sleepwalkin potential dispute

MPGH Profile Link:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5420295

Trade details: user bought an ebay + pp + bought BTC
    Picture proof of scam occurring:
    https://media.*******app.net/attachm...201&height=358

https://gyazo.com/236ea3dce4ae4fd48cc74baf01876a2b

https://gyazo.com/b7a0a443403274151eebd45ae8d73da4

https://gyazo.com/7e3307c211597aa275e488821f2fa120

Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

******* pic = my partner who calls up for the accounts to be reinstated and has done for many other orders.
    It is not my responsibility for the user if he has used a VPS for the account, and the VPS has already been used on ebay. there is no way for him or me to know that, i am not replacing his account or refunding him as it was not any of my fault. my job is to deliver the account

User also bought £70 worth of BTC. Threatening to dispute the whole payment, would recommended buyers to not trade this user.

Would like you to tag him here before he disputes and fucks the paypal account i used to receive payment off of him, im sure he makes more than what he paid me in a day from his services, retarded of him to threaten a dispute.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    First picture link isn't working btw

If I don't respond to IM chat, you can reach me on my Sk.ype faster at way.245 for boxing or BTC trade.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by daansgame View Post
    MPGH Profile Link:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5420295

Trade details: user bought an ebay + pp + bought BTC
    Picture proof of scam occurring:
    https://media.*******app.net/attachm...201&height=358

https://gyazo.com/236ea3dce4ae4fd48cc74baf01876a2b

https://gyazo.com/b7a0a443403274151eebd45ae8d73da4

https://gyazo.com/7e3307c211597aa275e488821f2fa120

Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

******* pic = my partner who calls up for the accounts to be reinstated and has done for many other orders.
    It is not my responsibility for the user if he has used a VPS for the account, and the VPS has already been used on ebay. there is no way for him or me to know that, i am not replacing his account or refunding him as it was not any of my fault. my job is to deliver the account

User also bought £70 worth of BTC. Threatening to dispute the whole payment, would recommended buyers to not trade this user.

Would like you to tag him here before he disputes and fucks the paypal account i used to receive payment off of him, im sure he makes more than what he paid me in a day from his services, retarded of him to threaten a dispute.
    Please provide screenshots of the entire conversation on IM and d1sc, is there any screenshot available from the chat with the e-bay rep in order to validate that reason from the first pic?

@sleepwalkin please wait for this report to be dealt with and do not initiate a dispute.

Threadstarter
    Selling BTC, eBay & PayPal :)
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Please provide screenshots of the entire conversation on IM and d1sc, is there any screenshot available from the chat with the e-bay rep in order to validate that reason from the first pic?

@sleepwalkin please wait for this report to be dealt with and do not initiate a dispute.
    not unless you wanna call up yourself and speak to the rep
    link is from d1sc0rd

Thanks
    @sleepwalkin Reply to this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    not unless you wanna call up yourself and speak to the rep
    link is from d1sc0rd
    Please provide the screenshots of conversation I had requested earlier between you and sleepwalkin as well as your partner and him, he hasn't opened a dispute yet right? @sleepwalkin so far it doesn't seem like it is the sellers fault, this is your chance to prove otherwise.

Thanks
    I bought the account and used a freshly bought Virtual Server so the IP COULDNT be used. I also didnt do anything wrong and my account got banned. I think it would be fair if seller would at least give me a replacement. The seller has been very rude to me and also threaten me. Very bad experience.

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepwalkin View Post
    I bought the account and used a freshly bought Virtual Server so the IP COULDNT be used. I also didnt do anything wrong and my account got banned. I think it would be fair if seller would at least give me a replacement. The seller has been very rude to me and also threaten me. Very bad experience.
    Screenshots clearly state that he's threatening to dispute.
    "I bought the account and used a freshly bought Virtual Server so the IP COULDNT be used" this is a lie
    any vps can be used before. ebay then telling us that the account has been linked is nothing to do with me, he got unlucky with the VPS IP and its not my fault that he got linked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Screenshots clearly state that he's threatening to dispute.
    "I bought the account and used a freshly bought Virtual Server so the IP COULDNT be used" this is a lie
    any vps can be used before. ebay then telling us that the account has been linked is nothing to do with me, he got unlucky with the VPS IP and its not my fault that he got linked.

Please provide the screenshots of conversation I had requested earlier between you and sleepwalkin as well as your partner and him, he hasn't opened a dispute yet right?
    ^ Provide the screenshots of conversation between you and sleepwalker on both IM and d1sc, and between FelzyMods and sleepwalker as well. Any proof you may have to support your statement regarding e-bay's comments will be helpful apart from that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hi, i call to reinstate ebay account for many sellers on mpgh and outside which can be backed up if this gets too far. I do many accounts everyday and i've never had anybody argue against this before. To clarify: 95% of the time a call is only needed because new ebay accounts randomly get restricted in order for ebay to get more info about what you're gonna sell and about you since you're an ebay business. The other 5% is responses from ebay telling me they cannot reinstate the accounts due to "suspicious activity" which is the only thing they're legally allowed to tell me to avoid taking a shortcut through ebay detection system however i've done many accounts to understand what is the issue by how they speak. For this particular account they were very focused on "is this your only ebay account?", "is this your first time".....This is always asked when they have linked a banned ebay to your stealth account which can even be the tiniest detail not just "IP" which is why the steps for making ebay accounts are so thorough.

This post is just to clarify on how this works and in this case the user is at fault as the way they have used the stealth has been incorrect as even a 1sec mistake can link to previous accounts and in this case a replacement is never given which can be backed up by a few other ebay sellers i work for on mpgh such as bladeds and david.
    Hope this helps

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FelzyMods For This Useful Post:

daansgame (4 Weeks Ago)

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by FelzyMods View Post
    Hi, i call to reinstate ebay account for many sellers on mpgh and outside which can be backed up if this gets too far. I do many accounts everyday and i've never had anybody argue against this before. To clarify: 95% of the time a call is only needed because new ebay accounts randomly get restricted in order for ebay to get more info about what you're gonna sell and about you since you're an ebay business. The other 5% is responses from ebay telling me they cannot reinstate the accounts due to "suspicious activity" which is the only thing they're legally allowed to tell me to avoid taking a shortcut through ebay detection system however i've done many accounts to understand what is the issue by how they speak. For this particular account they were very focused on "is this your only ebay account?", "is this your first time".....This is always asked when they have linked a banned ebay to your stealth account which can even be the tiniest detail not just "IP" which is why the steps for making ebay accounts are so thorough.

This post is just to clarify on how this works and in this case the user is at fault as the way they have used the stealth has been incorrect as even a 1sec mistake can link to previous accounts and in this case a replacement is never given which can be backed up by a few other ebay sellers i work for on mpgh such as bladeds and david.
    Hope this helps
    Ebay typically link accounts through reusing PayPal and or IP addresses.

occoasinaily if you keep calling (normally an USA rep or one with higher automony ) leaks reason for suspension.

They're not meant to.

I have had reps tell me account is linked before, and read back names of the accounts linked to.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to david.dod1g102 For This Useful Post:

daansgame (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepwalkin View Post
    I don't see any threatening or anything aggressive from the conversation he has provided on his part, unless you have anything else to provide.

Quote Originally Posted by FelzyMods View Post

Hope this helps
    Please provide via PM/IM any proof you have to back up the claim that he got suspended due to the reasons you specified, Do you have a backup of the call you made?

@daansgame correct me if i'm wrong but this would be the first suspension on his account however and your thread states you will issue a replacement for the first suspension in the event that you are not able to get it reinstated?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

sleepwalkin (4 Weeks Ago)

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I don't see any threatening or anything aggressive from the conversation he has provided on his part, unless you have anything else to provide.

Please provide via PM/IM any proof you have to back up the claim that he got suspended due to the reasons you specified, Do you have a backup of the call you made?

@daansgame correct me if i'm wrong but this would be the first suspension on his account however and your thread states you will issue a replacement for the first suspension in the event that you are not able to get it reinstated?

you gotta be kidding me for replacing it.
    the fault is the buyers, not the sellers. he got linked to previously suspended ebays, i can only replace if the fault is mine. linking is not my fault

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    you gotta be kidding me for replacing it.
    the fault is the buyers, not the sellers. he got linked to previously suspended ebays, i can only replace if the fault is mine. linking is not my fault
    You will have to unless @FelzyMods verifies the authenticity of his statements which is why I have requested him to back up his claims as he suggested in his post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast