Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

About to try weed for the first time in my life

Yo,

as the title says I'm about to try weed for the first time. Do you guys have any tips what i should do/try while high? Already red up on all the basic stuff like be hydrated, have food prepared etc..

Also a friend of mine rolled the stuff for me and he made 3 joints out of 0,5g. Seemed like a pretty low amount is that even correct? LUL

If anyones interested ill give you guys a review on how it went :>.

Thanks
    Well if it is your first time make sure you don't take that much. If you overdo it you might start panicking and getting alot of anxiety. Just have things ready to do to pass the time and make things more enjoyable.

Thanks
    dont even think about it just do it. be in a good setting for the first time though.

Thanks
    3 js out of .5 lol

Thanks
    I wouldn't smoke. I started smoking and it ruined my life basically. People say it's not addictive but it is. (Very addictive for me.) Ruined my relationship with my family. Jussst saying.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ale3cs For This Useful Post:

empigee (04-07-2020),Mosadas (06-10-2020)

Thanks
    I was in your shoes a few months ago, just please make sure you take steps to avoid dependence (smoking only a few times a week, actually doing what you need to do in the day beforehand, etc.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Its crazy, dont try

Thanks
    Dont trust what people say about it being trippy, seeing shit, etc
    Its a good feeling and makes you feel crazy good, just chill and smoke some.
    For a start I would say .5-1g, gl homie report back and tell us how it goes!

Thanks
    have fun tryin it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Don't try it. Your life will be better without it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PilsetnieksLv For This Useful Post:

Mosadas (06-10-2020),shark00n (03-14-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PilsetnieksLv View Post
    Don't try it. Your life will be better without it.
    hard disagree
    Please press "Thanks" or "Add to Reputation" if I bought, sold, or helped you.

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2017/11/06/us/07xp-hoaxes/07xp-hoaxes-articleLarge.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Bro, you are in the USA. It's different laws there. The man who posted the question is from Germany. Here in Europe, you can get imprisonment for using drugs, even if the government find anything in your body - blood, urine, you will be in trouble...

Thanks
    You should record yourself if it is the first time... its the funniest shit after you wake up or see it when you are all back to normal lmfao

Thanks
    Tip 1

Do it somewhere you feel save. Do it at home, at a friends house. Somewhere you feel like is nice. do NOT go on some random bench with random people.

Tip 2

Do it with someone you trust. Never do it alone. Ask someone with experience. When you feel save with someone it will be a plesant experience, he or she can help you when you have a bad trip, or when you can't stop coughing. Again, save enviorment will also help with this.

Tip 3

Check if you have enough drinks (water, tea, soda NOT ALCOHOL). Get enough food, I mean like really, you can never have to much food.

Tip 4

Have a bucket or something you can puke in. Many people take a lot of hits and do alcohol as well. This is most likely going to get you to puke.

Tip 5

Do it slow. Do what you want, don't get pushed. If you take 10 hits you will get high, but maybe so high you get scared, sad or anything that you didn't expect or wanted. Take a hit or 2 and leave the J or bong for what it is. Wait a couple of minutes and see the effects. This way you can feel what is enough for you, everyone's tolerance is different.

Tip 6

Try to keep it lowkey, don't go smoking for the first time with too many people. They will most likely push you because they take more hits, bigger hits, are higher or anything. Do it as YOU like.

Tip 7

Get good weed. Don`t go to some random kid at your school or college or block. Get it from someone who knows their shit and that you trust. You don't want to have a bad trip and dislike weed because your first time sucked.

Tip 8

Don't pay to much for your weed. Get prices from different people, check with friends or local shops what prices are. Some dealers or friends will try to ask more because they know you are not yet informed about prices.

Tip 9

Have something planned, don't do it out of nowhere. It will be a lot more fun if you know how it's going to go. When you don't you might get anxious because you don't know what to expect.

Tip 10

Have fun, that`s what it's about after all.

I smoke enough to relax but I don't get completely baked regularly. Marijuana and orgasm is an interesting topic. Some experts believe it may be because cannabis helps to lower stress and anxiety, thus increasing a person’s confidence and willingness to experiment in the bedroom. The only "side effect" I've faced with regular smoking is a reduced effectiveness which can be reversed by not smoking for a few days. There are no lasting effects that I've ever known other than piss test failures. The human body was built for the consumption of cannabis because we have natural cannabinoid receptors in our body. Once you learn your body's reactions and the effective duration you can modify times. Make sure to stay hydrated when smoking and to be aware of changes in your body that can be dangerous due to smoking.

Stay save and have a good one

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Niwes For This Useful Post:

rawaf (07-04-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabeeh View Post
    Yo,

as the title says I'm about to try weed for the first time. Do you guys have any tips what i should do/try while high? Already red up on all the basic stuff like be hydrated, have food prepared etc..

Also a friend of mine rolled the stuff for me and he made 3 joints out of 0,5g. Seemed like a pretty low amount is that even correct? LUL

If anyones interested ill give you guys a review on how it went :>.
    It's all about perspective!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast