Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Worldwide Flight Refund Book On Popular Booking Websites And Get 50-70% Refund Back

Service Giveaway Thread:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1415462&page=2
    Add me on IM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    12DB585F-C8C0-491C-8216-8E13E4B41038.jpg  

905F481F-3D2C-4A26-9EED-9BA63396675C.jpg  

3E783D13-52D6-4E2D-90F3-B830263B5BE0.jpg  

Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @lanfeust11 Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
    Want to buy something ? Check out my SHOP [Ton of sites available!]

Contact me on MPGH Integrated chat by clicking on this link.

Thanks
    so we get it refunded after we book thru a website and before we fly?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by superpoop View Post
    so we get it refunded after we book thru a website and before we fly?
    Most of the times is before, but sometimes can be after.

Minimum order amount for any reservation is $150 USD. No upfront payment required - pay only when you get refund email confirmation.

Make sure that for your flight reservation you DO NOT pay any extra for seating selection. For any other extra addons/additions to a normal flight, you must contact me first. Also, I only offer round trip or one-way trip. I do not refund multiple destination reservations.

I am able to refund any type of cabin, including regular, business, and first class. But first contact me to make sure that the cabin you selected I am able to manage.

Cheaptickets.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (2% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 2 weeks before making the reservation (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).
    Max limit per reservation: $4000

Priceline.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (3% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 24 hours before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it). Max limit per reservation: $3000

Orbitz.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (3% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 2 weeks before making the reservation (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).
    Max limit per reservation: $3000

Hotwire:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (5% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 24 hours before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it). Max limit per reservation: $3000

Hotels.com
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (5% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Agoda.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (5% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $2000

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (20% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $1000

*** Please note that sometimes priceline and agoda sometimes (low chance) send there reservations to booking.com even though it was booked on agoda.com or priceline.com so this can be tricky and complicates the refund. But when they do not which usually they don't, it's usually a smooth refund.

Also willing to try bookings on:
    travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:
    Your flight is in 4 days or less before check in? I might be able to still do the refund even a day before check in depending on which site you used for a 15% extra fee.

Current Wait Time: HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS
    ETA 15 days for new orders, if your order is 15 days or less from check in you MUST purchase priority service.

Alternatively, if you also need a refund for your hotel you can use my other hotel service refund:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...ght=hotels.com
    Hotel Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Hotel: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846
    NEW: Flight Refund Service 50-70% Off Any Flight: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464721

Thanks
    Most of the times is before, but sometimes can be after.

Minimum order amount for any reservation is $150 USD. No upfront payment required - pay only when you get refund email confirmation.

Make sure that for your flight reservation you DO NOT pay any extra for seating selection. For any other extra addons/additions to a normal flight, you must contact me first. Also, I only offer round trip or one-way trip. I do not refund multiple destination reservations.

I am able to refund any type of cabin, including regular, business, and first class. But first contact me to make sure that the cabin you selected I am able to manage. Maximum of 4 passengers in a single reservation.

Cheaptickets.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (2% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 2 weeks before making the reservation (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).

Priceline.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (3% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 24 hours before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it). Max limit per reservation: $3000

Orbitz.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (3% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 2 weeks before making the reservation (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it).

Hotwire:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (5% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success). Must submit reservation to me no more than 24 hours before creating it (if its past deadline and is refundable, cancel it and rebook it). Max limit per reservation: $3000

Hotels.com

Agoda.com:

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:
    Must give at least 5 days notice before check in date. All refunds are back to credit card. (20% fail chance - the more days I have the booking with me the higher chance of success) Max limit per reservation: $1000

*** Please note that sometimes priceline and agoda sometimes (low chance) send there reservations to booking.com even though it was booked on agoda.com or priceline.com so this can be tricky and complicates the refund. But when they do not which usually they don't, it's usually a smooth refund.

travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:
    Your hotel is in 4 days or less before check in? I might be able to still do the refund even a day before check in depending on which site you used for a 15% extra fee. *** Orders given 10 days or less before check in are automatically enroll in priority service.

Alternatively, if you also need a refund for your hotel you can use my other hotel service refund:
    Last edited by lanfeust11; 08-15-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    is it ok to book it in upcoming months

Thanks

I am able to refund any type of cabin, including regular, business, and first class. But first contact me to make sure that the cabin you selected I am able to manage. Maximum of 4 passengers in a single reservation.

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Orbitz.com:

Hotwire:

Hotels.com

Agoda.com:

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:

travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:
    Your hotel is in 4 days or less before check in? I might be able to still do the refund even a day before check in depending on which site you used for a 15% extra fee. *** Orders given 10 days or less before check in are automatically enroll in priority service.

Last edited by lanfeust11; 08-16-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks
    Hey, interested in your sevice. But I am not sure if I understood your pricing structure correctly?

So we get 20-30% on a booking in total?

50-70% refund and you take 60% on top of it and say, if it is $200 worth booking, than we have to pay extra 10% so that's 70% in your fee.

Hence, for a $200 booking, I will get like 15-21% refund in total?

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rexxar. For This Useful Post:

Bad Motherfucker (08-16-2019),harlast (08-17-2019),harrywe (08-22-2019),Ledon (09-11-2019),ManLikePhillyD (09-27-2019),PapaNitsuj (08-21-2019),ravo1965 (08-18-2019)

Thanks
    Hi, trying to contact you but the “add me on IM” link doesn’t work, can you give another way to contact you please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Let's do some basic math.

Suppose there is a booking for 200 USD and I get 50% refund i.e. 100 USD and you will charge 60+10 = 70% of the refunded amount which is 70 USD. So overall I get 100-70 = 30 USD.

That's 15% of the amount I initially pay.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am interested in your service but 15% seems too low.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kai For This Useful Post:

Bad Motherfucker (08-16-2019),harlast (08-17-2019),Ledon (09-11-2019),manzana93 (09-16-2019),PapaNitsuj (08-21-2019),ravo1965 (08-18-2019),Rolodex (08-18-2019),zibbioyalpha (08-18-2019)

Thanks
    You can always pay full price if you don't like getting a 20% refund back on your flight!

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Orbitz.com:

Hotwire:

Hotels.com

Agoda.com:

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:

travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Let's do some basic math.

Suppose there is a booking for 200 USD and I get 50% refund i.e. 100 USD and you will charge 60+10 = 70% of the refunded amount which is 70 USD. So overall I get 100-70 = 30 USD.

That's 15% of the amount I initially pay.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am interested in your service but 15% seems too low.
    Last edited by lanfeust11; 08-16-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Seems like too much risk and wasted time for such a small refund amount. Some $30 saved is completely negligible for any real scenario. If I'm traveling somewhere I plan on spending a decent amount and saving a few bucks isn't even worth the hassle of using this service.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bad Motherfucker For This Useful Post:

El.B (1 Week Ago),Ggai23 (10-19-2019),harlast (08-17-2019),JQAdams (10-30-2019),Ledon (09-11-2019),ManLikePhillyD (09-27-2019),manzana93 (09-16-2019),PapaNitsuj (08-21-2019),paulwak23 (08-18-2019),ravo1965 (08-18-2019),z0m (11-20-2019),zibbioyalpha (08-18-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Motherfucker View Post
    Seems like too much risk and wasted time for such a small refund amount. Some $30 saved is completely negligible for any real scenario. If I'm traveling somewhere I plan on spending a decent amount and saving a few bucks isn't even worth the hassle of using this service.
    1% risk is too much risk(in reality 0% since you still get refunded)? I think most people don't think like you and like to save money demand is very high
    Last edited by lanfeust11; 08-16-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks

Cheaptickets.com:

Priceline.com:

Orbitz.com:

Hotwire:

Hotels.com

Agoda.com:

Expedia.com:

Booking.com:

travelocity - cheapoair

Priority Service:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417846

NEW: Loyalty Program:

Completed one hotel or flight refund reservation using my service? Save 2% on my fee for every other completed reservation up to 20%!

Level 0: New to the program: pay standard 40% fee for hotels and 60% for flights without savings.
    Level 1: Completed two reservations? You now save 2% on every reservation fee.
    Level 2: Completed four reservations? You now save 4% on every reservation fee.
    Level 3: Completed six reservations? You now save 6% on every reservation fee.
    Level 4: Completed eight reservations? You now save 8% on every reservation fee.
    Level 5: Completed ten reservations? You now save 10% on every reservation fee.
    Level 6: Completed twelve reservations? You now save 12% on every reservation fee.
    Level 7: Completed fourteen reservations? You now save 14% on every reservation fee.
    Level 8: Completed sixteen reservations? You now save 16% on every reservation fee.
    Level 9: Completed eighteen reservations? You now save 18% on every reservation fee.
    Level 10: Completed twenty reservations? You now save 20% on every reservation fee.

*To prevent abuse there is a maximum of up to 3 reservations you can apply the savings for every month.

It's your birthday month and achieved level 10? Save 25% off! (only towards 1 reservation)
    It's your birthday month and achieved level 20? Save 50% off! (only towards 1 reservation)

This only applies to new orders submitted from this date forward (8/18/19) that are under your name and that you will be personally staying in. Contact me if you wish to be part of the loyalty program. Please note that there is a $20 recurring monthly charge either by paypal or btc to remain part of the loyalty program. If you miss a monthly payment by five days, you would forfeit any savings for your next three reservations and have to pay any remaining unpaid months to restart the program at the same level you were already.

As I always do for all of my orders, I will try my best to get you the refund for your reservation although there is always a very small chance that is not possible but I can safely say 1 out of every 100 orders submitted I do get refunded (not counting booking.com orders).
    Last edited by lanfeust11; 08-18-2019 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks
    60% seems alot to pay + $10 dollars, it's like basically paying for the whole fare for such a small refund.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zibbioyalpha For This Useful Post:

Ggai23 (10-19-2019),Thief (11-01-2019)

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast