Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I did NOT get banned yet (last tried yesterday).

I did all the steps except the packer one. Tried the packer but it closed the newly formed exe telling me i had to buy it :/

Ingame, I only used the max ammo & the +2500 points cheat.
    Was gonna try the god mode today but I'd love to hear why others got banned (did they turn on godmode - zombie teleport - forgot to delete crash files - forgot to crash the game- ...)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeofKiewit View Post
    I did NOT get banned yet (last tried yesterday).

I did all the steps except the packer one. Tried the packer but it closed the newly formed exe telling me i had to buy it :/

Ingame, I only used the max ammo & the +2500 points cheat.
    Was gonna try the god mode today but I'd love to hear why others got banned (did they turn on godmode - zombie teleport - forgot to delete crash files - forgot to crash the game- ...)

Likely just not following the steps posted, i'll post a update of this later today and remove most the text displayed on the console and a few other things to change up the signature for those that don't use packers. Manual bans are also high in this game since theirs not many people playing it so they could've played too obvious. I'll just remove TP zombies today since most people will just turn it on and afk kill zombies for a few hours which is a quick way to a manual ban after they check screenshots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
    Likely just not following the steps posted, i'll post a update of this later today and remove most the text displayed on the console and a few other things to change up the signature for those that don't use packers. Manual bans are also high in this game since theirs not many people playing it so they could've played too obvious. I'll just remove TP zombies today since most people will just turn it on and afk kill zombies for a few hours which is a quick way to a manual ban after they check screenshots.
    no i didnt use zombie teleport no god mod unlimited ammo 1hp zombies repid fire and 2500 points solo only for 2 days

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by idan0475 View Post
    no i didnt use zombie teleport no god mod unlimited ammo 1hp zombies repid fire and 2500 points solo only for 2 days
    I'm going to wait to update this till later tonight/tomorrow to see if anyone else gets banned to be sure this isn't detected, I used it a hour a day the first 3 days after approval to be sure and i'm not banned yet. Public AHK scripts are very easy to get a ban from especially with you mentioning you were crashing trying to start bo4 with one, every crash equals a crash dump sent to treyarch which can get you banned eventually if it's a blacklisted program/tool which AHK probably is.
    Last edited by qwertyr; 08-20-2019 at 02:50 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyr For This Useful Post:

idan0475 (08-21-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaso131 View Post
    It doesn't work anymore the trainer just closes when you open it.

My game wasn't crashing btw
    please follow the simple steps I posted, just tested and still working no offsets changed either when I checked after the update. I'll still update this tomorrow so be sure to download that one when I do since it'll have a different signature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
    I'm going to wait to update this till later tonight/tomorrow to see if anyone else gets banned to be sure this isn't detected, I used it a hour a day the first 3 days after approval to be sure and i'm not banned yet. Public AHK scripts are very easy to get a ban from especially with you mentioning you were crashing trying to start bo4 with one, every crash equals a crash dump sent to treyarch which can get you banned eventually if it's a blacklisted program/tool which AHK probably is.
    ok thanks for letting me know about the ahk i didnt know that and no i cleaned the crash reports

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by idan0475 View Post
    ok thanks for letting me know about the ahk i didnt know that and no i cleaned the crash reports
    Yeah but did you clean the crash reports as well before using this zombie trainer? As in when you were using the AHK? Because you might have been banned for the AHK and not this tool.

Thanks
    The trainer worked for the secrets this weekend. Never go past round 30 and ... I'm banned today

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    where is the crash file?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marauder03 View Post
    where is the crash file?
    in your bo4 folder type crash in the search bar but it'll only show up if you actually crash the game and not just exit like most people will. Idk really if it's that helpful I just seen someone mention it in a previous trainer that he crashed his game and never got banned when everyone else did. And another person mentioned the crash dump in the folder to me and said he got banned after many of them were sent to treyarch.

The most important thing is the renaming folder/file and using a packer to change up sigs. And after that it's not playing obvious, like I mentioned this game isn't very active and that means the ban % will be even higher than when it came out because it doesn't take them long to check screenshots of a few people who get flagged for whatever reason. Their screenshots that get sent to them will show many ways of catching a trainer like your ammo is the same every screenshot, zombies are always in front of you, etc..

Going to wait to update this till the next update drops on tuesday, got it already recoded yesterday but kinda pointless atm for now since if people follow everything but the suggested crash thing they should be fine as I'm still not banned testing this off and on. Most of them will blame this first instead of them not following all the steps/using other cheats like that AHK shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    got it~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeofKiewit View Post
    Yeah but did you clean the crash reports as well before using this zombie trainer? As in when you were using the AHK? Because you might have been banned for the AHK and not this tool.
    yes i did i had 2 games with the hack and ban to of them 60 rounds

Thanks
    got banned ((

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Banned.
    10 characters

Thanks
    Not even going to bother to update this at all, going to post offsets in the thread here if they change after a update.

I used it off and on the first few days and again for a hour 3 days ago when the last update dropped to be sure it was working and i'm still not banned so probably just did their shitty folder name scan and file name scan + a small sig scan after the recent update or people didn't follow instructions at all but i'ma just go ahead and close this in case since that's 3 ban reports from people who didn't post in the AHK script thread.

@T-800 or @Flengo can one of you mark this thread as detected/outdated
    Last edited by qwertyr; 08-23-2019 at 02:38 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12