Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Index.php View Post

You sure about that?
    'Cause, I haven't shown you my legs
    Gain weight, don't worry about how much you can lift ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Legs are like the easiest body part to train, people underestimate their legs. You could honestly leg press like 450 pounds in a year if you really try.
    How did you get 4 billion thanks???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post

Gain weight, don't worry about how much you can lift ^^^

How did you get 4 billion thanks???

The thank thing is a glitch
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Don't work out too aggressive. Just simple and relax.
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The thing about going to the gym is you have to stay consistent. Stick to a schedule whilst eating right and you are such to see results. Have you looked into maybe starting to drink protein shakes throughout the day?

░D░E░S░T░I░N░Y░ ░I░S░ ░A░L░L░
    Premium Member
    Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not Attention.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just started going to Gym like 2 weeks ago, I`m 6ft 95kgs (29 BMI) yep I`m overweight, I don`t run or walk too much even tho people say it`s the best thing to drop weight if done consistently. I have been sitting on chair in my room since last 2-3 years in front of computer doing shit & playing games, no physical activities or outdoor stuff. But since I started going to gym, I didn`t loose any weight in these 2 weeks but my body mass actually started taking some shape, it doesn`t feel too much & even if I`m not loosing weight, I feel like I do.
    My friend, who joins me daily he`s underweight like 55kgs, he was doing too much running for last 6 months, the trainer told him not to lift up weights or dumbbells but to gain some more weight first by eating & increasing a meal in his daily routine and then start coming to Gym. Personally, I do feel same like if you don`t have any mass on body, no matter how much you workout, it`s gonna be difficult to observe any significant changes.
    Just saw pic of your upper body, I think you should definitely start eating more & gain atleast 15kgs or so & then think about going to Gym, meanwhile you can keep doing exercises, running etc to maintain your activeness.
    Last edited by WarGrym; 08-18-2019 at 10:12 AM.

150+ Orders done | BTC/ETH/PP Accepted | Retail Packaging

US/CA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You just high jacked my comment lol
    Pfft you think I bother reading a thread which is typically gonna be full of "eat more"? I just copy pasta'd what I post to these monthly "how 2 gain weight" threads

Either way better to calculate it with 2 weeks of data than use an estimate

I doubt OP has a high metabolism. Probably just doesn't realise the amount of cals in stuff

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Gonna find the most fitting clothes for tomorrow, it'll be the first time since forever I have gone to gym without friends, so social anxiety is gonna kick in, but gonna try to push through it, because otherwise, I won't get where I want to be with my body.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    Gonna find the most fitting clothes for tomorrow, it'll be the first time since forever I have gone to gym without friends, so social anxiety is gonna kick in, but gonna try to push through it, because otherwise, I won't get where I want to be with my body.
    The hardest part is actually getting up the first few times and having enough discipline to have a consistent routine. I used to be a skinny fat DYEL too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-19-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

The hardest part is actually getting up the first few times and having enough discipline to have a consistent routine. I used to be a skinny fat DYEL too.
    I'll see how tomorrow is going to span-out, not gonna lie, I am super scared, because of the fact that I have huge problems showing off my body, and it scares me to the death to be around people who are a lot bigger than me, but that's how some people get out of fears, do things you never done, walking outside is a lot different than hitting up a gym to train yourself.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I'll see how tomorrow is going to span-out, not gonna lie, I am super scared, because of the fact that I have huge problems showing off my body, and it scares me to the death to be around people who are a lot bigger than me, but that's how some people get out of fears, do things you never done, walking outside is a lot different than hitting up a gym to train yourself.
    Honestly, 99% of those super huge guys are dying to share their passion with someone new. Trust me, no one wants you to fail and will gladly help spot the bar or answer questions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Honestly, 99% of those super huge guys are dying to share their passion with someone new. Trust me, no one wants you to fail and will gladly help spot the bar or answer questions.
    I sure hope you are not wrong... Like I have never gone to a busy gym, so this is going to be the first for me.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm in the same position.
    The first bad thing is stress. You have to be calm as much of the day as possible.
    Move less, don't overreact, don't overthink too much things, they consume you.
    Make static exercises at home. Pushups, abs and squats. Daily. drink a lot of water. That will help you eat more. Eat as much as you can. Try to track your caloriesand aim for 2400+ per day.

My MPGH Activity
    ----------------------------------------------------
    December 17 2018 -> June 09 2020 - News Force Team
    May 02 2018 - Premium Seller
    December 18 2017 - Premium member

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MoneyMachine For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I sure hope you are not wrong... Like I have never gone to a busy gym, so this is going to be the first for me.
    I'm not sure where you live in CA but NA has power lifting gyms EVERYWHERE. The power lifting community is one of the most supportive fitness communities you could be in. You can get in one for cheap (45 usd/cad usually, same as or cheaper than bigger gyms) and they normally take teenagers to senior citizens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm not sure where you live in CA but NA has power lifting gyms EVERYWHERE. The power lifting community is one of the most supportive fitness communities you could be in. You can get in one for cheap (45 usd/cad usually, same as or cheaper than bigger gyms) and they normally take teenagers to senior citizens.
    Nah. I am not from Canada or even US -- I am from a Baltic country; Estonia, I just like the flag -- just a moment ago I did a weight in, and I was 50.7 kg -- this is a huge improvement since 10 year; I'm 25 now ( even though I am acting like a complete child sometimes here ), so 15-25 I was stuck in 42 kg, til recently, in November 18th it'll be my 26th birthday, and as an "adult" it feels like an embarrassment to have a lightweight (underweight) weight-in.

---

Even though I am acting up sometimes or a lot of times, I still would like to thank everyone whose been extremely supporting on my journey to have a body which I really desire since early teens, but never found the motivation to do so until now, huge thanks to everyone with suggestions, where would I be without this forum, in a sense.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-19-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    try to stick to eggs all day every day. works quite well

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocknfella For This Useful Post:

Solvi (08-19-2019)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast