Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Stooshy Ban Appeal

Scam report Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1460401
    Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4164572
    "Scammed" User: @lanfeust11

Refund Link: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/addre...epKJDfTPjPKVn8

If a user is saying that he will pay the user back you should not ban them. Your objective should be to get them their money not to get the user banned.

Regards,
    Stooshy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @ @lanfeust11 please confirm receipt of the refund.

@StashyTV in regards to your comment, you receive 24 hours on a scam report, if you cannot solve it during that time then due to the risk at hand you will be banned until it has been resolved. As you can see in this case, the risk was minimised and the case was hopefully resolved.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by StashyTV View Post
    If a user is saying that he will pay the user back you should not ban them. Your objective should be to get them their money not to get the user banned.
    That is the primary objective, but the safety of other members takes precedence. Sometimes we give extensions, but apart from a small 24 hour extension the only way we can give more is if the person accusing you wants to give you more time.

If you're planning on refunding, it's not like it's a big issue either. We just ban the account as a precaution and once you have solved all the issues your ban is lifted. Pretty simple.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    https://gyazo.com/e4ce8e502311ef4375afd4ba02892589

this is his address sent via *****

- - - Updated - - -

https://gyazo.com/e7319bbe1d501a75c27ef37f731cedf6

User is refusing to assist staff and is trying to lengthen the time it takes for me to get unbanned.
    @Joe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    User has been online on MPGH multiple times and has not responded and is taunting me on ***** lol

https://gyazo.com/ffdf4eda536221933e638bd1d709d901

so if you can please unban me so I can go on with my life that would be nice
    @RespectNF @Joe @Time @Flengo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @Ianfeust11 please confirm that you have received the refund.

@StashyTV could you please provide screenshot of the sk.ype profile and proof that it was indeed Ianfeust11 you were talking to in the meantime, it will help us resolve this faster.
    Last edited by Time; 07-20-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    @Ianfeust11 please confirm that you have received the refund.

@StashyTV could you please provide screenshot of the sk.ype profile and proof that it was indeed Ianfeust11 you were talking to in the meantime, it will help us resolve this faster.
    I can confirm that I have not received a refund, only 18 EUR was given back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @StashyTV from the conversations that were included in the report it is evident that @Ianfeust11 did not make use of the 10 EUR Paysafe card since you failed to provide him the entire amount that was agreed upon

https://i.imgur.com/XgGSe1w.png

You still have to refund him 5EUR which is equivalent 5.6USD
    Last edited by Time; 07-20-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Paid
    @Time

Blockchain: https://gyazo.com/841cc75ea28f4f6675d13bd222cf9090

- - - Updated - - -
    @Joe

if one of you can respond asap id appreciate it

Thanks
    Paid
    @Time

Blockchain: https://gyazo.com/841cc75ea28f4f6675d13bd222cf9090

- - - Updated - - -
    @Joe

if one of you can respond asap id appreciate it
    I can only receive one time payment to the address I gave you originally as this is exchange rules, you need to resend it to the new generated address I gave you on Sky pe thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lanfeust11 View Post
    I can only receive one time payment to the address I gave you originally as this is exchange rules, you need to resend it to the new generated address I gave you on Sky pe thanks.
    He is saying this to me now after me sending the btc and never specified that it needed to be another address beforehand. He is just being awkward and is trying to scam me out of more money. This is not my responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

If you check the blockchain he has receieved 10+ payments on this address and suddenly cannot get anymore payments?

Thanks
    He is saying this to me now after me sending the btc and never specified that it needed to be another address beforehand. He is just being awkward and is trying to scam me out of more money. This is not my responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

If you check the blockchain he has receieved 10+ payments on this address and suddenly cannot get anymore payments?
    No I can not, the exchange allows me to generate whenever I like a new one which I did as you threaten me to take down my website so why would I let you know my BTC address no thanks next time just ask where you suppose to pay before sending a payment on crypto this is crypto 101.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No I can not, the exchange allows me to generate whenever I like a new one which I did as you threaten me to take down my website so why would I let you know my BTC address no thanks next time just ask where you suppose to pay before sending a payment on crypto this is crypto 101.
    The BTC should still go through, addresses never expire. Unless if I am misunderstanding what you mean by whatever exchange you're using.

I understand you dislike Stooshy for the way he treated you, but I think you've gotten your 'revenge'. In the future report members if you believe they are unprofessional and we will see to that.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

The BTC should still go through, addresses never expire. Unless if I am misunderstanding what you mean by whatever exchange you're using.

I understand you dislike Stooshy for the way he treated you, but I think you've gotten your 'revenge'. In the future report members if you believe they are unprofessional and we will see to that.
    I no longer have access to the address, obviously they never expire but there are many exchanges and also wallets that only allow you to receive payment one time/several times in order for it to be credit in your account as a safety feature.

You should know by now that if and when sending crypto this can be the case which is why you always ask the correct address before sending payment which he never did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I no longer have access to the address, obviously they never expire but there are many exchanges and also wallets that only allow you to receive payment one time/several times in order for it to be credit in your account as a safety feature.

You should know by now that if and when sending crypto this can be the case which is why you always ask the correct address before sending payment which he never did.
    By posting on MPGH stating you received 18 EUR, and then at a later time sending the new address I would believe that you're at fault for insinuating that Stooshy should send the rest without stating your address only works x amount of times. Unless if you can provide a chat log of the new btc address BEFORE Stooshy sent the money or a warning that your address has limited uses then I would favour Stooshy's standpoint.

Personally, I haven't heard of single or several use addresses before.
    Last edited by Danny; 07-20-2019 at 05:34 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Luverdark (07-20-2019),[MPGH]Time (07-20-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast