadol or oxycodone, valium etc. I started doing oxycodone and opioids in general after i did a stint with research chemicals some of which i could openly buy on the clearnet. I was always really scared to try opiates, even though i have had a bump of meth by age 15 and i consider meth a scary drug. However it took me till my first pill to realize that i was a slow going type of guy and not a go fast guy. The high from oxycodone and hydro, was something that really stuck to me and i felt genuinely ill and i craved it when my first batch was blown through. i originally bought like 20 oxy 10s, which i cautiously picked out after reading eurowid horror stories, however i found myself doing 4 to 6 oxy 10s at once sometimes, as when they are crushed it gets easier to manage and every line was a kickback. However my parents and teachers started getting concerned, i got sent to a wilderness therapy program instead of getting expelled when they found drugs on me, they let me stay for the next year, and i literally, and i kid u not, got expelled for drugs 3 weeks into the next school year. I then got. sent to rehab, which i ended up being sent to 3 more times, the last one being in california in 2017. Drugs are scary and rightfully so. They will fuck your life up. i could write a book about my life in an attempt to wane you from the curiosity, but ik that some people just dont care and are willing to go through with it. all i can reccomend u to do is to research proper harm reduction and usage for the drug you are attempting to take!! any mistake can be FATAL! I spent a majority of my life losing loved ones and friends, setting back my success, and hurting myself and others. I have sat through more AA, NA and al anon meetings than someone should in their life and ive heard the exact same story from different people of all walks of life. DO NOT DO DRUGS IT IS NOT WORTH IT

Only drugs i say you can do with little to no harm are

Marijuana (which i personally still use, i dont consider it a drug and dont use it everyday) i also worked in the marijuana industry Dave can vouch for that
    Lsd (make sure ur doing like 100-300 mics, MAKE SURE ITS GOOD STUFF! NO 25-I! if its sour SPIT IT OUT!)
    Stimulants like ritalin and adderall, still fucked but ik too many college kids doing it and most of em seem to stop
    Alcohol in moderation

I personally dont do anything but smoke weed and tobacco nowadays but hey if u wanna experience new drugs atleast once in ur life time go ahead, just DO UR RESEARCH

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO DONT LISTEN TO THE DUMBIES SAYING BENZOS, THOSE WILL NOT ONLY GIVE U SEIZURES WHICH BTW I GOT TO EXPERIENCE OFF OF XANAX, THEY ALSO CAUSE EARLY ONSET ALZHEIMERS. DONT DO BENZOS

- - - Updated - - -

You pay so much lol

also dog, i been paying over 25$ a gram for what i smoke and thats legal weed. Weed prices fluctuate from location, potency and whatever the hype is surrounding said strain, some boutiques and companies can sell their weed at over 30$ a gram just cause its from them. I dont trust anything under 20$ cause i already know its gonna be some hogs breath mid

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

"Though I have done nearly every popular drug, excluding the obvious like heroin, meth, pcp, bathsalts, crack, etc."
    ^ Couldn't answer from experience, only knowledge. But we know cocaine is a hell of a lot more potent smoked than insufflation(like most things that aren't destroyed during combustion), but to properly smoke cocaine it needs to be in a freebase form(a.k.a. cooking it with baking soda and making crack) and vaporized. Crack would be more cut when it comes to weight as there'd be a bunch of baking soda making it up, but it sounds like you see a cut as a foreign drug in your coke enhancing it... Which for sure happens, but more rather coke is just cut for weight. But street crack is still derived from street cocaine, so generally all cuts come from its cocaine form. All you need to make crack is water, heat, and a 7g:1g cocaine to baking soda ratio for a good quality crack rock(Though the ratio can be a lot worse, resulting in what you call "ghetto crack" - which can be as low as $30/g in single sale). But since you're adding water to your cocaine, any heavy cuts will be at the bottom of your pot while the pure cocaine binds with the baking soda and rises to the top when you're cooking. Effectively cleaning out some of the original cocaine cuts and leaving you with a purer cocaine & baking soda mix.

Funny thing about making crack is that one gram of the pure cocaine used to make crack, costs way less(or possibly equal) than your 88/12 cocaine/baking soda mix. If you have the right connections(and depending on where you live), you can get some quality yayo for $27k-$42k a kilo. Cook it up into a quality cake and you have a $50k-$68k kilogram + 100 more grams of crack. If only you could properly smoke cocaine lmao.

Crack is whack, stick to yayo. Cocaine is awesome, but the cuts are what can be scary and fuck up your nose. Luckily, you can generally remove any cut with a little bit of knowledge of chemistry, acetone, and chloroform... Or just be smart and get your cocaine from a reputable source AND KNOW WHAT COCAINE looks like! If it don't shine - it ain't divine!

Stay safe!
    Last edited by Cursed; 07-18-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19