Thread: Serious help

Thanks

Serious help

im completely new to hacking/modding ive tried so many times to push through the boring but i quickly lose interest because the internet is a very strangly fun greedy place lol but.... im looking for someone to teach me how to find a way to hack/mod stats on cod like kills, deaths and all others ive seen some amazing tools all paid obviously even a menu that does all that on some of the latest cod im just looking for help for someone to give me a nudge past lazy stage. Thanks in advance....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinH View Post
    im completely new to hacking/modding ive tried so many times to push through the boring but i quickly lose interest because the internet is a very strangly fun greedy place lol but.... im looking for someone to teach me how to find a way to hack/mod stats on cod like kills, deaths and all others ive seen some amazing tools all paid obviously even a menu that does all that on some of the latest cod im just looking for help for someone to give me a nudge past lazy stage. Thanks in advance....
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/14-programming/
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    doesnt really help i dont know what type of code these recent cods need so dont know what to learn to pretty much just picked me up and placed my ass in the boring area but thanks

Thanks
    doesnt really help i dont know what type of code these recent cods need so dont know what to learn to pretty much just picked me up and placed my ass in the boring area but thanks
    When it comes to making hacks you'll want to learn C++/C# since those are the languages most games are written in and the link he gave could help you for most of the questions you have about those languages but most of it will come down to you watching videos/googling on your own. It depends what type of hack you want to learn whether it's external or internal which both have their positives and negatives. Start with something simple for what type of hack you want to make like if it's external learn how to read and write from a console application then you can try more advanced things once you get the hang of it and if you plan to make internals you can do the same with learning how to access/change memory then doing more advanced stuff like hooking and many of the other great things you can do with internals.

You can find many videos in google/y0utube on pretty much any question you have and tutorials how to reverse with programs like Cheat Engine/x64dbg/IDA to find offsets and such depending on what you need to find but most of these things come down to you researching on your own since you can find answers to any question you have with a simple google search like "how to make a ESP" and you can type a cheat forums name at the end and you will find a answer eventually easily.

here's a example of accessing memory internally and storing it to a variable:
    int MyHealth;
    MyHealth = *(datatype*)HealthOffset;

and changing memory internally:
    int NewHealth = 9999;
    *(datatype*)HealthOffset = NewHealth;

with externals you will want to look up tutorials on ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory to learn how to get a handle and everything you need.
    Last edited by qwertyr; 08-07-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks
    thankyou for the help il try my best its mostly internal i want to learn as external is buggy and ugly internal has an essence of beauty to it, its clean is what im trying to say.

Thanks
    thankyou for the help il try my best its mostly internal i want to learn as external is buggy and ugly internal has an essence of beauty to it, its clean is what im trying to say.
    it'll be a bit harder to learn all the internal stuff but it pays off much more later unless you plan to release things publicly since internals will get detected much faster when they're released on forums. Some of the things you'll need to learn for both internals/externals a language whether C++ or C#, how to create a overlay which can be done easily with all the public information about D3D9 and D3D11, drawing a menu on the overlay which most use ImGUI since it saves a ton of time with it having everything you need if you can program

If you plan to make a Aimbot/ESP you will want to learn how to convert in game player coordinates to screen coordinates which can be done with entity coordinates, view matrix, and a world to screen function theirs so much information on all these things especially call of duty just have to research and learn how to code/reverse and you will no issue hacking any game
    Last edited by qwertyr; 08-08-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks
    do you suggest i start learning C++ without game hacking or jump into it learning with game hacking if so what game do you suggest i test on sorry for so many questions but i really do want to learn im sick of leeching/leeches

Thanks
    do you suggest i start learning C++ without game hacking or jump into it learning with game hacking if so what game do you suggest i test on sorry for so many questions but i really do want to learn im sick of leeching/leeches
    Learn the basics of the language and reversing first then you will have a much easier time. For reversing find tutorials on cheat engine(or x32dbg/x64dbg depending on the program) and IDA then try to find things on a game with no anticheat or a game that can be played offline where the anticheat isn't active most people start on assault cube since it's easy to find things and get the hang of it with many videos on how to do it correctly. It won't be overnight that you learn these things but if you learn fast in only a few months you can easily do most what you want on games with bad anticheats like VAC then you can learn the kernel down the road to bypass stronger anticheats

Thanks
    okay thanks man means alot <3 <3 il let you know how it goes in like a week or 2

Thanks

Serious help

HI
    First thank you for a very nice COD4 Server Ive enjoyed it for a while
    But a few minutes ago I was kicked for no reason and now I cant login back
    My in game ID: Seven.
    Please can somebody help me get back?
    Many many thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisonver View Post
    HI
    First thank you for a very nice COD4 Server Ive enjoyed it for a while
    But a few minutes ago I was kicked for no reason and now I cant login back
    My in game ID: Seven.
    Please can somebody help me get back?
    Many many thanks
    it just means that your account is banned.
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !