Thanks

Anyone know how to ban evade on Faceit

I was banned on face it for using a skin changer recently. I need help ban evading. I have a dynamic ip so my ip is changed. What elese do I need to do other than the obvious stuff as in new steam acc etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    need a new ssd/hdd new NIC, make sure to reinstall windows and dont use the same name nor windows key and you can not use the same hdd and ssd when you play faceit or your new ones will be flagged and then hwid banned like the last ones. once you buy a new ssd raid0 it so your drives are spoofed and also make sure you can spoof your monitor as they log that same with BE and EAC. hf

Edit- If you do everything as listed the hwid ban will be gone until you cheat again and get banned, than you will need to repeat this. and if you MISS one of these, like replacing a ssd but not spoofing your moniter you will once again be hwid banned and therefor will need to buy another ssd and repeat steps above. hopefully this info helps.
    Last edited by jaydenss; 07-22-2019 at 04:33 AM. Reason: adding more info for new user.

Thanks
    [QUOTE= and also make sure you can spoof your monitor as they log that same with BE and EAC. hf

what does this mean

Thanks
    instead of a new NIC will this work nland USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Why even cheat in a competitive environment though? I can somewhat understand hacking in a casual way (casual/MM/HvH), but in a competitive nature it just makes absolutely no sense other than as a band-aid for people with self esteem problems.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Why even cheat in a competitive environment though? I can somewhat understand hacking in a casual way (casual/MM/HvH), but in a competitive nature it just makes absolutely no sense other than as a band-aid for people with self esteem problems.
    Prize pools are getting big up there. ^^

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

Thanks
    What @Aborted says lol

Thanks
    who said im cheating rofl im playing legit. You sir need to learn how to read never said once imma cheat so relax

Thanks
    you could never properly cheat at lan and win proper money with it m8 never hear of optic indonesia or w/e his name was xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydenss View Post
    need a new ssd/hdd new NIC, make sure to reinstall windows and dont use the same name nor windows key and you can not use the same hdd and ssd when you play faceit or your new ones will be flagged and then hwid banned like the last ones. once you buy a new ssd raid0 it so your drives are spoofed and also make sure you can spoof your monitor as they log that same with BE and EAC. hf

Edit- If you do everything as listed the hwid ban will be gone until you cheat again and get banned, than you will need to repeat this. and if you MISS one of these, like replacing a ssd but not spoofing your moniter you will once again be hwid banned and therefor will need to buy another ssd and repeat steps above. hopefully this info helps.
    How can i change my monitor hwid?? i didnt find single tutorial on internet, i tried to change it from regedit but when i changed the number and restarted my pc it was back to the orignal number so i dont know how to change it, pls help!!

Thanks
    use a hwid spoofer, your gup/cpu/harddrive could be banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Don't spread false info... They don't ban GPU NOR cpu. they don't even have a ID in windows let alone R0...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydenss For This Useful Post:

Ciel (08-27-2019)