Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

I'm searching my Ex-Boyfriend (not anymore)

UPDATE:
    I've found him. Thanks everybody!

First of all, hey everyone! Thanks for checking out my thread.
    Where should I start? I am literally searching my Ex-Boyfriend. No joke. On MPGH.

First a little info about me, in case he ever sees this:
    (removed)
    I'm relatively easy to find on social media (removed) and my appearance hasn't changed a single bit since 2014.

Back in 2013 / 14 I used to work on APB Reloaded Triggerbots and basically just distributed them on MPGH because I thought people might find them useful. He was one of them. He added me on Steam and we used to talk daily (like, every second).
    His name is/was Joe (I think), he's from Sweden (or Norway? Denmark? I think it was Sweden), however he had (removed) roots. I remember his appearance to (removed). He used to play a lot of Kerbal, in fact, I think he played it every day.

We used to be on s.kype but unfortunately due to me moving and being clumsy with passwords, I got locked out of my Outlook (and s.kype) in 2016. I wasn't able to recover it since then, otherwise I wouldn't have to post this here.

I am almost 110% that we've met through MPGH, so he must've had an account here at some point in time.
    Unfortunately life got in the way and I've moved a lot and we've just lost track of each other (+ me losing my Steam too so contacting him over there isn't really an option). You guys are like my last hope.

I am trying to recover old photos from my old Notebook, the chance that I am ever going to find something is very very slim though.
    However, if I manage to recover his images (we shared them through Imgur before using s.kype) I'll post them here if there's any kind of demand for that.

Thank you so much, I really just want to find him..
    Last edited by zombbomb; 07-21-2019 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Found him