Poll: Did PayPal Limit your Payoneer Bank?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thanks

Cool Adding Payoneer Bank to PayPal Account - How To Method

Recently I’ve seen a lot of people mentioning Payoneer won't work with PayPal or that PayPal won't work with Payoneer, but this is incorrect information and upon doing further research I figured out what the issue was preventing confirmation and limiting your account and how to solve the problem.

So, if you have a Payoneer account you should know the USD bank they usually issue is a First Century Bank. It can be from 3 banks (First Century, Bank of America or Community Federal Savings) but most often it is First Century. PayPal can add this bank without problem and send the 2-small deposit to it without issue. The problem with this is once PayPal try to retrieve/withdraw the deposits back the First Century Bank (Not Payoneer) would report this as unauthorized and PayPal would limit your account for this.

How to add a USD Bank From Payoneer to PayPal? You have several ways and I'll simplify.

Method 1: Add First Century to PayPal, wait on the 2 small deposits, confirm them with PayPal, receive the account limitation, contact PayPal by phone, and confirm the 2 small deposits while on the phone with the representative. I have done this for 2 separate accounts now and each time the limitation wanted me to provide a copy of my photo ID however when over the phone all the reps wanted was me to confirm the deposits and change my account password.

Method 2: Just like above do everything mentioned, but instead of confirming the 2 small deposits you can confirm the bank by uploading a First century bank statement to PayPal. Unfortunately, a Payoneer statement will not work as Payoneer is not a banking institution and PayPal wouldn't accept a Payoneer statement anyways. This is still possible with a First Century Bank Statement or Template which luckily, I have possession of. Once you edited and uploaded the template to the rep while over the phone you should be good to go. Private message me if you need help with this method.

Method 3: Payoneer is well aware of this issue that happens when trying to add first century to PayPal as many people try this on a daily basis, so they offer a work around. If you are issued a First Century Bank, you can contact Payoneer support by phone and request to receive a Bank of America Bank Account instead which I do not assume would have the same issues. If it does however block PayPal’s retrieval of the deposits, you can again just contact PayPal support with the 2 small deposits or a BOA statement.

I figured most of this information out while being on the phone with PayPal and Payoneer. I successfully removed the PayPal limit and confirmed my bank account. At least now I know I can make unlimited withdrawals into my Payoneer Account from my PayPal account without issue, the only thing I haven't tested with this is seeing if I can make Deposits into my PayPal account from my Payoneer. The PayPal rep assured me this is doable since I successfully verified my bank, but I have yet to try it. I will share details when I have funds in my Payoneer to complete this. And FYI When on the phone with PayPal do not tell them the bank was issued from Payoneer just say it was directly from First Century and you have not set up online banking so you cannot do an instant verification.

If you have any questions, contact me.
    Last edited by TemplePlate; 08-09-2019 at 10:36 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TemplePlate For This Useful Post:

131364 (01-07-2020),EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (08-21-2019),|Cayn| (06-15-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Interesting, but you posted this in the wrong place

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thanks for share

Thanks
    Nice share

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I've been trying this for a long time now, I gave up thinking was impossible. I will try this out for sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    thanks you