Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

You will have to unless @FelzyMods verifies the authenticity of his statements which is why I have requested him to back up his claims as he suggested in his post.
    Hi,

How do they verify the claims - do you want the call to be recorded?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It would be maybe possible to do this however this will take many tries of calling to get a good rep which tells me more than he's able to but having a bad rep at first is very bad as they usually put a comment onto the account such as "user called before about requesting more info on suspension" which would cause new reps to see the message when i call in and know they can't give me any info so it may be "impossible" however i will definitely try today.

For the "i will issue a replacement if suspension can't be removed" this is to do with the tempo random suspensions that occur to new accounts which isn't "you've done something wrong" but a suspension that is 100% successful in getting removed easy however there are other suspensions which aren't ebay account creator's fault but the users which people do not give replacements for. I have another supplier called Adam he always gives me dodgy, user fault accounts and they're impossible to reinstate.

will call today to attempt to squeeze out info from rep.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be maybe possible to do this however this will take many tries of calling to get a good rep which tells me more than he's able to but having a bad rep at first is very bad as they usually put a comment onto the account such as "user called before about requesting more info on suspension" which would cause new reps to see the message when i call in and know they can't give me any info so it may be "impossible" however i will definitely try today.

For the "i will issue a replacement if suspension can't be removed" this is to do with the tempo random suspensions that occur to new accounts which isn't "you've done something wrong" but a suspension that is 100% successful in getting removed easy however there are other suspensions which aren't ebay account creator's fault but the users which people do not give replacements for. I have another supplier called Adam he always gives me dodgy, user fault accounts and they're impossible to reinstate.

will call today to attempt to squeeze out info from rep

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FelzyMods For This Useful Post:

daansgame (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by FelzyMods View Post

will call today to attempt to squeeze out info from rep.

- - - Updated - - -

will call today to attempt to squeeze out info from rep
    Alright please do also make sure you are recording the call so that we know whatever information we have is valid, Once the reason has been established more or so an appropriate outcome can be decided.

I understand that if the fault lies with the buyer that doesn't entitle them for replacements which is why I'm trying to confirm that the fault indeed was the buyers and not the sellers, prior to this report I didn't know that daansgame had a partner that handles the reinstatement and calls which is why I'm trying to validate whatever information is provided, so I'd appreciate your understanding. @daansgame @FelzyMods @sleepwalkin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @ @FelzyMods @daansgame Please provide an update within the next 24 hours.

Threadstarter
    Selling BTC, eBay & PayPal :)
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ill replace the ebay i guess but the user will have to wait a 2-3 days as i have ran out of supplies to make the ebay account, probably 2-3 days for them to get to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by daansgame View Post
    ill replace the ebay i guess but the user will have to wait a 2-3 days as i have ran out of supplies to make the ebay account, probably 2-3 days for them to get to me
    Alright thank you for understanding, please let us know once this has been resolved. In the future in order to secure your side of the trade, any chat or call with support being recorded for proof will help greatly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Has this been resolved yet? @daansgame @sleepwalkin

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Has this been resolved yet? @daansgame @sleepwalkin
    nope, as i said 2-3 days. its been 1 day.

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    delivered via IM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Confirm you have received the replacement @sleepwalkin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Daansgame has verified that he sent a replacement 3 days ago, sleepwalkin has had enough time to use the account but has failed to verify anything or post anything here. Thread is resolved @niggo @RespectNF
    @Flengo @Psychotic @Ahlwong please note that d1sc was used by both users.
    Last edited by Time; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:11 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12