Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HΔSTUR View Post

1) Sounds good! I guess you still can compare the gun handling with other FPS you played?

2) In what way?

3) Totally agree. That should be common sense

4) I only watched people stream their gameplay but it looked promising. Almost a bit like Battlefield.
    I should've given more on the point two

Basically what I meant with that is the moment feel clunky, sometimes you lean on things that I didn't want to, maybe it was because I was playing on the keyboard and mouse to test how it'd play out, but that even happened while I was playing with the controller, it even went over some things even when I didn't want to, which was sort of annoying.

But, then again the game was Alpha, we'll see how it'll play out during the beta or during the games official release.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Index.php View Post

I should've given more on the point two

Basically what I meant with that is the moment feel clunky, sometimes you lean on things that I didn't want to, maybe it was because I was playing on the keyboard and mouse to test how it'd play out, but that even happened while I was playing with the controller, it even went over some things even when I didn't want to, which was sort of annoying.

But, then again the game was Alpha, we'll see how it'll play out during the beta or during the games official release.
    Okay lets hope they fix this. I'll try to get my hands on a key when the beta test starts. Thanks for your review though!

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I think it'll be interesting.
    It looks like a solid game for COD after quite a long time. I have NEVER bought a cod game XD only played mw2 cracked. Always loved the battlefield series. But we all know where that has gone . Hopefully DICE and EA come out guns blazing next year with a better battlefield game. Have Halo MCC to look forward to this ear november/december throughout till Halo Infinite Release next year 2020. Wont buy the COD. But will surely check out the gameplay etc. For me, It doesnt feel like the kind of game I would enjoy. I usually deviate towards Rainbow Six Siege, DOOM, HALO, Battlefield.

Plus, they have been hiding campaign and the full on main multiplayer.

Shotguns are like snipers in the game right now, you have afk players already, camping is promoted, headglitching is easier than actually running and gunning.

Right now, everyone is in a honeymoon phase from simple 2 modes that have been properly showcased on ps4 only.

I need to wait to make a firm opinion about it :3

Btw. PIKA PIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by HALOS1177; 08-26-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    It looks like a solid game for COD after quite a long time. I have NEVER bought a cod game XD only played mw2 cracked. Always loved the battlefield series. But we all know where that has gone . Hopefully DICE and EA come out guns blazing next year with a better battlefield game. Have Halo MCC to look forward to this ear november/december throughout till Halo Infinite Release next year 2020. Wont buy the COD. But will surely check out the gameplay etc. For me, It doesnt feel like the kind of game I would enjoy. I usually deviate towards Rainbow Six Siege, DOOM, HALO, Battlefield.

Plus, they have been hiding campaign and the full on main multiplayer.

Shotguns are like snipers in the game right now, you have afk players already, camping is promoted, headglitching is easier than actually running and gunning.

Right now, everyone is in a honeymoon phase from simple 2 modes that have been properly showcased on ps4 only.

I need to wait to make a firm opinion about it :3

Btw. PIKA PIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Even though the shotguns are like snipers, like you said they were, you still couldn't use it like a sniper (yes, I have tried), but then again, maybe I suck and couldn't hit the shots, other than that, I can sort of see why; the game is too realistic and too battlefeildy (idk if it is a word, even) while also implementing some features from siege.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Even though the shotguns are like snipers, like you said they were, you still couldn't use it like a sniper (yes, I have tried), but then again, maybe I suck and couldn't hit the shots, other than that, I can sort of see why; the game is too realistic and too battlefeildy (idk if it is a word, even) while also implementing some features from siege.
    true. I personally feel, with a little more "fluidity" (I come from games like halo, quake, doom etc.), it could be an amazing game. CONSIDERING, they implement it right. they should have a competitive scene like rainbow six. But I dont think cod can ever achieve rainbow six like balanced gameplay as such due to it being a different sub genre of game i guess. But, nonetheless, if you play the game, let us know how it went!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    g00d
    no
    so g00d
    “This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die..."

Thanks
    Looks promising, will test it out during the Beta and then make up my decision.

Thanks
    The new modern warfare was pretty sick,got a chance to play the Alpha. I'll definitely pick it up when it comes out.

Thanks
    looks loaded

Thanks
    The new modern warfare is one of the best games I've ever played. So excited to play it next week again!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by exiletemp View Post
    The new modern warfare is one of the best games I've ever played. So excited to play it next week again!
    "One of the best games I've ever played" uhhh, based on ALPHA gameplay? OK

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well i wanted to get the Beta but, i'm too lazy to download a beta just to be able to play it one day, they should make it 2 days or a week...
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    Well i wanted to get the Beta but, i'm too lazy to download a beta just to be able to play it one day, they should make it 2 days or a week...
    It was alpha, beta is coming out in 1/2 weeks.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

It was alpha, beta is coming out in 1/2 weeks.
    Well i'll probably try it out then
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post

Well i'll probably try it out then
    I didn't really like Alpha, because of the movement felt so clunky ( I did record it, but then I deleted them, due to personal reasons ) -- I hope they fixed the movement of being clunky lol

Achievements:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast