Thanks

Cool Looking for private cheats

Hello all,

I have been a member of the MPGH community for some time now; I love it to death. However, I am looking for CS:GO private cheats (preferably internal), but can be external if need be. I can do a quick google search but I don't know the legitimacy of all these sites and don't want to take the risk. If people know of a legitimate source or site that I can look into that would be great!

-Demon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon PvP View Post
    Hello all,

I have been a member of the MPGH community for some time now; I love it to death. However, I am looking for CS:GO private cheats (preferably internal), but can be external if need be. I can do a quick google search but I don't know the legitimacy of all these sites and don't want to take the risk. If people know of a legitimate source or site that I can look into that would be great!

-Demon
    There are two words which totally don't match together. You want a private cheat but use google for it? All the cheats you will find by using google are public, paid and invite-only cheats. You won't be able to find those private ones just like that, by creating a thread - like the other 10 people before you.

Get in contact with people in this scene. And who knows... maybe someone will invite some random to a private cheat (no, not really). That's one option. Being a lucky guy. Or you actually learn to program and develop your own thing within the next 4-7 years. A private cheat is nothing else than using your ideas and fulfill those with your own code. Then all you need to do is keeping it private. And that's why you won't find private cheats with this way. The private in those has a meaning. If someone in here offers you such a "private cheat" it is probably just pasted off some ImGUI internal cheat, which base got detected back when it was leaked.

I was lucky to work with the right people together to get access to a few of these.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon PvP View Post
    Hello all,

-Demon
    Whats up big guy. I developed my own cheat and it has worked flawlessy ever since. I update it regularly with each CSGO iteration that comes out to ensure it works as intended. If you wanna get in contact with me, message me on ******* Errahs#7657