Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    bigsosa123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Refund need by Versa- Service Fail

    MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=490583

    Trade details: Paid $515 for a refund and was reimbursed half. I am now requesting a refund of the other half of the payment from Versa. My order was started at the end of April and over 3 months later it is still left undone. Versa has ghosted me for over 2 weeks now so admins please help.

    Picture proof:
    https://prnt.sc/ou06el (proof of payment and half refund)
    https://prnt.sc/ou070c (proof he hasn't been replying at all, edited to provide correct picture)

    Comments/Information:
    Versa hasn't replied in 2 weeks and no activity regarding the refund has been seen since the last time we talked.
    Last edited by bigsosa123; 08-17-2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Wrong screenshot link

  2. #2
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,357
    Reputation
    2515
    Thanks
    2,864
    My Mood
    Busy
    @ @bigsosa123 proof of no reply hasn't been provided.
    @Versa please resolve this.

  3. #3
    bigsosa123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    the post has been edited to provide correct screen shot @Joe

  4. #4
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,357
    Reputation
    2515
    Thanks
    2,864
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsosa123 View Post
    the post has been edited to provide correct screen shot @Joe
    Alrighty, Versa has been good at resolving these so we will await his response, although he should be keeping track of all his orders and sorting them out to avoid multiple reports and issues..

  5. #5
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    9,007
    Reputation
    1708
    Thanks
    1,575
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post


    Alrighty, Versa has been good at resolving these so we will await his response, although he should be keeping track of all his orders and sorting them out to avoid multiple reports and issues..
    I do agree that ive been a bit overwhelmed and have kept my thread closed and have been taking very few orders till i can resolve whats keeping me from being more ontop of orders and messages my apologies for that. After Monday i should be in a better spot and will be able to handle stuff better from here on out. With that said id like to request a a couple of extra hours to respond to the report and speak with the OP im currently a bit tied up with some work and I will be online in roughly 4-6 hours and will handle the customer and provide whatever updates or messages necessary.

    PSA: for any other customers who want to make a report please just give me the opportunity to respond to you later tonight/tomorrow during the day. I will respond to as many people as i can and address all the issues as quickly as I can. My full time job has just had me super busy we had some big deadlines we had to meet its a small start up company and we are a little understaffed. Apologies to everyone and appreciate everyones patience and understanding.


  6. #6
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,357
    Reputation
    2515
    Thanks
    2,864
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    I do agree that ive been a bit overwhelmed and have kept my thread closed and have been taking very few orders till i can resolve whats keeping me from being more ontop of orders and messages my apologies for that. After Monday i should be in a better spot and will be able to handle stuff better from here on out. With that said id like to request a a couple of extra hours to respond to the report and speak with the OP im currently a bit tied up with some work and I will be online in roughly 4-6 hours and will handle the customer and provide whatever updates or messages necessary.
    Sure, I'll provide 24 hours.

  7. #7
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    9,007
    Reputation
    1708
    Thanks
    1,575
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsosa123 View Post
    MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=490583

    Trade details: Paid $515 for a refund and was reimbursed half. I am now requesting a refund of the other half of the payment from Versa. My order was started at the end of April and over 3 months later it is still left undone. Versa has ghosted me for over 2 weeks now so admins please help.

    Picture proof:
    https://prnt.sc/ou06el (proof of payment and half refund)
    https://prnt.sc/ou070c (proof he hasn't been replying at all, edited to provide correct picture)

    Comments/Information:
    Versa hasn't replied in 2 weeks and no activity regarding the refund has been seen since the last time we talked.
    I'm having trouble accessing MPGH IM seems to be down can you please PM me your order number or name on the order so I can find the order and see whats going on while we wait for IM to come back up.


  8. #8
    bigsosa123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    @Versa i can't pm you through mpgh as my account has not reached the required posts but, is there some other way to give you the information. At this point, I just want to call off the whole order and just get the rest of my payment back.

  9. #9
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    9,007
    Reputation
    1708
    Thanks
    1,575
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsosa123 View Post
    @Versa i can't pm you through mpgh as my account has not reached the required posts but, is there some other way to give you the information. At this point, I just want to call off the whole order and just get the rest of my payment back.
    I dont refund unless there is nothing else that can be done after the point nothing else can be done then i issue a refund. Just because you choose to call off the order doesnt mean im gona refund you because then anyone can call orders off towards the end of the order and then just wrap it up themselves. It wouldnt be fair to me after all the time ive spent on the order. Once IM comes back up ill message you directly on there so we can sort this out.


  10. #10
    bigsosa123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    @Versa The company refused to give a refund, ups closed the case, paypal sided with the company, its been over 3 months since the order was started, and I don't want to do a refund with my bank. I understand you may have a lot of personal issues to deal with and I believe that I was being patient and treated you with respect when inquiring about my order. But anyone's patience can run out when I haven't been updated about my order for days and weeks at a time. I don't think I've rushed you and I have given you multiple days and weeks to reply to my messages. I hope you can see why I just want my money back from you, and i'll just take the loss on the item that is now not returnable.

  11. #11
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,357
    Reputation
    2515
    Thanks
    2,864
    My Mood
    Busy
    @ @Versa you may have put the work in, but you still have failed to be communicative. Your thread states about how active you are, with 24/7?? support and such.

    I would suggest that you discuss this with @bigsosa123 on IM and see if you can come to an agreement, otherwise we will deal with it here. Update us within 24 hrs as to whether or not you sorted it out together.

  12. #12
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    9,007
    Reputation
    1708
    Thanks
    1,575
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    @ @Versa you may have put the work in, but you still have failed to be communicative. Your thread states about how active you are, with 24/7?? support and such.

    I would suggest that you discuss this with @bigsosa123 on IM and see if you can come to an agreement, otherwise we will deal with it here. Update us within 24 hrs as to whether or not you sorted it out together.
    I want to discuss it on IM but I haven’t been able to get onto IM yet. It’s just keep going connecting then disconnected then reconnecting and over and over I’ll be home in a few hours and keep trying. When I woke up this morning and tried it not work. I just want to resolve he issue but IM system isn’t working and that’s out of my control. If the user could PM me this would have been resolved by now. Anyways hopefully IM works for me later tonight and we can resolve this.

    Also @Joe i used to be very active my thread has been closed and I haven’t taken new orders because I got busy but before I was active and had very few issues not sure how that has anything to do with this report other than personal stuff happened as I’m a human being and got busy with stuff. But I closed the thread and stopped taking orders because of that. These are only old orders now no need to attack my service and me like that I just wana resolve he situation and move on but if IM won’t let me connect like it didn’t allow me ALL DAY yesterday and the user can’t PM what else am I supposed to do? We aren’t allowed to use outside messenger so I’m forced to wait till I can speak to the user and resolve it

    im aware I’ve been inactive and could have handled my situation better but all I want to do is to resolve this if IM would work then I could no problem I’m just waiting to be able to get online and resolve it.



    edit: After 9 hours of not being to get on, I have messaged the customer so we can find a time to both be online and figure out the situation so we can resolve it. I will be spending the next 24-48 hours responding to all my other messages so there are not anymore reports open and handling all their situations. Appreciate everyones patience and understanding.
    Last edited by Versa; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:06 PM.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

    SH0N3 (4 Weeks Ago)

  14. #13
    desire564's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I too am affected and I'd like to get at least a response from Versa

  15. #14
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,357
    Reputation
    2515
    Thanks
    2,864
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    These are only old orders now no need to attack my service and me like that I just wana resolve he situation and move on but if IM won’t let me connect like it didn’t allow me ALL DAY yesterday and the user can’t PM what else am I supposed to do? We aren’t allowed to use outside messenger so I’m forced to wait till I can speak to the user and resolve it

    im aware I’ve been inactive and could have handled my situation better but all I want to do is to resolve this if IM would work then I could no problem I’m just waiting to be able to get online and resolve it.
    It wasn't an attack, just an acknowledgement to the customers concern considering what is presented to them with your thread and what they have dealt with, sure times change and you have a new job stressing hours but you should be able to inform people at least about waiting times and if they are not happy with that then either you fastrack their order or refund them considering it's been a bit over 2 weeks since OP got a message.

    As it stands, we're waiting on your discussion to see what you two can sort out. Have you got thousands of contacts on MPGH Chat? If not it should work fine, it's been smooth for the last few weeks.
    @desire564 please don't post in this thread, you can make your own scam report if required.

  16. #15
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    9,007
    Reputation
    1708
    Thanks
    1,575
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by desire564 View Post
    I too am affected and I'd like to get at least a response from Versa
    Please dont respond to the thread anymore as @joe stated but ill add you to my list of people i need to address right away.

    Edit: I have messaged @desire564 provided them their update.

    Edit: I have been speaking to OP aswell working on resolving the situation that is favorable for both of us
    Last edited by Versa; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:18 PM.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [RESOLVED] Refund from Versa - Service fail
    By rugantinos in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 11:07 AM
  2. [RESOLVED] Refund from Versa - Service fail
    By silentanwa in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2019, 02:00 PM
  3. [RESOLVED] Refund Needed by Versa
    By InfinityLift in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2019, 06:41 PM
  4. [RESOLVED] Refund needed by Versa
    By Huntersteel67 in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2019, 01:52 PM
  5. [Solved] Hey all i need new account that fails. idc for level or nothing
    By bad(t)man in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 02:11 PM