Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Does anyone already know how to have all the DLCS?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelmathiassanty View Post
    Does anyone already know how to have all the DLCS?
    Steamcrack worked last time I tried

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silkroads View Post
    There was a .dll file not too long ago that could be pasted into the game directory and unlocked all DLC's but it was patched a few months ago (Now if the .dll file is in the game directory, the game simply fails to launch) and as far as I know, no one has attempted to replace it. If anyone could look into this, I would greatly appreciate it.

If someone needs the old .dll, please let me know.
    Need the file for savini, can you send it thru?

Thanks

Question

There was a .dll file not too long ago that could be pasted into the game directory and unlocked all DLC's but it was patched a few months ago (Now if the .dll file is in the game directory, the game simply fails to launch) and as far as I know, no one has attempted to replace it. If anyone could look into this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Do you still have the .dll file, if so, can you share it to me? Because when I changed my pc I lost it and also the other pc was formatted. Thanks anyway, its because I tried it on Monster Hunter World unlocking all dlc and few month ago they release a new big dlc called iceborn and i want to try to get it for free with that file.

Thanks

Yo, if you still have access to the .dll could I get it? I know this is reviving a dead thread but fuck it lmao

Thanks

It works!

Quote Originally Posted by retrozillan View Post
    1- Extract the game files with quickbms, Cut the summercamp and the engine folder in to f13game folder.
    2- Move the .pak file to another place.
    3- Go to SummerCamp/Config/OSS/Steam and replace the ,json file with this one h tt ps ://w w w. se nd sp a ce. co m / fi le/e 5tdt 6
    4- Start ur game and play with the unpacked game izi pizzi
    Hope this shit get patched soon
    Just want to say that this method still works as of the recent patch in June 2020. You can unpack the files and have access to Savini Jason, all DLC packs, and the console-exclusive counselor clothing. I've been using this for months, and there is no risk of a ban from what I can tell.

chrisdaniel1122, I have the DLL file, but it doesn't do anything now. You'll need to unpack the files to get access to the content.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by StillDenied View Post
    Just want to say that this method still works as of the recent patch in June 2020. You can unpack the files and have access to Savini Jason, all DLC packs, and the console-exclusive counselor clothing. I've been using this for months, and there is no risk of a ban from what I can tell.

chrisdaniel1122, I have the DLL file, but it doesn't do anything now. You'll need to unpack the files to get access to the content.
    Does your game start/load slow when it’s unpacked?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleTouch View Post
    Does your game start/load slow when it�s unpacked?
    Yes,you just have to deal with that. You can make it load a little faster by deleting the intro video in F13Game - SummerCamp - Content - Movies.

Thanks

The QuickBMS program needs a script, what is it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelmathiassanty View Post
    The QuickBMS program needs a script, what is it?
    https://aluigi. alter vista .org/quickbms.htm delete the spaces, you need the script that says "Unreal Tournament 4"

Thanks
    https://aluigi. alter vista .org/quickbms.htm delete the spaces, you need the script that says "Unreal Tournament 4"
    Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/L300Nx9

what do I do now?

Thanks

Can you tell me how to unpack with that program

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarok_Official View Post
    сын шлюхи) do not buy any programs from this animal and do not go to the *******

- - - Updated - - -

do not buy any programs from this animal and do not go to the *******. сын шлюхи)
    Can u help me? cause i cant add u pls add my ******* MININU ARTHUR#3746 thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthuzin View Post
    Be careful, people who say they can help you in ******* can scam you by charging you and taking away all the progress you have made in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arthuzin View Post
    Be careful, people who say they can help you in D1SC0RD can scam you by charging you and taking away all the progress you have made in the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

i need it,how to apply

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast