Thanks

Thumbs up Question about multi account

Hi, hello, yo.

I've been using for the past weeks multiple accounts on a single PC to do some stuff, then suddenly with today's patch they killed it, when two games are open it crashes with a "critical error" message.

I believe the .exe of the game (not the client) explodes if there is more than one instance of it. maybe it is related to the game crashing if you have the words "cheat engine" on a notepad or anywhere on a browser.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make it work again? I've tried having the clients sandboxed, running as different PC users, replacing the .exe with the one from the PBE (same error message).
    Multiple PCs will probably work but it's not realistic right now, also multiple virtual machines would be too much for a single PC, maybe.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Doubt anyone will develop a program for the sole purpose of fixing this issue because of how uncommon it is.

Most people have no need to stay in the client for a long time (there's literally nothing to do in there except manage inventory and buy champions/skins) and you can do that one account at a time.

Just log out once you're done with one account and log into the other, not that hard and there's absolutely no other reason to keep 2 clients open with 2 separate accounts logged in except to save time (like ~3 minutes)

Thanks
    I need them all ingame at the same time, that's the issue. But actually it could work doing one by one, just maybe.

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by retiolpxe View Post
    Hi, hello, yo.

I've been using for the past weeks multiple accounts on a single PC to do some stuff, then suddenly with today's patch they killed it, when two games are open it crashes with a "critical error" message.

I believe the .exe of the game (not the client) explodes if there is more than one instance of it. maybe it is related to the game crashing if you have the words "cheat engine" on a notepad or anywhere on a browser.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make it work again? I've tried having the clients sandboxed, running as different PC users, replacing the .exe with the one from the PBE (same error message).
    Multiple PCs will probably work but it's not realistic right now, also multiple virtual machines would be too much for a single PC, maybe.

Thanks for reading.
    Hey bro. You're posting in the wrong section. @Ahmad

Thanks
    Exactly what I needed!

Thanks